How did you make the decision to switch? Was it the RE's advice or was it up to you?
I know I've only just had my second IUI, but DH's numbers just haven't really improved yet. I guess I should probably be more patient, which I'm learning is a big factor in MFI. He's only 5 months post-op, so I probably need to wait longer.
Married Sept 2008
~~TTC Nov 2010~~
Jan 2012 - SA, low numbers and also low T
May 2012 - HSG: tubes clear
DH Surgery: 8/30/12- Bi-lateral Varicocele repair
IUI#1:12/19/12-100mg Clomid(CD3-7)(7M post wash)+ progesterone= BFN
SA:1/11/12- 38%motility, 2% morph
IUI #2: 1/21/13-100mg Clomid(CD3-7)(8M post wash) + progesterone= BFP!! EDD 10/13/13
Beta #1=81.1 Beta #2=134.5 Beta #3=58.1 #4=2369 WTH?!-Not sure if its viable
2/21/13 - Went to RE expecting the worse and saw the flutter of the heart.To God be the Glory!!
2/28/13 - heart rate = 147bpm!!
3/21 - First OB Appt / hr=170bpm
5/29 - It's a Girl!!
8/21 - Naomi born at 32w3d by csection.