LGBT Parenting
Options

TTC

I'm trying to get pregnant with baby number 3 . I been to all my appointments and I'm in the process of testing for ovulation right now. But, I wanted to know . What did you do to increase your chances of pregnancy for those who are pregnant and the ones who are trying like me what are you doing to increase your chances of pregnancy. So far I'm pretty healthy and my team as I called them have me on prenatal pills and folic acid. So I would love to hear from you all!!

Re: TTC

• Options
    I swear by acupuncture.  I'm not convinced that it did anything to improve my fertility but I really think it relaxed me a great deal.  And less stress is always a great thing when TTC.  I would definitely do acupuncture from the beginning should we decided to ever TTC again. 
  • Options
    I heard that works and yoga is a stress relieve and I'm working out 3 times a week. The less stress the better I will be!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Some friends of ours swear by acupuncture. I've done it 3x during this IUI process.
  • Options
    Oh ok I will try and see how it goes and I will do yoga and some people say I should try fertility vitamins too!
  • Options
    Yes !! I'm ovulating!!!! Bring the sperm!! I'm happy!!! And nervous as hell!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"