TTC After a Loss

Crazy Train

Everbody got their tickets?  This train is rolling out!

This is the place to vent about your cycle, symptoms, MF, obsessive FF checking, 5DPO BFN's, and all things TTCAL that are driving you completely out of your mind!

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10:

CD and/or DPO:

Can I just ___________ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms:

Additional crazy here:

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
2 ds 2004 and 2009
8 angels, including one heteroectopic pregnancy
lost right tube

clotting/RPL panel results normal, genetic testing results normal
CD2 BW results FSH 5 LH 7 dx: PCOS Dec 2013

1500mg metformin started Dec 2013        
TTCAL siggy challenge: Unfortunate Sticker Placement

imageimageimage
My Chart
My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

Re: Crazy Train

• Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 7

CD and/or DPO: CD12

Can I just ___know what is going on with my body________ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: All the classic O signs... crampy, moody, creamy.

Additional crazy here:  I always get a Smile on day 14. This cycle I got a happy face on day 11? Yesterday my chart looked like I was going to O on day 10...wtf! I did not take an OPK on day ten cause I dont even start using them until day 11 because I ALWAYS get a happy on day 14. DH and I did not even BD on day 10 cause we wanted a break before all the crazy starts. AND then this morning my temp was the same as it was yesterday. I dont know what the hell my body is doing this time!

• image achbaby3:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 7

CD and/or DPO: CD12

Can I just ___know what is going on with my body________ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: All the classic O signs... crampy, moody, creamy.

Additional crazy here:  I always get a Smile on day 14. This cycle I got a happy face on day 11? Yesterday my chart looked like I was going to O on day 10...wtf! I did not take an OPK on day ten cause I dont even start using them until day 11 because I ALWAYS get a happy on day 14. DH and I did not even BD on day 10 cause we wanted a break before all the crazy starts. AND then this morning my temp was the same as it was yesterday. I dont know what the hell my body is doing this time!

I don't know that cd10 will be your O day.  I would BD tonight just in case, and just wait and see what your temps do the next couple of days.  Maybe you are just going to have a longer surge, and still hit your cd14 O.

FWIW, I find the digis a lot more sensitive.  I have had smileys on those when regular opks are still negative.

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    lost right tube

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 8

CD and/or DPO: CD26/11DPO

Can I just ______be done with this cycle_____ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: temps are unusually high for me, but BFN again today. I know I'm technically not out yet, but I feel like I'm just sitting around waiting for AF, which won't come until monday or tuesday. Oh, and next week is the anniversary of my BFP. great.

Hope everyone has a good day and a great weekend!

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.
    BFP#2 2/27/13. Empty sac confirmed 3/20/13. Mifepristone + cytotec.
    Currently TTA until Fall 2013, waiting for operative hysteroscopy
    Blog   ​Chart

• image Mrs.E.07:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 8

CD and/or DPO: CD26/11DPO

Can I just ______be done with this cycle_____ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: temps are unusually high for me, but BFN again today. I know I'm technically not out yet, but I feel like I'm just sitting around waiting for AF, which won't come until monday or tuesday. Oh, and next week is the anniversary of my BFP. great.

Hope everyone has a good day and a great weekend!

Sorry for the bfn.  Your temps are still high, and I hope af stays away.  ((hugs))

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    lost right tube

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• Sorry for the bfn Mrs. E!:( 

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: For me probably a 5, for a normal person..off the charts

CD and/or DPO: cd7

Can I just _____be pregnant_____ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: None, I'm still about 2 weeks until I'll probably O

Additional crazy here: I'm trying to decide a plan of action. I usually O on cd21, so plan a is to bd cd18, 19, 20, 21, and 22. I'm worried that's too much though. This is probably a really stupid question and maybe tmi, but DH has less semen by the third day of bd'ing in a row than on the first day. Does anyone know if that's normal and is it more about quality than quantity? I know I'm way overthinking this, but that's kind of what I do.:)

Jillian Rose- born 8/26/12 at 24 weeks. "It broke my heart to lose you but you didn't go alone, for a part of me went with you, the day God took you home"
    I love you always, my beautiful girl.

Hysteroscopy 3/1/13 Dx: Unicornuate uterus

My Ovulation Chart

BFP 3/18/13- Please be our Rainbow, we love you so much already.

6/4/13-Found out we're having a BOY!!

10/30/13-He's here!! Happy Birthday, Ryan! We love you so much! xo

Lilypie - (Bfmg)

• image lolee465:

Sorry for the bfn Mrs. E!:( 

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: For me probably a 5, for a normal person..off the charts

Additional crazy here: I'm trying to decide a plan of action. I usually O on cd21, so plan a is to bd cd18, 19, 20, 21, and 22. I'm worried that's too much though. This is probably a really stupid question and maybe tmi, but DH has less semen by the third day of bd'ing in a row than on the first day. Does anyone know if that's normal and is it more about quality than quantity? I know I'm way overthinking this, but that's kind of what I do.:)

I hear you on the later O.  If you are worried about too much, why not try cd15,17,19,20,21,22.  Spread it out a little earlier.  At the start of fertile week we go EOD until a +opk, then everyday after.  We have also just stuck to the EOD before and been successful both ways.

I have no idea if the semen quantity is normal or not.  Does he have any sperm issues that you know of?  I would say it is more about quality though over quantity.

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    lost right tube

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• image mlal78:
    image lolee465:

I hear you on the later O.  If you are worried about too much, why not try cd15,17,19,20,21,22.  Spread it out a little earlier.  At the start of fertile week we go EOD until a +opk, then everyday after.  We have also just stuck to the EOD before and been successful both ways.

I have no idea if the semen quantity is normal or not.  Does he have any sperm issues that you know of?  I would say it is more about quality though over quantity.

I hate that I O so late now, before my loss I had a 28 day cycle and O'd right on cd15.

He doesn't have any sperm issues that we know of, and has no issue with the pressure of knowing all about charting and my fw. I've just noticed that if we haven't had sex in like a week there is more. I have no idea if this is normal with all guys.

Jillian Rose- born 8/26/12 at 24 weeks. "It broke my heart to lose you but you didn't go alone, for a part of me went with you, the day God took you home"

My Ovulation Chart

Lilypie - (Bfmg)

• image lolee465:
    image mlal78:
    image lolee465:

I hate that I O so late now, before my loss I had a 28 day cycle and O'd right on cd15.

He doesn't have any sperm issues that we know of, and has no issue with the pressure of knowing all about charting and my fw. I've just noticed that if we haven't had sex in like a week there is more. I have no idea if this is normal with all guys.

From my research one of the roles of semen is to help neutralize the acidic environment of the vagina so that sperm can surive longer. And I have read that more time between ejaculation means more semen. So I think that's why they recommend every other day because you want active quality sperm and enough semen. But I am not a medical doctor it's just what I have read through crossreferencing my own research. Hope it helps.

imageimageimage
    TTC since 2.12 
    BFP 11.14.12 (MC 12.2.12) EDD 7.24.13 
    Dx: Unexplained IF 12.13, Endometriosis 1.14
    IUI#1+Clomid 1.3.14 Missed Ectopic identified 1.28.14 (EDD 9.26.14) Lap. Surgery
    IUI#2.0+Letrozole Cancelled 1.28.14. IUI#2.1+Letrozole Cancelled 4.22.14
    IVF 6 eggs Retrieved 5 Fertilized 7.22.14 1 Blastocyst Transfer 7.27.14 
    BFP 8.5.14 Due 4.15 Feeling hopeful.
      All Welcome

• image snegde:
    image lolee465:
    image mlal78:
    image lolee465:

From my research one of the roles of semen is to help neutralize the acidic environment of the vagina so that sperm can surive longer. And I have read that more time between ejaculation means more semen. So I think that's why they recommend every other day because you want active quality sperm and enough semen. But I am not a medical doctor it's just what I have read through crossreferencing my own research. Hope it helps.

