February 2013 Moms

Cant wait to...

I know weve done this a few times before.. but this has recently been really on my mind...

I cant wait to be tan again!! i am so pale and i hate taking pictures right now!!!!

of course, this goes along with all the normal things.. cant wait for a beer.. cant wait to sleep on my stomach or back.. cant wait to have sex like a normal person.. cant wait to take hot showers.. cant wait to go for a run.. just cant wait to be back to normal and with just a few weeks left.. i just really cant wait! its all in the near future and im getting anxious!!! 

thats all! Happy Monday!

Re: Cant wait to...

• I cant wait to get a tight hug from H without a big belly between us. That seems to be what I miss the most in every pregnancy.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I can't wait until switching sides in bed is not a major acrobatic performance that leaves me with a pulled vagina.

Yea that's right, I pulled a muscle in my vagina...rolling over.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I cant wait to have a glass of wine.. and to be able to hold my baby in my arms! Cant wait for him to get here!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemrsdugger:
    I can't wait until switching sides in bed is not a major acrobatic performance that leaves me with a pulled vagina.

This made my day, thank you for that.

I can't wait to clean my floors and move my furniture around without waiting for DH to get home. I also can't wait to see our little girl in all of her adorable clothes we've accumulated.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemrsdugger:
    I can't wait until switching sides in bed is not a major acrobatic performance that leaves me with a pulled vagina.

You aren't the only one! I was pissed.

I really really really miss sleeping on my stomach. And I can't wait for this whole restless leg thing to go away. It makes relaxing in the evenings miserable.
  • A cold beer.

a good run.

buy clothes from the normal section.

sleep in more than one position comfortably.

this siatic nerve pain to go away. 

BFP #1 6/18/2012 // EDD 2/28/2013 // Birthdate 2/7/2013

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Can't wait to see her little face! first thing...

Can't wait to have a major life change....

Can't wait to breath like a normal person and carry grocery bags without feeling I'm going to die.

Can't wait to have sex again.

Can't wait to sleep without 3 pillows and a boppy to give me support, this is getting ridiculous....

I never thought I would say it but I can't wait to feel the pain of labor so I can be done with it already!

• imagemrsdugger:

HAHA.  I know it was probably painful, and I do know exactly what you mean about it being an acrobatic performance (same for me too since I have to turn around my "preggle" pillow AND move my cats).  But still, that made me lol.

I seriously can't wait until I can stand on my feet again without my ankles becoming sausages and me getting tired pretty much immediately.  And a beer/glass of wine.  Been seriously wanting one of those.  Oh, and my skin to go back to the way it used to be and not oily 24/7, UGH.  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image
  • haha! me too! every 30-45 minutes every night, i wake myself up trying to roll over and pull my shirt along with my body and sometimes pull my vag!
    JULY 2015 BABY

CafeMom Tickers

• imagemrsdugger:

haha! me too! every 30-45 minutes every night, i wake myself up trying to roll over and pull my shirt along with my body and sometimes pull my vag! 

JULY 2015 BABY

CafeMom Tickers

• I'm glad I'm not the only one! I could barely walk all weekend!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I can't wait to have a sub and diet soda!

Also I can't wait to be able to do things for myself!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagechaci:
    I cant wait to get a tight hug from H without a big belly between us. That seems to be what I miss the most in every pregnancy.

This is what I miss the most too

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"