February 2013 Moms

***Monday Ticker Change***

If Monday begins a new week in your pregnancy (8 weeks, 0 days, 10 weeks, 0 days, etc.), this check-in is for you!  Please let me know if I've left anyone out, missed a due date change, etc. 

Please let us know when you LO arrives!  I'll add the DOB and name to our lists!
Happy Monday! Smile

How many weeks are you today, and what size/fruit are you this week?

How are you feeling?

Any appointments this week, new news, or T&P needed?

GTKY:  What is the weather like where you live right now?  If you're in a cold climate, do you have weather concerns for when the baby comes (i.e. a blizzard while you're in labor??)?

Due Dates

February 4

JromeH--Team Blue!
daisylove711 
KCLiz
Spartan0627
mendota67--Team Blue!
bethparr1979--Team Pink!
bezbenak--Team Blue!
Moniemonstar
MouseInLux--Team Green!
KayLorraine
LINDSYRP
Puck1182--Team Pink!

February 11

mamasmurf12--Team Pink!
wormiemb
bobcatsteph--Team Blue!
schuebja--Team Pink!
emma+karen
melissaclaireJ
bells039
Mash67--Team Pink!
ajatmont13--Team Pink!
txaggiechristine
llfinch (2/13)
EnchantedRose819--Team Blue!
mishka29
Lindsey122385--Team Blue!
Katierudolph31--Team Blue!

February 18

Sapphireprincss 
LyssRob 
wegme27
DarkSerendipity
FutureMrsDrew73110
almostjennifer--Team Pink!
springflowers1
jenniaugust
sbl0609
ljburrelli--Team Blue!
ruthyanny--Team Blue!

February 25

ckilner
juepnunes
hasenbank
Holly520
carrielb12
secondaryPULSE--Team Pink!
the_one_the_only
Tulips114
charleefoster--Team Blue!

Mommies of Angels

Keliser 2/11
BritsyB8 2/11
nallsl 2/25
Kellmp923 2/11

Surprise!  BFP 12/1/13...EDD 7/29/14
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

M/C 6/17/07
M/C 10/31/11

Re: ***Monday Ticker Change***

• How many weeks are you today, and what size/fruit are you this week?  39 weeks, watermelon!

How are you feeling?  I'm feeling big, achy, crampy, and ready for baby!

Any appointments this week, new news, or T&P needed?  39w appt on Tues.!

GTKY:  What is the weather like where you live right now?  If you're in a cold climate, do you have weather concerns for when the baby comes (i.e. a blizzard while you're in labor??)?  It's been really cold here, like brutal for the Northeast.  My hospital is up a mountain, and I'm scared of icy roads or snow when I go into labor.

Surprise!  BFP 12/1/13...EDD 7/29/14
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

M/C 6/17/07
    M/C 10/31/11
  • How many weeks are you today, and what size/fruit are you this week?  37 weeks, watermelon!

How are you feeling?  I am pretty sure he dropped, so sore!

Any appointments this week, new news, or T&P needed?  37 week appt on Wednesday, csection is scheduled two weeks from then.  I am hoping to vbac though before that so good thoughts this little man cooperates!

GTKY:  What is the weather like where you live right now?  If you're in a cold climate, do you have weather concerns for when the baby comes (i.e. a blizzard while you're in labor??)?  It has been really cold here too.  My mil so lovingly told me according to the farmers almanac there is a blizzard due around my scheduled csection!  

Abigail Grace: 3/11/08 and Joshua Alan: 2/2/13 Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic 5losses from 7/4/10 through 11/22/11 - “When the world says, “Give up,” Hope whispers, ‘Try it one more time."♥
  • How many weeks are you today, and what size/fruit are you this week?

39 weeks - watermelon!

How are you feeling?

Better than I thought I would at this point!!  Apart from the big belly and some hip pain from having to sleep on my sides, I actually feel pretty... normal?  I feel a little bad saying this, because I know a lot of folks are totally over being pregnant right now, but while I'm excited to meet LO, I'm not in a huge rush.  As long as she arrives soon enough on her own that I won't need to be induced, I'll be a happy camper.  Although she's getting awfully strong, and sometimes when she has her little dance parties in there, it hurts when she kicks me! ;-)

Any appointments this week, new news, or T&P needed?

39 week appointment tomorrow afternoon!

GTKY:  What is the weather like where you live right now?  If you're in a cold climate, do you have weather concerns for when the baby comes (i.e. a blizzard while you're in labor??)?

It's snowy right now, but not too bad.  I'm a little worried about snow being an issue, but we only live 15 minutes from the hospital where I'm delivering, so even if we have to drive very slowly, we should make it on time. 

• How many weeks are you today, and what size/fruit are you this week?  37 weeks and a winter melon.

How are you feeling?  Pretty good.  Energy is up and got a lot accomplished this weekend.  Mentally I am getting nervous/anxious about labor as a FTM.  Even with all the classes and reading all the great info from the STM's I am still nervous!  :/

Any appointments this week, new news, or T&P needed?  Weekly appointment on Wednesday.

GTKY:  What is the weather like where you live right now?  If you're in a cold climate, do you have weather concerns for when the baby comes (i.e. a blizzard while you're in labor??)?  I live in Charlotte and we had some ridiculously cold weather/freezing rain this past weekend.  No one in this area does well with cold, ice, snow, etc.  I am from up North and would rather drive in it up there with people who know how to handle it then down here where everyone panics.  The milk, eggs, and bread flew off the shelves on Thursday/Friday!!  Hoping it warms up soon!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• How many weeks are you today, and what size/fruit are you this week? 38 weeks, a pumpkin!

How are you feeling? Tired of being tired, anxious about getting stuff done, excited to meet her!

Any appointments this week, new news, or T&P needed? Just pray we can get enough ready before she comes.

GTKY:  What is the weather like where you live right now?  If you're in a cold climate, do you have weather concerns for when the baby comes (i.e. a blizzard while you're in labor??)? It's pretty warm here now (like 70s). The extended forecast shows it being a little bit cooler for my EDD, so I'll have to pack several different  outfits for her just in case!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?...But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:26-27&33-34
  • How many weeks are you today, and what size/fruit are you this week? 38 week today!  Pumpkin

How are you feeling? Doing okay, just tired and having a hard time moving around.

Any appointments this week, new news, or T&P needed? 38 week apt.

GTKY: What is the weather like where you live right now? If you're in a cold climate, do you have weather concerns for when the baby comes (i.e. a blizzard while you're in labor??)? It was a crazy morning commute! And now I'm hearing something about a thunder storm...in Jan?!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker