Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

red rash under eyes and on cheeks

I've posted about this before a long time ago, but DD has a red rash that comes and goes. I'm not sure if the cheeks and eyes are related, as they have appeared separately at times. It generally gets better if I put some vaseline on it at night, but today it is on both eyes and both cheeks and it is bright red. We use All free and clear detergent, so I don't think that's the issue. We're quite certain that it's not ezcema. Any thoughts?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: red rash under eyes and on cheeks

• Options

has she been out in the cold? been rubbing her face more?  dd gets wind burn looking cheeks pretty quickly when its really cold out. I just slap on some aquaphor at night and its usually better in a day or two.

good luck.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageTMDMJAOCT07:

has she been out in the cold? been rubbing her face more?  dd gets wind burn looking cheeks pretty quickly when its really cold out. I just slap on some aquaphor at night and its usually better in a day or two.

good luck.

It has happened year round, so it's possible that the wind/cold does aggravate it sometimes. I put some vaseline on it yesterday morning and it got better before nap time. I would just like to prevent it...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"