Pregnant after 35
Options

Am I koo koo for Cocopuffs?

Around Christmas time I was 14 weeks along and was TOTALLY feeling my baby move at least 10 times a day every day.  This is my 3rd child so I know I'm not crazy when I say that b/c I know what a baby inside you moving feels like very well.  Now I'm almost 19 weeks and I hardly every feel him these days.  What's up with that?

Re: Am I koo koo for Cocopuffs?

• Options

I know what you mean, I started feeling this baby (#2) around 15 weeks.  It wasn't very consistent though until maybe a month ago.  I think they typically say that you won't feel movement consistently until after 22 or 23 weeks.  Maybe your baby has simply moved to a different position (i.e. is hitting toward your back instead of your front, which you wouldn't feel).  It might be worth calling your doc to ask about it, maybe they can check the heartbeat to give you some peace of mind...

Melissa 

Me - 38 DH - 38 DD - 2 pregnancy
  • Options
    This is my first but I still don't feel it very consistently at 27 weeks.  I think its early to worry about it. 
    TTC since Dec. 2010. Me: 37, DH: 38...unexplained RPL
    BFP #1 - missed m/c 4.18.11 found @8w3d, d&c @13w 
    BFP #2 blighted ovum found 8.2011 @8w, misoprostol
    BFP#3 - missed m/c 6.11.12 @ 9w3d, d&c revealed extra chromosome 15
    BFP#4 8.10.12, DD born 4/26/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I only felt my baby move once at 14 wks.  Now that I'm just past 23, I never feel her.  I have ultrasounds often enough that I don't worry.  I also found out that my placenta is in the front, where it is blocking all movement that I might otherwise feel.  Maybe that is happening to you too?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"