April 2013 Moms

*** Tuesday Ticker Change ***

1. What week/produce are you?

2. Any upcoming appointments?

3. Weirdest thing in the pregnancy so far?

4. GTKY: Will this baby be going to daycare?  If so, have you made all of the necessary arrangements? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary

Re: *** Tuesday Ticker Change ***

• 1. What week/produce are you? 30 weeks, cucumber/squash? Bump is confused again. (also, can't believe I'm at 30 weeks!!)

2. Any upcoming appointments? This Friday I have my next check-up, then I think I start going every 2 weeks.

3. Weirdest thing in the pregnancy so far? Feeling her kick really high like near my ribs, it's crazy to think she's big enough for that! And to be able to see it on the outside!

4. GTKY: Will this baby be going to daycare?  If so, have you made all of the necessary arrangements? Yes, my DH and I both have to work. We officially picked an at-home daycare provider recommended by a friend (who had her 2 kids there until she became a SAHM) and set an agreement that she will accept Grey! It was a big weight off my shoulders.

Anniversary
  • 1. What week/produce are you? 27 weeks. Rutabaga.

2. Any upcoming appointments? I have my GTT on Monday and my next OB appointment is a week from tomorrow.

3. Weirdest thing in the pregnancy so far? Constantly getting kicked in the back.

4. GTKY: Will this baby be going to daycare?  If so, have you made all of the necessary arrangements? That was our original plan but was found a nanny that we like for cheaper (infant daycare is $1900 a month here).

TTGP Siggy Challenge: Favorite Reality Show - The Challenge
    Infinite love to my Bump IRL Besties JessuhMarie & GermanGirl2007
    Started TTC #1 - 10/11 ~ BFP #1 - 8/15/12 ~ J born via c-section - 4/18/13

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • 1. What week/produce are you? 29/acorn squash.

2. Any upcoming appointments? Regular one tomorrow

3. Weirdest thing in the pregnancy so far? Honestly, feeling the baby move inside of me. There are days I could forget I'm pregnant until that happens. It freaks me out.

4. GTKY: Will this baby be going to daycare? If so, have you made all of the necessary arrangements? MIL has a home daycare so LO will go there since I decided to go back to work until #2 comes along.  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. What week/produce are you? 29 Wks- Acorn Squash. Will be 30 tmro

2. Any upcoming appointments? Friday for my weekly visit to check my cervix

3. Weirdest thing in the pregnancy so far? Haha, so far a lot. I have had most anything that can happen happen. It's a day by day things. Just as long as this little guy bakes at least until 36 weeks the doc is happy!

4. GTKY: Will this baby be going to daycare? If so, have you made all of the necessary arrangements? I am taking 8 wks off of work(paid thankfully), then my sister in law who is a teacher will watch the little guy until mid August when she goes back to work. Then I will be starting him in a small day care center right down the road from my work. His spot is already reserved and ready for him starting August. I figured he would be 4 mths then and I felt more comfortable putting him in daycare then rather than at 2 mths. 

• 1. What week/produce are you? 30 weeks and a cucumber or squash!

2. Any upcoming appointments? Regular appt. today.

3. Weirdest thing in the pregnancy so far? I don't know if this is weird, but I figured out why they always tell you to be careful working out while pregnant.  I think I screwed up my back last night in yoga.

4. GTKY: Will this baby be going to daycare?  If so, have you made all of the necessary arrangements? No daycare right away.  DH runs his own business from home and will be watching him.  That and a combination of me working from home once a week and my MIL coming over to help out.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Can't wait to meet baby Liam Paul!
    image image
    My photo blog Baby Makes Three
  • image jennery:

1. What week/produce are you? 26 weeks! I haven't seen what produce I am yet. I will after I hit post! ETA: Eggplant

2. Any upcoming appointments? Just had my monthly appt yesterday. I go for my monthly ultrasound the first week in Feb. and I start going to appts every 2 weeks now - crazy!

3. Weirdest thing in the pregnancy so far? I think everything about pregnancy is weird. 

4. GTKY: Will this baby be going to daycare?  If so, have you made all of the necessary arrangements? I was supposed to start calling places yesterday, and I didnt. Oops. Need to get on that!

Unexplained IF ~ TTC #1 since August 2010

March: 50 mg Clomid + IUI: BFN

April: 50 mg Clomid + B2B IUIs: BFN

May: 50 mg Clomid + IUI: BFN

IVF August! Beta#1 232 Beta#2 672
    1st U/S 8/30: 1 perfect little bean!

• 1. What week/produce are you? 27 weeks. Rutabaga.

2. Any upcoming appointments? Had a normal appointment and my glucose test on Friday.  So no appointment for a while.

3. Weirdest thing in the pregnancy so far? I don't know that is it weird, but I am amused by seeing my belly move from the baby.

4. GTKY: Will this baby be going to daycare?  If so, have you made all of the necessary arrangements? No, my sister will watch the baby for us when I return to work.  She is a SAHM and her oldest 3 will be in school full time.  I will be out of work until school starts for her boys.  So she will have her 4 year old and my baby to care for during the day.

