Parenting

Teen Mom Denied Right to Breast Feed

124»

Re: Teen Mom Denied Right to Breast Feed

• Go on with the chlorophyll.
    A woman's life is nine parts mess to one part magic, you'll learn that soon enough...and the parts that look like magic turn out to be the messiest of all.
  • It really sucks when you make a random post to take you to the end of a long thread on mobile bump and then you have to edit a typo and end up back on page one.

Why oh why can't I just be perfect?
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejustAphase:

That looks like a hick shirt to me.
  • imagejustAphase:

EMG that is effing fantastic.
    DS1 November 2009
    DS2 August 2012
  • imagejustAphase:

imageHesterlicious:
    It really sucks when you make a random post to take you to the end of a long thread on mobile bump and then you have to edit a typo and end up back on page one.

When you hit reply or quote, open that link up in a new window. Then you can just refresh your other window on the right page. You're welcome.  

Eta: I mean when you click Edit.  

How about you, sideburns.
    You want summadis milk?
    A woman's life is nine parts mess to one part magic, you'll learn that soon enough...and the parts that look like magic turn out to be the messiest of all.
  • imageHesterlicious:
    It really sucks when you make a random post to take you to the end of a long thread on mobile bump and then you have to edit a typo and end up back on page one.

Or how about when you're on mobile and it takes you forever to type out a Billy Madison quote. Meh, worth it...

ETA I was referring to my original God have mercy rant. I totally wasnt being snarky at Hester, or anyone else forthatmatter. That shiit took me forever to type out. But again...worth it since all y'all are joining in on the fun.
    DS1 November 2009
    DS2 August 2012
  • imagejustAphase:
    imagelittlemac1117:
    imagejustAphase:

imageHesterlicious:

When you hit reply or quote, open that link up in a new window. Then you can just refresh your other window on the right page. You're welcome.  

Eta: I mean when you click Edit.  

How about you, sideburns.
    You want summadis milk?

first of all, lol at me answering the Jack Nicholson question seriously. I feel like BB.

Secondly ILY.  

ILY2! And LOL at feeling like BB.
  • Page eight what what!?!?
  • I thought I was your snack pack.
    DS1 November 2009
    DS2 August 2012
  • If peeing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis!
  • imagelittlemac1117:
    Page eight what what!?!?

We passed the 8th page...oh what a glorious daaaayyy it is. Oh! Passed the 8th page! The Billllllyyy Madison wayyyyeeeaaaayyyy.
    DS1 November 2009
    DS2 August 2012
  • It's too damnnn hot for a penguin to be just WALKIN around here.
  • imageLaylaPartDeux:
    imagelittlemac1117:
    Page eight what what!?!?

We passed the 8th page...oh what a glorious daaaayyy it is. Oh! Passed the 8th page! The Billllllyyy Madison wayyyyeeeaaaayyyy.
    I'm not kidding, I get this stuck in my head ALL THE TIME!
  • That Veronica Vaughn is one fine piece of ace. I know from experience, dude.
    DS1 November 2009
    DS2 August 2012
  • This thread was dreadful. And suddenly, it became awesome.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Billy likes to drink soda.

Miss Lippy's car is green.
  • imageLuckyDad:
    This thread was dreadful. And suddenly, it became awesome.

Man am I glad I called THAT guy.
    DS1 November 2009
    DS2 August 2012
  • What is a horse shoe? What does a horse shoe do? Are there horse socks? Is anybody listening to me?
  • KnibbHighfootballrules!
    DS1 November 2009
    DS2 August 2012
  • Stop iiit..who are you? Go away mister, I don't even know you!
  • Don't feel bad JAP, I knew it was a quote, but I would totally do young Jack Nicholson. I'd take more than one fly over his coo coo nest. Meow.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• imagejustAphase:

imageManateearmz:
    Don't feel bad JAP, I knew it was a quote, but I would totally do young Jack Nicholson. I'd take more than one fly over his coo coo nest. Meow.

Whew. Yeah, he was a sexy piece back then. I would go cuckoo on his nest.... Err something. I'm terrible at sexy talk.  

LOL!

Have some more sloppy joes! I made em extra sloppy for yous! I know how yous kids like em sloppy!
  • imagelittlemac1117:
    imagejustAphase:

imageManateearmz:
    Don't feel bad JAP, I knew it was a quote, but I would totally do young Jack Nicholson. I'd take more than one fly over his coo coo nest. Meow.

Whew. Yeah, he was a sexy piece back then. I would go cuckoo on his nest.... Err something. I'm terrible at sexy talk.  

LOL! Have some more sloppy joes! I made em extra sloppy for yous! I know how yous kids like em sloppy!

this has made my thoughts transition into the lunch lady song. Slop, slop, sloppy joes. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• imagegsteph88:
    imageManateearmz:
    imagelittlemac1117:
    imagejustAphase:

imageManateearmz:

LOL!

Have some more sloppy joes! I made em extra sloppy for yous! I know how yous kids like em sloppy!

this has made my thoughts transition into the lunch lady song. Slop, slop, sloppy joes. 

Random factoid: One of the reasons I first noticed DH was his "I Sloppy Joe Sloppy Joes" t-shirt. I sang the sung to him and he sang it back. He is a keeper.

You guys are my kindred spirits, seriously.
  • imagelittlemac1117:
    If peeing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis!

dammmnniitttt I need to be on TB more often.

I literally just said this to DD today. these quotes are cracking my sh't up hardcore.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageKarschingham:

imagelittlemac1117:
    If peeing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis!

dammmnniitttt I need to be on TB more often.

I literally just said this to DD today. these quotes are cracking my sh't up hardcore.  

I feel like such a loser, I've been sitting here cracking myself up this whole time. Derp derp!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"