TTC After a Loss

*:*:Crazy Train*:*:

All aboard ladies, the train is leaving the station.  Have your tickets ready!

This is the place to vent about your cycle, symptoms, MF, obsessive FF checking, 5DPO BFN's, and all things TTCAL that are driving you completely out of your mind!

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10:

CD and/or DPO:

Can I just ___________ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms:

Additional crazy here:

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
2 ds 2004 and 2009
8 angels, including one heteroectopic pregnancy
lost right tube

clotting/RPL panel results normal, genetic testing results normal
CD2 BW results FSH 5 LH 7 dx: PCOS Dec 2013

1500mg metformin started Dec 2013        
TTCAL siggy challenge: Autocorrect Fail

imageimageimage
My Chart
My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

Re: *:*:Crazy Train*:*:

• I haven't here in awhile, but the unsuccessful TTC is starting to get to me. This week has been REALLY hard. Two friends had babies and another posted an ultrasound pic. It's just everywhere.

So, crazy train  updates:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 8

CD and/or DPO: CD 13

Can I just get pregnant already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: Spotting today, which *could mean* ovulation. Maybe. I've been wrong on that lots of times before. I gave up on the stupid O tests because they were just making me panicky.

Additional crazy here: I thought for sure I was pregnant last month. Aunt Flo was a few days late. I actually got my hopes up, then BAM! Nope.

I had been doing really well mentally, but that cycle just brought me crashing down. Trying to pick myself up again. 

CafeMom Tickers

December PAL siggie challenge, meanwhile, in Canada...:

• image 2redtulips:

I haven't here in awhile, but the unsuccessful TTC is starting to get to me. This week has been REALLY hard. Two friends had babies and another posted an ultrasound pic. It's just everywhere.

So, crazy train  updates:

CD and/or DPO: CD 13

Can I just get pregnant already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: Spotting today, which *could mean* ovulation. Maybe. I've been wrong on that lots of times before. I gave up on the stupid O tests because they were just making me panicky.

Additional crazy here: I thought for sure I was pregnant last month. Aunt Flo was a few days late. I actually got my hopes up, then BAM! Nope.

I had been doing really well mentally, but that cycle just brought me crashing down. Trying to pick myself up again. 

((hugs))  I am sorry there are babies everywhere for you right now.  Hopefully the spotting does mean O for you.

Are you charting by any chance?  if not it could be helpful in figuring out your cycle and to make sure you are ovulating.

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    lost right tube

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• Oh, yes, I am charting. My cycle has just been nutty since my October loss. I did 7 O tests in December, and every single one of them came back negative - although my chart showed the right pattern for O-ing. So, it was either user error with the tests (I didn't always do a four-hour hold or test midday like it said to), or my body is still trying to figure out how to bounce back.

My cycle does seem to be leveling out now, though, so I need to be patient. I am short on patience this week, though.

CafeMom Tickers

December PAL siggie challenge, meanwhile, in Canada...:

• I'm still new & this is my first time posting on Crazy Train, so hopefully I do it right!

Level of Crazy: 7

CD: 10

Can I just have a normal temperature to track already???

Signs & Symptoms: Since my mc, I've had a temp of over 99.1. Making it impossible to temp.

Additional crazy here: Can my 8 wk pg 'friend' stop posting 15 statuses a day about being KTFU. She bought a crib & rocker already. Seriously. 

Married 10/06/12. TTC since 10/06/12. BFP #1 12/04/12 EDD 08/16/13. Natural MC 12/15/12. BFP #2 08/16/13 EDD 04/23/14.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 1

CD and/or DPO: CD18/DPO3

Can I just ___move to the next cycle___ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: Nothing

Additional crazy here: So on Friday I told myself I had O'd Thursday and was in it this cycle.  I kept telling myself I just don't know how to use OPK's and I missed the surge again.  However, Saturday I decided to PIC and did another OPK.  It was POSITIVE! FLUCK completely missed this cycle.  Nothing I could have done but just annoyed I didn't even get a shot.  On to the next cycle. I hope MH is in town this time when I O!

