May 2013 Moms

When work is the happy place...

This is a dumb rant, I just dont know who else to vent to.

So we were short on money last week and my sweet younger brother offered me money for lunches (Im working full time right now). So I took it and didnt tell huney. Well 2 days aho he found out and has apparently been pissed off since. This is the guy who doesnt let anything bug him... so aside from those 2 days we havnt 'been together' in over a week, which really bugs me.. I almost feel like Im falling into that category of "women who think their husbands find them unatractive pregnant" :(

I can't cry at work, but I feel like it...

Re: When work is the happy place...

• I'm sorry you're going through that.  I think YH may have been hurt and feels like he can't provide for you and what is he going to do when he has a baby to provide for as well? 

Good luck and I hope things settle down soon!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I don't understand how this makes you think you are unattractive (please note correct spelling) to your husband.  I think he's pissed because he feels like he can't take care of you.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Why would the fact the your H is mad about you getting money from your brother for lunch make you think he doesn't find you attractive pregnant?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageCRLSMC2011:

I'm sorry you're going through that.  I think YH may have been hurt and feels like he can't provide for you and what is he going to do when he has a baby to provide for as well? 

This totally! I know that's MH problem when money issues come into play. As far as the not "being together" issue, I'm sure it's more to do with stress. Our problem (mine and DH) is that we are stressed about finances and I'm really freaking tired. I have no engery to do anything ever, doesn't matter if it's at work or at home and I know DH is tired when he gets home. If it wasn't for the fact that I'm hungry all the time dinner would never get made. Hell, 2 days out of the week we just get fast food if we can afford it.

My point is I HIGHLY doubt it's because he doesn't find you attractive. I'm sure there are other factors involved.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagewannabemommakristal:

This is a dumb rant, I just dont know who else to vent to.

So we were short on money last week and my sweet younger brother offered me money for lunches (Im working full time right now). So I took it and didnt tell huney. Well 2 days aho he found out and has apparently been pissed off since. This is the guy who doesnt let anything bug him... so aside from those 2 days we havnt 'been together' in over a week, which really bugs me.. I almost feel like Im falling into that category of "women who think their husbands find them unatractive pregnant" :(

I can't cry at work, but I feel like it...

Awwww but just wait...once the bambino is here once a week will be A LOT...DH and I hadn't done it all year...I have been falling asleep on the couch.  I am sure he doesn't find you unattractive...and hey what's stopping you from initiating the action?

image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/
  • Sorry that sounded bad-i mean all year as in 2013 so just 23 days...we broke that last night.  He laughed when i said "we haven;t done it all year!"
    image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/
  • Sorry you're feeling bad. He will probably feel like he has let you down and be upset that you've kept this from him. as for 'being together' if he hasn't approached you then maybe initiating it may help.

Two weeks is nothing in my book well it isnt since becoming pregnant. I have zero libido or rather it's more down than up. So we try to keep up the intimacy in other ways.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Guys!!! She's feeling like the unattractive pregnant woman because WE'RE PREGNANT AND OUR BRAINS MAKE SILLY CONNECTIONS THAT NO ONE UNDERSTANDS BUT US!!!!

Sorry you're feeling blue!!! Talk to your hubby.  Hopefully he'll be able to fully explain why he's angry.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Sorry ladies,

I should have clarified. The "together" had nothing to do with the money except after he found out he, more so ignored me, as in not even coming to bed...

We finally discussed it last night and I was able to 'make up' ;)

I'm glad some of you know the tight budget deal... it's hard to want to come home after a long day and think about making dinner...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"