Trying to Get Pregnant

WFD?

Hey everyone! I know it's early, but I am planning dinner to take to a friends house so that I can earn my cuddle time with their baby, lol. I actually needed help with a vegetable and I thought I would turn it into the What's For Dinner post.

The main entree with be Pioneer Woman's Pork Roast with Apples and Onions

I will also bring some Hawaiian Rolls left over from last nights dinner.

And dessert my husband asked me to make Maui Banana Cream Tube Cake

So my meal is severely lacking in greens.  Would a collard green or mustard green side be best or like Kale or Chard or Brussels Sprouts?

ETA: fixed my mobile bumping error.

TTC since 10/31/12 and 12 cycles into IF Treatments on a BREAK from all but meds and BFP on 8/27/14!! 
Daisypath Anniversary tickers 
My Ovulation Chart   My Blog 
Insulin resistant PCOS, Operating on only the left fallopian tube, retroverted uterus, prediabetes, and Vitamin D insufficiency DX

Re: WFD?

• Entree not entry :P

What about green bean casserole? I love that...

My dinner will be Chili's tonight.

June 2014 July Siggy Challenge - Squish Pics

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Kryptic Mischief in the Making
  • What's for dinner were the first words out of DH's mouth this morning at 5:30. I asked him what he'd like to have. His answer? Food. So we're having food for dinner. Hopefully this thread will give me some idea of what that food will entail.
    **March Siggy Challenge**

• I don't know what we are having either, I need ideas. I suggested two ideas to DH but he said he didn't feel like curry anything. I'm guessing we will be getting some subway.
    http://media-cache-cd0.pinimg.com/736x/0b/41/23/0b412360e1b2f96b81b7c8b88b64b511.jpg
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    photo image-2.jpg

TTC#1 since August 2012
    BFP #1 03/02/13 - EDD 10/24/13; m/c at 6w2d
    BFP #2 07/19/13 - EDD 03/29/14 - Baby Jacob arrived 03/25/14!
    My BFP Chart

• When I make my pork roast, I make parmesan roasted green beans. They are DELISH and always a hit with anyone who has them.

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/11/roasted-parmesan-green-beans.html

And dinner for me is going to my favorite pizza place for some authentic Neapolitan pizza! I have been thinking about it all week! 

**Siggy/Ticker Warning**   

TTC #1 since May 2012

May 2013: First R.E. appointment

DH: SA is good

May 2013: CD3 Blood work-normal
               June 2013: Hsg-Right tube blocked

July 26, 2013: Starting Follistim for IVF #1

August 2013: IVF #1 Cancelled- Abnormal embryos

October/November 2013: IVF #2 w/ICSI

November 8, 2013: Transferred two early blasts (no frosties) 

November 18, 2013: First EVER BFP! 

Beta#1: 91  Beta#2: 288

1st U/S- 5w2d Saw yolk sac!

3rd U/S- 7w4d HB of 157bpm!

TEAM BLUE!

http://movingtolight.blogspot.com/

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• I'm not too creative today. We're getting a bucket of KFC,beer,and some mashed potatoes.

October TTGP Siggy challenge- Villains- Andrew Scott as Jim Moriarty  

image image
  • I'm no help here. We're going out with my dad, step-mom and sister to celebrate my sister and my birthdays at a hibachi/sushi place. Out of your ideas I would do brussel sprouts. I made these at Thanksgiving and loved them. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/bacon-brussels-sprouts-recipe/index.html
    BFP #2 2/3/14  | EDD 10/16/14
    First U/S 2/10 Possible TWINS!
      | Second U/S 2/24 TRIPLETS!!!

• image krptcmschfmkr128:
    Entree not entry :PWhat about green bean casserole? I love that...My dinner will be Chili's tonight.

Oh dang it, your right. Stupid mobile bumping an auto correct. If Winco has green beans, that would be a very good idea!
    TTC since 10/31/12 and 12 cycles into IF Treatments on a BREAK from all but meds and BFP on 8/27/14!! 
    Insulin resistant PCOS, Operating on only the left fallopian tube, retroverted uterus, prediabetes, and Vitamin D insufficiency DX

• I was fixing a late lunch and wondered if anyone has posted a WFD thread!

DH is going to go fishing, so I am hoping we will have some fresh crappie, fried potatoes, and corn bread. I know it seems like I am having that a lot lately, but tournament bass fishing starts soon so I don't mind DH going fishing.

My fall back plan if he doesn't catch enough fish is chicken strips, with Mac and cheese.  Instead I might make breakfast, hashbrowns, pancakes, eggs and sausage. 

