March 2013 Moms

movement and cramping questions

All day today it seems that I have felt LO moving.  Normally, she has a very noticeable pattern of movement and being still.  Also, I've been cramping off and on today and yesterday, too.  It feels like light menstrual cramping and it's even going into the tops of my thighs, but it's not super painful.  Could this be BH contractions?  I've tried reading up on them, but I'm still not sure.  I have a doctor appointment on Thursday. Should I wait and bring this up then, or should I call?

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: movement and cramping questions

• I had the same issue this week. Just back from my appointment,the doc said nothing to worry about as long you have don't have any discharge.If you are still worried just call the nurseline.. Hope you get to feeling better  :) 

Hugs :)  

• My BH contractions have felt like menstrual cramping too. From what I've heard/read it's normal. As long as they aren't consistent and getting closer together, no fluid leaking, etc. it should be "false" labor. I'd just ask your doc on Thursday. I went last Friday (I was just about 34 weeks) and that's what he told me. "It's good practice!" He also said I should be feeling a decrease in movement soon as the babe is running out of room, so don't be alarmed.
    BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Thanks! FTM here, so I have to question/worry about everything =)

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • FTM here...I just got back from my 32 week appointment and had been experiencing what you described and she said it was completely normal.  She said I am probably dehydrated.  She also told me that unless they are coming at a time-able rate, there is nothing to be concerned about.Smile
    BabyFruit Ticker