Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Wanting less amount of milk??

At my LO's 6 month check up her doctor told us she had an ear infection. We must have caught it early bc she had just started running fever the night before we went.. She was on amoxil (today was her last dose) but before she got this ear infection she was eating 5-5.5 oz. every 3 hours. She has now gone down to 3.5-4 oz. every 3 hours. & her daycare has a hard time feeding her during the day with the bottle, but when I'm with her she nurses fine, on schedule. I'm just worried about her intake bc she is a little small for her age..  Is this normal or something I should be worried about??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wanting less amount of milk??

• When DS had an ear infection, he drank less at DC from his bottles.  It went back up a few days after his last dose of Amox.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm glad to know there is light at the end of the tunnel!! She is having plenty of wet/poopy diapers, & is happy but it was just weird.. The DC said she would drink like 2 oz., then not want anymore & they'd offer it to her (almost have to force it) bc she just did not want to eat.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm glad you posted this...DS has been on amox as well for an ear infection and I noticed it seemed liked he barely wanted to eat, but yet had plenty of wets/dirty + demeanor was pretty good.  Must be the medicine.  I'm with ya!

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We are going through this too right now. I'm looking forward for her meds to be done and everything get back to normal.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I am looking forward to her getting to her old hungry self too! Ear infections are horrible!! =/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"