BP and HR are good. Other than that, no real news
I'm still not dilated, my cervix is still "really high up", and there are no other signs of an imminent labor. Because of this, we discussed setting up an induction date for ~10 days after my due date. So one way or another, we are going to have this baby by the 13th or 14th. That's one nice thing to hear... a definite end date in sight! If I'm still not in labor by my appointment next week, they will first do a sono to make sure my amniotic fluid isn't low or the placenta isn't aging. If either of those shows to be true, then they will most likely induce me that day or the next, not waiting for the full 10 days after my EDD. But the doc did say they really would prefer me to start labor naturally, especially being a FTM. I definitely agree with this.
Feeling pretty bummed about no progression (STILL!), and I'm not even sure I've lost my mucus plug yet. If I did, I didn't notice it. I really want this to be a February baby, but at the same time, I feel like both my body and Baby J are being stubborn. I'd rather not be induced at all. I guess I'm just a bit cranky because I didn't sleep well again last night (horribly vivid dreams of some poor girl being burned to death... WTF brain???). Trying hard to stay positive, but I think in the mean time, I'm going to take a nap.