April 2013 Moms

Major pain

Is anyone else having random sharp pains in the left side of their vagina and left groin?
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Major pain

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It isn't isolated to the left side ,but yes -- groin / pelvis / vaginal pain when standing, taking steps, rolling over in bed, getting up off sofa / out of bed, etc. I am told this is very very normal.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I had this for awhile, but mine stopped! DR said it's normal separation of the pelvic bones
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Okay! I'm glad to know its normal! It's pretty miserable though. I called my OB and she suggested a belly band to help ease the weight of the baby on my pelvis, have you guys tried that?
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • imagecountryblondiee:
    Okay! I'm glad to know its normal! It's pretty miserable though. I called my OB and she suggested a belly band to help ease the weight of the baby on my pelvis, have you guys tried that?

My doc suggested a maternity belt, which I think is probably the same thing, but I haven't had a chance to pick one up yet.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Yes that is what my OB suggested! I went to babies r us and they only have size s/m and I'm a plus size mama, I need a size large lol so I have to order it online. But I did splurge on new maternity pants and a wonderful body pillow to try to ease the pain at night!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • imageJSS1002:
    It isn't isolated to the left side ,but yes groin / pelvis / vaginal pain when standing, taking steps, rolling over in bed, getting up off sofa / out of bed, etc. I am told this is very very normal.

I seconds this.
  • Motherhood Maternity has plus size maternity belts for $20.  I bought one but it didn't offer much relief.  I have found a homemade rice heating pad (tube sock filled with rice and heated in the microwave) has been the only thing to offer relief.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My goodness do I relate to this! Since I was 23 weeks I have been having "ECP" or Extreme Crotch Pain as I have known many to call it... my dr keeps saying it is my pelvis opening up and sometimes it gets so bad it goes down my thighs. I ordered a maternity belt from Amazon and it is a great help BUT it is hard to cover up with clothes and you cannot sit or lay down in it because it is very tight. I use it when I am walking around, doing house work, or running quick errands. My dr actually recommended going to aboutbabiesinc.com and ordering some other versions of the belts if I was too uncomfortable. I know it is miserable! Hang in there!
    BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Yes!!! Always on the left!
  • Yep, the right vajay sometimes randomly hurts like crazy... very briefly, and usually when on longer walks. Annoying but part of being preggo.

any pain that sticks around or gets worse though, I would let your doctor know. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"