February 2013 Moms

Speaking of hot

Anyone else have a hot OB? My OB is a few years older than me, super cute, obviously smart, and super nice. I'm trying to figure out how it is that he isn't married. I could never tell DH he is cute. Luckily one of my GF just happens to have the same OB so we can talk about him without the DHs around.
View Full Size Image
Lilypie - (kxiS)
Lilypie - (BG2d)

Re: Speaking of hot

• ha ha, I think mine is attractive.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Maybe he's gay? I'm always suspicious of straight male obgyns. Maybe I'm a prude, I think I would get really weirded out by an attractive young straight male OB all up in my junk. 

One of the OBs at my hospital, on the other hand, looks like Santa Clause (bright red shirt included). I don't usually schedule my apts with him, because Santa does not need to be up in my junk either. 

My fav is an old ex army nurse now midwife. I love her. I think she still thinks she's in the army. Wow I just realized, my hospital has some odd characters taking care of me... 

BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers image From the poster formally known as mghalpert
  • image Magnum13:
    Maybe he's gay? I'm always suspicious of straight male obgyns. Maybe I'm a prude, I think I would get really weirded out by an attractive young straight male OB all up in my junk.nbsp;One of the OBs at my hospital, on the other hand, looks like Santa Clause bright red shirt included. I don't usually schedule my apts with him, because Santa does not need to be up in my junk either.nbsp;My fav is an old ex army nurse now midwife. I love her. I think she still thinks she's in the army. Wow I just realized, my hospital has some odd characters taking care of me...nbsp;

I seriously do not get the gay vibe from him and I am usually good at spotting that. I have had a number of students come out to me because they knew I knew and was totally accepting of them being gay. My GF and DH also don't get that vibe.

DH thinks its because he works so much. He always takes on extra patients and often calls me to discuss test results at 7 or 8 on a Friday night. He's one of those extra attentive, takes a lot of time with his patients sort of drs.
    View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (kxiS)
    Lilypie - (BG2d)