06APR2013

• 1. What week/produce are you? 28/eggplant

2. Any upcoming appointments? OB tomorrow am

3. Weirdest thing in the pregnancy so far? every once in a while I get a jab right in my bladder... one of these times I swear it's going to make me pee everywhere.

4. GTKY: Will this baby be going to daycare? If so, have you made all of the necessary arrangements?  Yes he or she will be but not until about 1 year (as I'll be off)... haven't made arrangments yet 

• 1. What week/produce are you? - 30 Weeks cucumber!! 7 Weeks to go whoo hoo

2. Any upcoming appointments? Friday morning

3. Weirdest thing in the pregnancy so far? - My excess saliva

4. GTKY: Will this baby be going to daycare?  If so, have you made all of the necessary arrangements? We put a deposit down to secure our spot but he may end up staying home with me. We are still working out whether I will return to work after LO is born.

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• *** Tuesday Ticker Change ***

-->

1. What week/produce are you? 28/ eggplant (although I thought I was an eggplant a few weeks ago so who knows)

2. Any upcoming appointments? tomorrow morning MW check up

3. Weirdest thing in the pregnancy so far? I cant think of anything too weird.

4. GTKY: Will this baby be going to daycare?  If so, have you made all of the necessary arrangements?  Yes LO will be going to daycare at 3mths when I go back to work. My DDs daycare is alraedy aware that I will be keeping them in business for more years to come. :)

Proud 36yr old Mama of 4
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 1. What week/produce are you? 26 weeks/head of lettuce

2. Any upcoming appointments? 28 week appt

3. Weirdest thing in the pregnancy so far? Leg pains that started recently

4. GTKY: Will this baby be going to daycare? Yes

If so, have you made all of the necessary arrangements? I've picked a place, but not put down the deposit and turned in the application 

BabyName Ticker
  • 1. What week/produce are you? 29 weeks!

2. Any upcoming appointments? Not till next month.

3. Weirdest thing in the pregnancy so far? Lack of bladder control when sneezing or coughing.

4. GTKY: Will this baby be going to daycare? If so, have you made all of the necessary arrangements? Nope! DH is a SAHD....

#2 - Here we go again! EDD - 4/9/13

BabyFruit Ticker

• 1. What week/produce are you? - I am 27 weeks today! Yay Third Trimester!

2. Any upcoming appointments? - Nothing this week

3. Weirdest thing in the pregnancy so far? Freckles on my lips, definitely

4. GTKY: Will this baby be going to daycare?  If so, have you made all of the necessary arrangements?    I actually haven't decided yet. Such a slacker, I guess. I will be home from work until October so I feel like I have plenty of time. And then my sister is going to keep her for a couple weeks until I am able to adjust back to working. The timing of this pregnancy is really tough, with my daughter we were able to keep her out of day care until she was a year by shuffling schedules and leaning occasionally on family. But that's not going to happen this time. 

Daughter E 08/31/2005
    Little Sister on the Way 04/23/2013
  • 1. What week/produce are you? 30 weeks, a cucumber!  I can't believe I only have 9 more weeks to go!

2. Any upcoming appointments? Just had a pre-natal check up today, and everything looks great!  My next appt is Feb. 5th.  It will be the last ultrasound before delivery to determine how big he is currently and project how big he will be at delivery!  Cant wait to see my little man!!

3. Weirdest thing in the pregnancy so far? Watching my stomach move. 

4. GTKY: Will this baby be going to daycare?  If so, have you made all of the necessary arrangements?  Yes.  I will be out on leave for 12 weeks, then my mom will be watching him during her summer vacation.  He will be going to daycare at the end of Aug/beginning of Sept.  I have started calling places, but we havent picked one out yet.

• 1. What week/ produce are you? 27 weeks - a rutabaga.

2. Any upcoming appointments? Next Wednesday, just the routine checkup.

3. Weirdest thing in the pregnancy so far? Umm, my leg hair has almost completely stopped growing in the last month, which I am totally ok with... I hate shaving, lol.

4. GTKY: Will this baby be going to daycare? If so, have you made all the necessary arrangements? Well, I am really not sure, but if it does it won't be for at least a year since I will be on mat leave. So no, nothing arranged yet. 

• 1. What week/produce are you? 28 weeks and an eggplant

2. Any upcoming appointments?  Dr. apt on Friday to get Rh- shot and hopefully find out that I don't have GD.  I just had to take the lovely drink today so hoping for good news.

3. Weirdest thing in the pregnancy so far? I have been having a problem with my belly button.  For some reason the change in this has weirded me out the most.  It use to be a very deep innie and now it is almost flat.  DH laughs at me that this is my biggest problem so far with the pregnancy.

4. GTKY: Will this baby be going to daycare? If so, have you made all of the necessary arrangements?  Nope. I will be a SAHM. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• 1. What week/produce are you?  26 weeks, ticker says eggplant

2. Any upcoming appointments? Feb 1 OB appointment, lactation appointment,  and GD testing

3. Weirdest thing in the pregnancy so far? Kicks in the ribs, but the whole thing is pretty strange if you asked me.  Weird to think about a tiny person in me.

4. GTKY: Will this baby be going to daycare?  If so, have you made all of the necessary arrangements?  No I will be staying home

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker