VBAC

VBAC after 2 Csections?

Anyone have a VBAC after 2 Csections?  I had PIH with my prior 2 pregnancies and had to be induced.  I tried to do VBAC with my second, but baby didn't drop.  I was just curious if other people had a sucessful VBAC after 2.  If my BP stays under control I would like to VBAC. 
Me 36 DH 33
TTC # 3
MC 6/2010
DD 2/15/00, DS 4/05/11
HSG normal, AMH .5, DH-SA Morph 0% WTH? 2nd SA -Morph 1%
Folistim&Clomid IUI March 2012-BFN, Folistim & Clomid IUI April BFN
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: VBAC after 2 Csections?

• I had a VBA2C 4 weeks ago. It was a great experience. I contribute my success to the RRL and EPO. Even though I had an AROM my body responded beautifully and my labor was fairly short for first time vaginal delivery. 

I posted a link to my birth story last week. Good luck with whatever you decide. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • image marypnix:

I had a VBA2C 4 weeks ago. It was a great experience. I contribute my success to the RRL and EPO. Even though I had an AROM my body responded beautifully and my labor was fairly short for first time vaginal delivery. 

I posted a link to my birth story last week. Good luck with whatever you decide. 

Is RRL, red raspberry leaf tea? EPO?

OP, I am trying for a VBAC, but if I am unsuccessful (which I won't be ;) ) I would definitely consider a VBA2C depending on the reason for my failed vbac. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It can be done! :) Someone in my ICAN chapter had a completely natural VBA2C. She hired a doula and did awesome!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Does anyone replying know the best way to find a doctor willing to try VBA2C??

I was lied to and mislead when I wanted my first VBAC, and after my 2nd CS I pretty much thought I had no hope left.... 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards