Trying to Get Pregnant

It's not as bad as I thought

After 2 miscarriages in 3 months, I just knew something had to be up. I wasnt having a 3rd miscarriage without getting answers. After several blood tests an ultrasound, it looks like we had a bad streak ok luck. Eventhough those experiences sucked, Im more enthusiastic than ever. I can't wait to carry, hold, care for my precious baby. Plus, the babymaking practice doesn't hurt. Lol. God bless good luck ladies!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: It's not as bad as I thought

• imageCLECyclist:
    I'm sorry for your losses, but the combination of your post and tickers confuse me? Are you just doing a drive-by BFP post, or posting to say that you're positive about the future and TTC?

It sounds like a drive-by, but I am not sure.

OP, sorry for your losses.

• I assumed she was meaning that the 3rd time around she is determined to keep a sticky baby. I read as already pregnant again, determined not to lose again.

OP- So sorry for your losses.

• Loading the player...
  • imageJellyfish42:

I assumed she was meaning that the 3rd time around she is determined to keep a sticky baby. I read as already pregnant again, determined not to lose again.

OP- So sorry for your losses.

I thought this too, but the excitement about baby making threw me off. Sorry about your losses and congrats? or good luck?? I'm not sure.
  • So sorry for your losses.  Fingers crossed for a sticky baby.  And welcome?
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• I have tried without success to remove my tickers. Sorry for the confusion. :
  • imageCLECyclist:
    I'm sorry for your losses, but the combination of your post and tickers confuse me? Are you just doing a driveby BFP post, or posting to say that you're positive about the future and TTC?

I have tried without success to remove my tickers. Sorry for the confusion. :
  • Tthanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"