ETA: change wording 

• image RachC624:
    I'm no help here. We're going out with my dad, step-mom and sister to celebrate my sister and my birthdays at a hibachi/sushi place. Out of your ideas I would do brussel sprouts. I made these at Thanksgiving and loved them. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/bacon-brussels-sprouts-recipe/index.html

I have been trying to go to Japanese steakhouse but the sushi turns him off. I think I am going to have to say that is where I want to go for my bday dinner. I love eating at the hibachi grill.  Enjoy!!!

• Cafeteria food. Anyone is welcome to deliver me some home cooking to NH... KThanks Stick out tongue
    TTC#2 Since July 2011
    Me: 29, had two blocked tubes - left was cleared during lap, right was unable to be cleared. PCOS & Stage 2 Endo. DH: 32, SA = perfect
    CLOMID: 4 rounds, 50mg + TI = BFN's. FEMARA: 1 round = no response
    12-24-2012 : Laparoscopy, Softball sized cyst/endo/scar tissue removed.
    Cycle #14 - Feb 2013 : 50mg clomid. Ovidrel Trigger. IUI on 2/14/13 = thin lining, multiple cysts.
    Cycle #15 - no meds, still have cysts, no follicles. Boo!
    Forced break. Continuous BCP for 6 weeks to give my jacked up ovaries a break.
    Cycle #16 actively trying (May/June): Femara, TI = BFN
    Cycle #17- #20 - Med/Treatment break, trying on our own = BFN's all around.
    Cycle #21 - Femara, MORE Femara, Ovidrel and a Christmas IUI = BFN
    MY BLOG -- About DD, TTC and everything in between!

• I don't have any ideas, I'm stuck at work till 3 in the morning so our dinner is going to be me meeting DH at Steak N Shake when I get off!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married Since March 2011 TTC since July 2011 Medical issues finally sorted out May 2012
  • Going to New Holland Brewery...so beer for dinner again!

Dx: Endometriosis (2010), PCOS (2013)

TTC since 8/2012

BFP 3/9/2014  Femara 7mg + trigger. EDD 11/20/2014

http://amycookiemonster.blogspot.com

• We usually eat out on Saturdays. We might go to dinner with BIL and SIL (H's brother) but I seriously hope not!
  • I'm going out for pizza with coworkers and plan on having lots of drinks to drown out the fact that this is likely to turn into CD 1.
  • image alishab81:

image RachC624:
    I'm no help here. We're going out with my dad, step-mom and sister to celebrate my sister and my birthdays at a hibachi/sushi place. Out of your ideas I would do brussel sprouts. I made these at Thanksgiving and loved them. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/bacon-brussels-sprouts-recipe/index.html

I have been trying to go to Japanese steakhouse but the sushi turns him off. I think I am going to have to say that is where I want to go for my bday dinner. I love eating at the hibachi grill.  Enjoy!!!

I only eat cooked sushi maybe try that with him?
    BFP #2 2/3/14  | EDD 10/16/14
    First U/S 2/10 Possible TWINS!
      | Second U/S 2/24 TRIPLETS!!!

• I would do an earthy hearty green with a pork roast- all of your suggestions sound good! 

We are going out for sushi tonight with some friends. I'm pumped!  I can eat a lot but still feel "healthy" even though I know its probably not... 

TTC #1 since July 2012 
    BFP 7/1/13!

• I'm also making chili. Hubby is returning from an ice fishing trip, so I hope it will warm him up.

TTC since November 2012 - My Chart

BFP 11/29/2013 - EDD 8/9/2014 - MMC 12/31/2013 8 weeks 2 days - Tried to MC naturally for 4 weeks, D&C 2/2/2014

• BFP - 2/5/13 EDD - 10/14/13
    Lucas Michael - born sleeping 9/23/13
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP 3/3/14
    Our rainbow is a BOY!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Baby William diagnosed with sacral myelomeningocele (spina bifida) 6/26/14
    C-section scheduled for 10/22/14
  • image krdesi:

When I make my pork roast, I make parmesan roasted green beans. They are DELISH and always a hit with anyone who has them.

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/11/roasted-parmesan-green-beans.html

And dinner for me is going to my favorite pizza place for some authentic Neapolitan pizza! I have been thinking about it all week! 

I didn't realize I could click that link mobile bumping, but that sounded good, so I  Googled it and found This Recipe.

Also, that fish taco recipe looks amazing!

• Probably some kind of smoked sausage with a veggie.  If H doesn't feel like that, he will be picking up something.
                                                                 Married 12/17/2011

K born 8/31/12                           C born 1/11/14
                                         image               image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards