February 2013 Moms

Up in the Middle of the Night

Ugh.  Lots of congestion tonight, plus my husband set the temperature on the space heater in our bedroom at 75 degrees.  I woke up sweating and couldn't figure out why until I got up to get a drink and use the restroom.  Good grief man, do you not remember I am nine months pregnant?

As much as I hate being up at night (because it means I will either be tired later in the day or I will have to sleep in and lose valuable errand-running time), I enjoy the quiet and alone time.  I know it won't be long until that is a thing of the past!

Re: Up in the Middle of the Night

• I was up too from about 4-5.  I was lying there just trying to will myself back to sleep, which apparently happened and I was so out of it that I didn't hear my DD crying an hour later.

• I must have missed you all! I was up too, but like you says its nice for the quiet time, and it prevents me from doing too much in fear of waking everyone else. I make lists and look on pinterest
  • I dealt with this for a while, except I was up for hours and couldn't do anything to back to bed. But hey, I caught up on Parenthood. I heard it was good and it has been.
    "A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path."
    -- Agatha Christie

[center]image[center]

Pregnancy Ticker