Babies: 9 - 12 Months

NBR: What are you getting SO for Valentines day?

I have NO idea what I am going to do for DH, are you and your SO doing anything special or do you have a cool gift idea you can share?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

High Risk-Type 1 Diabetic-PTL With #1 @ 29 weeks- Incomplete Cervix-DD born at 34 weeks due to severe pre-eclampsia-

Re: NBR: What are you getting SO for Valentines day?

• I was thinking about this yesterday, but then I was like, that's silly...haha. I think I will just get him a cute V-day shirt to wear or something...or a "heart" chew toy? I call them chew toys b/c I have a dog I think! lol
    TTC#2: 8/17/14 // BFP: 9/5/14

TTC#1: 7/30/11 // BFP: 8/22/11
    DS: Carson Robert 4/29/12

• We don't get gifts for valentine's day.  We just do cards and go out for a nice dinner together.  This year we are leaving DD with her grandparents so we can go out to this great fondue place in town.
  • We haven't done gifts since we got married.  Instead, we cook a nice dinner together. 

My little loves: B 3/12 and J 3/14.
  • I do the same thing every year...I'm totally boring. I have an Edible Arrangement (the flowers made out of fruit) sent to him at work. We usually go out to dinner and a movie too, but this is our first year with a LO so now that's dependent on if we can find a sitter or not!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards