October 2011 Moms

So, Holly...

Since you have dirty lurked for so long, you know about us.

Tell us about yourself...

Do you like wine? What's your favorite color? How do you feel about cilantro?

Mo Anam Cara.

A man of faith said
Hidden eyes could see what I was thinking
I just smiled and told him
That was only true of Hannah

Get your geek on.

Re: So, Holly...

• CILANTRO FOR LYFE!!11!!11!!!

Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Glad I don't have to put you on my cilantro post-it, missy.
    Mo Anam Cara.

A man of faith said
    Hidden eyes could see what I was thinking
    I just smiled and told him
    That was only true of Hannah

Get your geek on.
  • Maybe she would like to go for a ride on my horse Wink

Holly, if you've been lurking.... what color is it?  

IUI#4 Bravelle + Femara + Trigger + IUI = BFP!!

Baby Papps born 10/10/11 <3

• I don't even know that. :
    BeesMomma00 formerly LauriJean_2009
    BFP#1 Nov '09; Missed Miscarriage Dec '09; D&C Jan '10
    Diagnosed with Asherman's Syndrome May '10; Corrective Surgery June '10
    IUI #1 Jan 9, 2011; BFP#2 Jan '11; DD Born Sep 29, 2011
    BFP#3 Sep '12; Conceived Naturally; EDD May 25, 2013

• Wine is my favorite past time. Not sure about the cilantro question and don't know about your horse. My favorite color is red even though I am in a blue state.
  • image missyleaferg:
    CILANTRO FOR LYFE!!11!!11!!!

That looks like chicken broth and parsley in a martini glass. Gag. Do people actually put cilantro in drinks??

ETA: Everyone knows that cilantro is best served as cilantro lime brown rice in a chicken burrito bowl.

Now I want Chipotle. Dammit.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • image Holly7LV:
    Wine is my favorite past time. Not sure about the cilantro question and don't know about your horse. My favorite color is red even though I am in a blue state.

You may stay.  Wink

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I missed Holly's intro post, so I was completely confused for a second there because my name is also Holly. And I was pretty sure I was the only Holly on the board. I was really stumped for a while there until I saw she posted in here haha!
  • image UFCasey:
    I missed Holly's intro post, so I was completely confused for a second there because my name is also Holly. And I was pretty sure I was the only Holly on the board. I was really stumped for a while there until I saw she posted in here haha!

Your name cannot be Holly, because it's Casey!  Just like PSD is Penny, and not that "other name."

Seriously though, I always picture you as a Casey.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Haha, nope. Casey is actually my cat's name. I'm a screenname idiot Stick out tongue Too late to change it now! Especially now that there is another Holly.
  • image UFCasey:
    Haha, nope. Casey is actually my cat's name. I'm a screenname idiot Stick out tongue Too late to change it now! Especially now that there is another Holly.

I wish I had chosen a different SN. I didn't expect to post anything when I started on TK. It was more for research. Now that I'm a frequent poster, I don't like my SN being too close to my actual name.

Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• image colleenb262:

image UFCasey:
    I missed Holly's intro post, so I was completely confused for a second there because my name is also Holly. And I was pretty sure I was the only Holly on the board. I was really stumped for a while there until I saw she posted in here haha!

Your name cannot be Holly, because it's Casey!  Just like PSD is Penny, and not that "other name."

Seriously though, I always picture you as a Casey.

It's Amanda, Casey you look like a Holly!

siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • Holly, what does the "LV" in your name stand for? Lumpy Vagina? Lopsided Vagina? Long Vagina? Lovely Vag?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Missy I made mine too obvious as well.  I wished I hadn't used my first name!

I could never meet UFCasey or PennySueDog IRL, for fear that I would keep calling them by their screename.

Oh and Elsa too!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • image colleenb262:
    Missy I made mine too obvious as well.nbsp; I wished I hadn't used my first name! I could never meet UFCasey or PennySueDog IRL, for fear that I would keep calling them by their screename.Oh and Elsa too!

It's okay. I have the same problem. Chunstad first and last name is nothing like "Chunstad", yet she is listed in my phone as "Chunstad". Haha
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image colleenb262:

Missy I made mine too obvious as well.  I wished I hadn't used my first name!

I could never meet UFCasey or PennySueDog IRL, for fear that I would keep calling them by their screename.

Oh and Elsa too!

Oh, I'd forgive you!

siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg