Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

iCloud users come in

I have all these videos on my phone I don't wanna lose but they need to be moved since they are taking up too much space on my phone.  I think I need to buy the VideoStream app?? but I think the storage on iCloud that I pay for will be full after that.  Was wondering what you do with your iphone videos you want to save?  I guess I could email them to myself?  But relying on that to save them isn't the best method I wouldn't think.  We already pay $20 a year for icloud storage....
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: iCloud users come in

• Options
    Just check to make sure that it automatically puts the videos on iCloud.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Your iCloud will definitely fill up if you're only paying for the lowest amount of storage (the $20/month - that's all I get too and its already filled up just with music and apps).  You can't really email them to yourself either because the phone will tell you that you have to trim the clips to fit them into an email.  I just connect my phone to the computer and transfer them.  It took me a couple of days to go through them the first time I did it, now I just make sure that I upload videos shortly after taking them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"