BFP#1 02/19/12 missed mc 03/30/12 1st D&C 05/16/12 2nd D&C 08/17/12 
    BFP #2 06/26/13 EDD 2/26/14 Hoping for my rainbow baby!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

~~AL Always Welcome~~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • image klbowie:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 1

Additional crazy here: So on Friday I told myself I had O'd Thursday and was in it this cycle.  I kept telling myself I just don't know how to use OPK's and I missed the surge again.  However, Saturday I decided to PIC and did another OPK.  It was POSITIVE! FLUCK completely missed this cycle.  Nothing I could have done but just annoyed I didn't even get a shot.  On to the next cycle. I hope MH is in town this time when I O!

Ugh, that sucks. I was really hoping you would O in time! That's really frustrating. ((hugs))

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.
    BFP#2 2/27/13. Empty sac confirmed 3/20/13. Mifepristone + cytotec.
    Currently TTA until Fall 2013, waiting for operative hysteroscopy
    Blog   ​Chart

• I need a ticket on this train today... somewhere near the bar car, please!

CD and/or DPO: CD14

Can I just ___have a normal cycle________ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: My chart was so pretty the first 10 days or so, I thought I was finally going to get a normal, clear cycle with plenty of BDing and a big temp shift, and then I got sick over the weekend (temp was over 100 on Sat), and it went back down Sunday but now it's looking like my post-O temps even though I highly doubt I've O'd yet.

Additional crazy here: **pg mentioned, not mine** I just found out another person on my FB list is pregnant with twins around the same time I was supposed to be due, and I can't help but be resentful that it should be ME making that announcement that I'm having twins and having those cravings and seeing that picture in the ultrasound. For some reason this one hits me worse, because this person is also hugely successful in getting their writing published and interviews and essays and stories all over respected journals, and honestly? Ok I'll say it, I'm jealous. We both graduated at the same time, she's younger,  she's got success in her writing career AND is expecting twins at the same time I was supposed to be having them. It just sucks. Why do some people get EVERYTHING in life? // end whiny rant here. //

My Chart

imageimage
    BFP with #1 (twins!) 11/18/2011 - missed m/c at 8weeks3days; d&c 1/19/2012; myomectomy to remove 18cm+,10cm & 5cm fibroids 4/2012; TTC again 7/2012; BFP #2 (twins) 11/13/2012; missed m/c at 7weeks;
    BFP #3: baby girl born 3/5/2014

Balaustine: an anthology about wanting family
  • Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 8

CD and/or DPO: CD26/11 DPO

Can I just ___________ already?!?! Know how this cycle turns out??

Signs & Symptoms: Tiny temp increase this morning, super sore boobs, creamy CM

Additional crazy here: DH had to get up early for work, so I temped 30 minutes earlier than usual. I know that's not a lot, but between that and getting to the end of my LP, I was mentally gearing for a bit of a temp dip this morning. I was so surprised when it was slightly up... so I POAS'd ::hangs head in shame:: Of course, it was negative. All of my "symptoms" are well with in the range of normal for me for the 2ww. Sigh.

Mr. & Mrs. B, Est. 10.23.2009
    BFP #1: 8/31/12 ~ m/c: 9/06/12
    BFP #2: 2/28/13 ~ EDD: 11/10/13 ~ DS Born: 10/23/13

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

*All Welcome*
    BFP Chart
  • Thanks for posting this, mlal! I hope you weren't offended by my other post...

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 10

CD and/or DPO: CD30/14 or 15DPO

Can I just ___get AF___ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: No sign of AF. I usually spot a little, and then get pretty bad cramps before AF. But I don't have any of that. Ughhhhh.

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.
    Blog   ​Chart

• image KatieintheCity:

Additional crazy here: DH had to get up early for work, so I temped 30 minutes earlier than usual. I know that's not a lot, but between that and getting to the end of my LP, I was mentally gearing for a bit of a temp dip this morning. I was so surprised when it was slightly up... so I POAS'd ::hangs head in shame:: Of course, it was negative. All of my "symptoms" are well with in the range of normal for me for the 2ww. Sigh.

