We are in the beginning stages of our MI journey. I've had my tests and they have been fine (waiting for HSG results today), and my husband has low count (.2 to half a million) and low motility (38%). He is seeing a urologist next week.
My question is, should I bother with ovulation testing daily and religiously BD on those days anymore? It's been a year of all of that and I feel worn out from it. However if there is still a decent chance I am of course all for it! My husband is like "why bother, it's almost impossible"... but is it really? I mean of course anything has a chance... The radiologist told me twice that my chances are 25% better the month of and the month after the HSG. But what if the problem is MI?
Any experience or ideas on this? Thanks! :)