Hi my name is Allyse, I am currently engaged.. My fiance and I have been having talks about children and stuff after we get married and were looking over his insurance papers he has Blue Cross Blue Shield Community Blue of Michigan... I'm not going to be on his insurance until we get married but it says that labor and delivery are covered 70% and we pay the other 30%. I have a child from a previoius relationship but was on state medical assistance so I never got a bill for child birth, It was a complicated delivery I had to have an emergency c-section and then he stopped breathing so was rushed away from me for a day with a bunch of tests being doing. Were trying to save for the wedding as well as for trying to start a family shortly after.
I was just curious to see how everyones expenses were based on their deliverys.