Thank you, that does help!:)

My Ovulation Chart

Lilypie - (Bfmg)

• image mlal78:

This is the place to vent about your cycle, symptoms, MF, obsessive FF checking, 5DPO BFN's, and all things TTCAL that are driving you completely out of your mind!

CD and/or DPO: CD10

Can I just __get my hormones under control_________ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: Nothing but hormonal. Which has me confused. I started using OPKs this month for the first time. I don't temp because my morning schedule is too inconsistent. I decided to start the OPKS early so I would be able to get a feel for them before it really mattered. So what happens on CD 9? I get a line as dark as the control. Then this morning it is way darker. I am glad I tested early. I originally wasn't even going to start until this afternoon/evening because everything I read said start on CD10. Now all I can think about is when I can jump my husband and he is working today and I am working tonight.

Additional crazy here: I play basketball on Thursday nights and my husband told me last night before I went that I have to stop playing when I get pregnant. I am ok with that but then he said he would feel better if I stopped now because we won't know for several weeks if I am pregnant and he doesn't want to risk anything. Basketball is one of my stress relievers and a favorite one at that. Its not a competitive thing, just a league through church. And he doesn't even know I am getting ready to O. He is just being paranoid.

• image liferage:
    image mlal78:

CD and/or DPO: CD10

Can I just __get my hormones under control_________ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: Nothing but hormonal. Which has me confused. I started using OPKs this month for the first time. I don't temp because my morning schedule is too inconsistent. I decided to start the OPKS early so I would be able to get a feel for them before it really mattered. So what happens on CD 9? I get a line as dark as the control. Then this morning it is way darker. I am glad I tested early. I originally wasn't even going to start until this afternoon/evening because everything I read said start on CD10. Now all I can think about is when I can jump my husband and he is working today and I am working tonight.

Additional crazy here: I play basketball on Thursday nights and my husband told me last night before I went that I have to stop playing when I get pregnant. I am ok with that but then he said he would feel better if I stopped now because we won't know for several weeks if I am pregnant and he doesn't want to risk anything. Basketball is one of my stress relievers and a favorite one at that. Its not a competitive thing, just a league through church. And he doesn't even know I am getting ready to O. He is just being paranoid.

Good thing you started those opks early.  I hope you find time to jump your man in between schedules!

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    lost right tube

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 6

CD and/or DPO: CD22/7 DPO

Can I just ___________ already?!?! POAS... pleeeease?

Signs & Symptoms: Sore boobs... standard 2ww for me. (Which, when you think about it, is a total PITA. I spend half my time with boobs so sore that it hurts when I get a big hug. WTFluck, body?)

Additional crazy here: I just sneezed really hard and my first thought was to worry that if something is happening in there I might have expelled it.

Hi, my name is Katie, and I'm crazy. At least I'm on the right train.

Mr. & Mrs. B, Est. 10.23.2009
    BFP #1: 8/31/12 ~ m/c: 9/06/12
    BFP #2: 2/28/13 ~ EDD: 11/10/13 ~ DS Born: 10/23/13

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

*All Welcome*
    BFP Chart
  • image KatieintheCity:
    Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 6

CD and/or DPO: CD22/7 DPO

Can I just ___________ already?!?! POAS... pleeeease?

Signs & Symptoms: Sore boobs... standard 2ww for me. (Which, when you think about it, is a total PITA. I spend half my time with boobs so sore that it hurts when I get a big hug. WTFluck, body?)

Additional crazy here: I just sneezed really hard and my first thought was to worry that if something is happening in there I might have expelled it.

Hi, my name is Katie, and I'm crazy. At least I'm on the right train.

Stay away from those pee sticks, don't you dare!!!!  It is way too early and you will only be disappointed.

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    lost right tube

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~