February 2012 Moms

CP: Hair color

At the request of Bethanyturon
[Poll]

Re: CP: Hair color

• What littlw hair she does have seems to be light brown. If the light is shining on it right it even looks a little red!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Emily is  a red head.... not sure where it came from but we love it. I have some distant family with red hair, my mom's great uncle has red hair and DH has some distant family  with red hair...guess Emily got lucky.

• L's hair is almost the same color as mine, but she doesn't have any of the red tint that I do, it's all brown.
    imageimageBabyFruit Ticker

• Sophie's is strawberry blonde - there is definitely a red tint to it!
  • Omg, I almost got in a disagreement with dh's grandma about this last weekend. Paul's hair is very blonde, and has been since birth. It is slightly brassy, so sometimes it looks redish brown in pictures. She looks at me and says "oh, when did his hair turn blonde?" (Keep in mind shie has seen him at least once a month since he was born.) I told her it always was. She started to argue with me that it was red when he was born, and was still for the next few months. You're right lady, I don't know what color my son's hair is...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Nolan's hair is super platinum blonde. It is gorgeous and I'm totally jealous.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • DS has brown, blonde and redish hair as of now.
    "Before cancer I just lived, now I LIVESTRONG"- Lance Armstrong. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A few months ago I would have selected brown. DD's hair was as dark as DH when she was little, but now it has lightened to almost my colour. I classify myself as dark blonde, but I think she is probably ligth brown.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker pics-25untitled_zps5ec34838Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • J's hair is brown- although it's still too fine to tell whether it's as dark brown as mine, or whether it's lighter.

H has dirty blonde hair, and was platinum blonde as a kid.

imageimageimage
  • Aria's hair has really started thickening up. It's brown, but cas a coppery/reddish shine when the light hits it. Looks like she's getting at least one thing from me! Big Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • image lancyjo:
    Asia's hair has really started thickening up. It's brown, but cas a coppery/reddish shine when the light hits it. Looks like she's getting at least one thing from me! Big Smile

Who's Asia?!? Lol...I love autocorrect...

i have a friend whose son is named taven and it always autocorrects it to tavern. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • image pennyandandy:

image lancyjo:
    Asia's hair has really started thickening up. It's brown, but cas a coppery/reddish shine when the light hits it. Looks like she's getting at least one thing from me! Big Smile

i have a friend whose son is named taven and it always autocorrects it to tavern. 

Wow, that's a whole new thing to worry about when picking baby names......making sure it doesn't autocorrect to something bad. 

imageimageimage
  • image laura.noel:
    image pennyandandy:

image lancyjo:

Wow, that's a whole new thing to worry about when picking baby names......making sure it doesn't autocorrect to something bad. 

Dammit!!! I've been typing "Aria" for over a frigging year. Actually, since 10.4.11 when we found out gender. You'd think this "smart" phone would have figured it out by now! I even added it to my contacts so it'd remember!

Names that Aria gets ac'd to:
    Asia, Ariana, Adria, Adrian... The list is never ending. Grrrrr!!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • Thanks for making this, RNMama!

And I hear you on the autocorrect - Audri always corrects to Audi :( 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Blondish brown. It's wheat colored but looks reddish in the sunlight.
    Lauren has Down syndrome and a complete AV canal heart defect

[url]WWW.MeetingLauren.blogspot.com[/url]
  • image laura.noel:
    image pennyandandy:

image lancyjo:

Hattie autocorrects to hate :-P 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker someecards.com - Your personal anecdotal evidence is so much more relevant than this legitimate scientific study.