I would've done the same thing. You're 11dpo so I think POAS is totally allowed. Sorry for the BFN. ((hugs))

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    Blog   ​Chart

• image 2redtulips:

Oh, yes, I am charting. My cycle has just been nutty since my October loss. I did 7 O tests in December, and every single one of them came back negative - although my chart showed the right pattern for O-ing. So, it was either user error with the tests (I didn't always do a four-hour hold or test midday like it said to), or my body is still trying to figure out how to bounce back.

My cycle does seem to be leveling out now, though, so I need to be patient. I am short on patience this week, though.

That is good that it seems to be leveling out.  And I hear you on the patience, I am feeling pretty stabby today.

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    lost right tube

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• image amand3lee2:

I'm still new & this is my first time posting on Crazy Train, so hopefully I do it right!

Level of Crazy: 7

CD: 10

Can I just have a normal temperature to track already???

Signs & Symptoms: Since my mc, I've had a temp of over 99.1. Making it impossible to temp.

Additional crazy here: Can my 8 wk pg 'friend' stop posting 15 statuses a day about being KTFU. She bought a crib & rocker already. Seriously. 

Ugh, I hope your temps start to even out soon.  Maybe it is time to block your friend for a bit, I probably would.  You should add your link to your siggy so we can stalk you.

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    lost right tube

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• image ellajune2012:

Additional crazy here: **pg mentioned, not mine** I just found out another person on my FB list is pregnant with twins around the same time I was supposed to be due, and I can't help but be resentful that it should be ME making that announcement that I'm having twins and having those cravings and seeing that picture in the ultrasound. For some reason this one hits me worse, because this person is also hugely successful in getting their writing published and interviews and essays and stories all over respected journals, and honestly? Ok I'll say it, I'm jealous. We both graduated at the same time, she's younger,  she's got success in her writing career AND is expecting twins at the same time I was supposed to be having them. It just sucks. Why do some people get EVERYTHING in life? // end whiny rant here. //

I'm so sorry that happened to you & you have to watch someone else get to make that announcement that you should have been able to do. I know how that feels and my heart breaks for you today. I would just block her posts on fb so you hopefully don't have to see them again & re-live that pain.

Hope your day gets better. 

Married 10/06/12. TTC since 10/06/12. BFP #1 12/04/12 EDD 08/16/13. Natural MC 12/15/12. BFP #2 08/16/13 EDD 04/23/14.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • image klbowie:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 1

Oh no, that stinks.  Hopefully YH is in town.  Tell him he needs to plan his trips around your OStick out tongue

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    lost right tube

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• image mlal78:
    image amand3lee2:

Ugh, I hope your temps start to even out soon.  Maybe it is time to block your friend for a bit, I probably would.  You should add your link to your siggy so we can stalk you.

I am terrible with electronics, so stupid question, but how do I do that?

& yes I am definitely going to block her posts because I want to punch her every time I see another status or picture =) 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • image ellajune2012:

I need a ticket on this train today... somewhere near the bar car, please!

Signs & Symptoms: My chart was so pretty the first 10 days or so, I thought I was finally going to get a normal, clear cycle with plenty of BDing and a big temp shift, and then I got sick over the weekend (temp was over 100 on Sat), and it went back down Sunday but now it's looking like my post-O temps even though I highly doubt I've O'd yet.

My Chart

You could discard the two higher fever temps.  I have that in my chart this month too, I discarded the highest.  For the rest ((hugs)).  It is perfectly normal to feel jealous.

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    lost right tube

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• image KatieintheCity:

Your chart is looking good.  FX that it was just too early for a + yet.  Hope you can hold out another couple of days.

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    lost right tube

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• image Mrs.E.07:

Thanks for posting this, mlal! I hope you weren't offended by my other post...

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 10

CD and/or DPO: CD30/14 or 15DPO

Can I just ___get AF___ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: No sign of AF. I usually spot a little, and then get pretty bad cramps before AF. But I don't have any of that. Ughhhhh.

Nope, not offended at all!  I am sorry AF is toying with you.  Maybe if there is no cramps and spot she will go easy on you.

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    lost right tube

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• image amand3lee2:
    image mlal78:
    image amand3lee2:

& yes I am definitely going to block her posts because I want to punch her every time I see another status or picture =) 

Hmmm, it has been a long time since I have done it, but I think you go to sharing and then get code.  Copy it and paste it in to your signature.

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    lost right tube

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• image mlal78:
    image amand3lee2:
    image mlal78:
    image amand3lee2:

Hmmm, it has been a long time since I have done it, but I think you go to sharing and then get code.  Copy it and paste it in to your signature.

You have PM, so I don't take over this comment thread with my stupid questions. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • This is awesome.

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10:  9+  Tongue Tied

CD and/or DPO:   CD 25

Signs & Symptoms:  Oh man, let my crazy begin.  For the past week, I've had vivid dreams every time I sleep.  Last week my breasts were incredibly sore and my sense of smell was ridiculous.  I've been tired (probably from lack of a good night's sleep from the dreams.)  I usually have PMS really bad starting about a week before my period, but this week I've been pretty even-keeled.  And I *always* break out horribly on my chin thanks to PMS, but so far so good - super clear skin.

I went to Dollar Tree and bought three more tests.  I am crazy.  I am going to try to hold off till Friday.

Additional crazy here: I've POAS three times already.   Hmm  This is only my first cycle.  Cray-zay.

• Oh gooood.....I needed the Crazy Train today!!

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10:  on my way down from a 10....

CD and/or DPO:  CD34/12DPO

Can I just __get AF and move on___ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: I was so hopeful this cycle!! My chart looked exactly how it did with my first BFP!  Temp dip, cream CM....got a BFN today though, so I'm ruling it out I think for this time around.

Additional crazy here:   Aside from TTC, I had a severe flare-up with the herniated discs in my back.  I was put on meds Thursday evening to try and cope with the pain until I can get an MRI.  I showed up for the MRI on Sunday and they told me I should wait since I was in my 2WW...so here I am, waiting until AF gets here so I can go get this show on the road!  I guess the only positive out of my negative is that I can do what is necessary to take care of this back pain :o

ME - 31, DH - 40

Married 06/25/2011, TTC since 03/2012

BFP #1 on 11/13/12 -- EDD 7/24/13 -- M/C (CP) on 11/21/12

BFP #2 on  7/21/13 -- EDD 3/29/14 -- M/C (CP) on 7/31/13

09/4/13 - 4/16/14 -- IUI #1 - 6 = BFNs :(

7/13/14 -- IVF #1 w/ ICSI

ER on 7/26/14 -- 20 R, 15 M, 11 F

ET on 7/31/14 -- 1 transferred (4bb); 8 frosties!!!

BFP #3 on 8/8/14 -- EDD 04/18/15

BETA #1:  473,  BETA #2: 1009, BETA #3: 1975

** It's a BOY!!! **

image    image 

• image mlal78:
    image ellajune2012:

I need a ticket on this train today... somewhere near the bar car, please!

My Chart

You could discard the two higher fever temps.  I have that in my chart this month too, I discarded the highest.  For the rest ((hugs)).  It is perfectly normal to feel jealous.

Thanks for responding! You're so sweet. FF already 'discarded' my highest temp on Sat because apparently it's too high to even show on the chart, ha. I had that thought too, I just want to see what the next few days bring before I throw out all my temps. I don't even know why I care what the chart looks like, both times I got BFPs I had terrible looking charts. I think I just wanted one thing that I could control.

imageimage
    BFP with #1 (twins!) 11/18/2011 - missed m/c at 8weeks3days; d&c 1/19/2012; myomectomy to remove 18cm+,10cm & 5cm fibroids 4/2012; TTC again 7/2012; BFP #2 (twins) 11/13/2012; missed m/c at 7weeks;

• image amand3lee2:
    image ellajune2012:

I'm so sorry that happened to you & you have to watch someone else get to make that announcement that you should have been able to do. I know how that feels and my heart breaks for you today. I would just block her posts on fb so you hopefully don't have to see them again & re-live that pain.

Hope your day gets better. 

Thanks Amanda! I'm blocking her - it just hurt cause she's the second person I've had to block because they're expecting twins this summer. Is there something in the water? (If so, I want it!) At this rate the only people left on my FB are going to be my angsty teenage cousins. Haha.

imageimage

• image jszy10:

Oh gooood.....I needed the Crazy Train today!!

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10:  on my way down from a 10....

CD and/or DPO:  CD34/12DPO

Can I just __get AF and move on___ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: I was so hopeful this cycle!! My chart looked exactly how it did with my first BFP!  Temp dip, cream CM....got a BFN today though, so I'm ruling it out I think for this time around.

Additional crazy here:   Aside from TTC, I had a severe flare-up with the herniated discs in my back.  I was put on meds Thursday evening to try and cope with the pain until I can get an MRI.  I showed up for the MRI on Sunday and they told me I should wait since I was in my 2WW...so here I am, waiting until AF gets here so I can go get this show on the road!  I guess the only positive out of my negative is that I can do what is necessary to take care of this back pain :o

Sorry about the BFN.  i hate when my chart looks so promising and I get disappointed.  Silver lining though that once af shows you can get the MRI.

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    lost right tube

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• image Desmond&MollyJones*:
    This is awesome.

Signs & Symptoms:  Oh man, let my crazy begin.  For the past week, I've had vivid dreams every time I sleep.  Last week my breasts were incredibly sore and my sense of smell was ridiculous.  I've been tired (probably from lack of a good night's sleep from the dreams.)  I usually have PMS really bad starting about a week before my period, but this week I've been pretty even-keeled.  And I *always* break out horribly on my chin thanks to PMS, but so far so good - super clear skin.

I went to Dollar Tree and bought three more tests.  I am crazy.  I am going to try to hold off till Friday.

Additional crazy here: I've POAS three times already.   Hmm  This is only my first cycle.  Cray-zay.

Step away from the pee sticks for a couple of days lady!  you are only 9dpo and setting yourself up for disappointment.  Wait a couple more days then test again.  I hope the lack of pms symptoms is a good thing!

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    lost right tube

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 9

CD and/or DPO: CD16/DPO?????

Can I just __know what my body is planning to do this month_________ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: I have not had any O symptoms for days now.

Additional crazy here:  My chart last month looked perfect. My chart this month is all over the place. I also got my Smile really early this cycle. I had a pap on Monday and had my Dr look at my chart and even she thought it was weird. I am only on CD16 but I am way far away from my surge. I dont think I O'ed this month.....pooo!!!

• Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 8

CD and/or DPO: CD 31 10dpo

Can I just ___get to POAS ________ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: Same as usual, tender breasts since O date (actually started the day before), bloated and constipated.  Cramps and spotting, but not as much as previous cycles.

Additional crazy here: My blood test results came in from 7dpo and the nurse said my progesterone levels indicate that I did in fact ovulate. Smile I'm waiting for her to fax me the actual numbers for that test and my TSH tests.

First BFP: 12/26/11, m/c 1/2/12 @ about 5 weeks, EDD 9/2/12
    Second BFP: 03/11/12, m/c 3/26/12 @ 6 weeks, 4 days, EDD 11/8/12
    Third BFP: 02/03/13, EDD 10/15/13: Anne Michal born 10/9/2013; 6 lbs, 3 ozs; 19 inches

http://wycliffepitneys.blogspot.com -->Visit our Blog and ministry website

image   imageimage
    imageimage
  • image mlal78:
    image Desmond&MollyJones*:
    This is awesome.

Step away from the pee sticks for a couple of days lady!  you are only 9dpo and setting yourself up for disappointment.  Wait a couple more days then test again.  I hope the lack of pms symptoms is a good thing!

I know, I'm crazy. :)

I do think I O'ed earlier than CD 14....but completely lack any sort of proof since I do not chart.

ETA:  Or, errrmm, CD 16.  I can do math.  :)

• image achbaby3:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 9

CD and/or DPO: CD16/DPO?????

Can I just __know what my body is planning to do this month_________ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: I have not had any O symptoms for days now.

Additional crazy here:  My chart last month looked perfect. My chart this month is all over the place. I also got my Smile really early this cycle. I had a pap on Monday and had my Dr look at my chart and even she thought it was weird. I am only on CD16 but I am way far away from my surge. I dont think I O'ed this month.....pooo!!!

Huh.  Well, I don't think that you have O'd yet either, even with that +opk.  Keep bding though, could just be a late O.  I have had up to cd30 O, though normally it is between cd17-21.  Good luck!

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    lost right tube

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~