February 2013 Moms

*~*Monday Ticker Change*~*

If Monday begins a new week in your pregnancy (8 weeks, 0 days, 10 weeks, 0 days, etc.), this check-in is for you!  Please let me know if I've left anyone out, missed a due date change, etc. ALSO, I'll be adding team pink, blue, or green to our names as we find out, so when you do, let me know!!  Team green can let me know now, and I'll add it to your names.  Happy Monday! Smile

How many weeks are you today, and what size/fruit are you this week?

How are you feeling?

Any appointments this week, new news, or T&P needed?

GTKY:  What is left on your "to do" list?

Due Dates

February 4

JromeH--Team Blue!
daisylove711
KCLiz
Spartan0627
mendota67--Team Blue!
bethparr1979--Team Pink!
bezbenak--Team Blue!
Moniemonstar
MouseInLux--Team Green!
KayLorraine
LINDSYRP
Puck1182--Team Pink!

February 11

mamasmurf12--Team Pink!
wormiemb
bobcatsteph--Team Blue!
schuebja--Team Pink!
emma+karen
melissaclaireJ
bells039
Mash67--Team Pink!
ajatmont13--Team Pink!
txaggiechristine
llfinch (2/13)
EnchantedRose819--Team Blue!
mishka29
Lindsey122385--Team Blue!
Katierudolph31--Team Blue!

February 18

Sapphireprincss
LyssRob
wegme27
DarkSerendipity
FutureMrsDrew73110
almostjennifer--Team Pink!
springflowers1
jenniaugust
sbl0609
ljburrelli--Team Blue!
ruthyanny--Team Blue!

February 25

ckilner
juepnunes
hasenbank
Holly520
carrielb12
secondaryPULSE--Team Pink!
the_one_the_only
Tulips114
charleefoster--Team Blue!

Mommies of Angels

Keliser 2/11
BritsyB8 2/11
nallsl 2/25
Kellmp923 2/11

Surprise!  BFP 12/1/13...EDD 7/29/14
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

M/C 6/17/07
M/C 10/31/11

Re: *~*Monday Ticker Change*~*

• How many weeks are you today, and what size/fruit are you this week? 35 weeks today (feels good to be at 35/35 - 35 weeks down, 35 days to go). My ticker says that I'm a honeydew, but I feel like I've been a honeydew for awhile now. I read that baby is about the size of a small roaster chicken, so I'm going with the chicken image.

How are you feeling? Not bad, but I would kill for a good nights sleep. A certain someone keeps kicking me in the ribs when I try to comfortable in bed at night.

Any appointments this week, new news, or T&P needed? Nothing special, check up this afternoon.

GTKY: What is left on your "to do" list? Nursery is pretty much done, I need to pack my hospital bag, write out my birth plan, have DH install car seat bases and get those checked out.

Married 2/15/09, BFP #1 02/03/12 - EDD 10/13/12, Missed M/C 03/15/12@9w5d (measuring 8w3d) They weren't kidding when they said "Beware the Ides of March" Image and video hosting by TinyPic BFP#2 06/13/12 - Emily Samantha born on Feb 9, 2013!
  • How many weeks are you today, and what size/fruit are you this week?
    35 weeks. Coconut (really? I feel like a coconut is pretty small!) 

How are you feeling?

Huge. clumsy. swollen. I'm very glad we're nearing the end of this. haha 

Not really.  

Too much. wash/organize baby's clothes and diapers, pick up/set up birth pool and supplies for that, clean the house, make freezer meals....I'm sure I'm missing something.

imageimage
    Homebirthing, babywearing, cloth diapering, young mama to two beautiful babies
    and married to my best friend in the world.
    imageimage
  • Me!  I haven't check in for a couple of months.  :)

I'm 36 weeks today -- exactly three weeks from the date of my scheduled repeat c-section. 

I feel HUGE.  I know I'm waddling.  But I'm absurdly happy.

To do: clean the house, spend time with my older two one-on-one, get pack n play set up.  Check pump parts and get new ones if needed, pack hospital bag, get base in the van, get will notarized... probably more things I'm forgetting...

I have an ultrasound today!  Woop!

SAHM to DD1 (7), DS (5) and DD2 (1)
  • How many weeks are you today, and what size/fruit are you this week?...38 weeks, pumpkin!

How are you feeling?...I feel ok...heartburn, crampy, stretched to the max, but overall ok.

Any appointments this week, new news, or TP needed?...38w check tomorrow!

GTKY: What is left on your "to do" list?...Just need to move the car seat base...it's too difficult for DD to buckle with the base right next to her. Make more freezer meals, and keep up with the cleaning of the house. Everything else is done!

Surprise!  BFP 12/1/13...EDD 7/29/14
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

M/C 6/17/07
    M/C 10/31/11
  • How many weeks are you today, and what size/fruit are you this week?  36 weeks and a honeydew.

How are you feeling?  Getting nervous but ready.  Missing my sleep but all in all I feel good physically!!

Any appointments this week, new news, or T&P needed?  Weekly appointment on Wednesday.

GTKY:  What is left on your "to do" list?  So much!!  Install the car seats, pack my hospital bag, get the house cleaned, agree on a pediatrician, finalize the nursery and wash baby clothes!!!  OH my,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• How many weeks are you today, and what size/fruit are you this week?

36 weeks and a honeydew

How are you feeling?

good, my hips and back are sore by the end of the day.  I am ready for him to be here though! 

no appts until next Wednesday.  

order nursing bras, buy lanolin and breast pads, have a baby!  :o) 

Abigail Grace: 3/11/08 and Joshua Alan: 2/2/13 Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic 5losses from 7/4/10 through 11/22/11 - “When the world says, “Give up,” Hope whispers, ‘Try it one more time."♥
  • How many weeks are you today, and what size/fruit are you this week? 37 weeks, a watermelon!

How are you feeling? Tired, lol!

Any appointments this week, new news, or T&P needed? Just my 37 week check up on Thursday!

GTKY:  What is left on your "to do" list? Um, everything! Clean, set up bassinet, trade-in old car seat for new one (will use old one in case she comes sooner), pack bags for us and DD, get new nursing bras, pick out baby girl's going home outfit, finish her laundry (I am actually about halfway done w/ that), make her some bows, finish clearing room and get rid of bed in there so we (DH) can start painting (that will probably not happen until after DD is here)! Oh my oh my.............

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?...But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:26-27&33-34

• How many weeks are you today, and what size/fruit are you this week? 38 weeks, a watermelon 

How are you feeling? Tired, we went to the soft play today and DD had me all over the place, add that to waking up to pee all night and DD waking at 6:!5 I'm tired!

Any appointments this week, new news, or T&P needed? Nothing this week :)

GTKY:  What is left on your "to do" list? Nothing to major, finish packing my hospital bag and still need to get excess stuff out of the nursery. I finally washed the last batch of diapers for this one so they need folding and that's about it. DH will install the car seat before he comes to get me but it's not hard to do so won't take long (thank god for European car seats and ISOFIX bases!)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM