October 2012 Moms

FP infant to toddler rocker?

My girlfriend was over yesterday and we were discussing how LO was almost too big for the RNP and she suggested the infant to toddler rocker.  Its not terribly expensive, but we are filled to the brim with baby stations.  Unless anyone else can vouch for the amazingness of this product, I'm going to pass.  Has anyone else heard reviews on this thingy?
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FP infant to toddler rocker?

• We love it, but I would by no means call it "necessary". We've been trying to wean LO off the RnP for the past couple of weeks and it's been a great transition "chair". My LO never liked his bouncy seat and still hates the bumbo, so we use this in place of those items. I like that he can recline in it or sit up in it. We use it while I'm cooking dinner in the kitchen or yesterday we put it outside and and he loved sitting in it while hanging out. 

That being said, if your LO likes the bumbo and bouncy seat I would just stick to those instead.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Right now the FP rocker is not very exciting for LO I think it will be a nice toddler chair though. We just purchased the Summer Infant Super Seat this weekend with some gift cards we had. I decided on this over the bumbo because it has toys on it and a snack tray. She does seem to like it but right now only does a few minutes at a time.
    image                      image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)
    O12 April Siggy Challenge: Birthday Cake Fail

• DS loves his bumbo, but we dont have a bouncy seat.  I guess it doubles as a bouncy seat until they get a little older?
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• My daughter still loves her and she is almost 3 now. I put DS in it sometimes and he love it to. It has a toy bar that is removeable and some of the toys detach for it. DS hates his bouncy seat.

• We have one and love it. It vibrates and you can rock it. Are you looking for something for LO to sleep in? N rarely naps in it and never sleeps in it overnight.

• Our ILs got them for their house instead of the RnP.  We have both a RnP and the FP rocker chair at home.  The RnP has more support on the sides than the FP.  My girls end up diagonal in the FP... like leaning to the side.  I do like the toy bar, though.  I think it will be good for them in the future when they sit up more.  I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase one, though.
    Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

image image
    PAIF and SAIF welcome. IVF questions welcome, too.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest