Trying to Get Pregnant

Monday Morning B!tchfest

What's bugging you?  What's the bee in your bonnet?  What's your major malfunction?  Anything?  Let's hear it!

I cannot move my neck and it feels like my shoulders are in the upward swing of a shrug!  OUCH!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

My Blog
*S/PAIF Welcome*

Re: Monday Morning B!tchfest

• Insomnia.  Major insomnia - worse than I've had it in years.

In the past 127 hours (since Wed), I have slept less than 15 hours (I stated something different earlier - I recalculated).  I am on hour 25 right now with zero sleep and I'm buzzing. 

Usually I'd force myself to sleep but it's almost 8 am and I have an entire day of chores.  I resigned to just start working out now (instead of doing it tonight), and I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be up for another 16+ hours before I get any sort of sleep.

I am starting to get worried that this might turn into a serious issue.  In the past, I would stay up until 7 am with insomnia, but then sleep for 6+ hours.  This has not happened in five days.  I'm not even remotely tired.   I feel tingly, but I think that is just lack of sleep?

CFNBC Since 8/2011 - ALL Welcome

Lupus/MCTD (2009); Hashimotos (2012); Endo (2012); 

Complete Anovulation; Low Prog & E + High T & DHEA
    BFP #1 - 11/17/2012 EDD 7/25/2013 M/C 11/19/2012 @ 4w5d

BFP #2 - 2/4/2013 EDD 10/20/2013 M/C 2/11/13 

My Chart Is a Joke

• I haven't had my hair cut in a LONG time. Yesterday DH had the day off so I was going to go get it done. He whined that he wanted to spend the whole day with me and DD (not a bad thing but I never get time to myself or for myself).

He said that he gets off early today (at around 3) so he will watch the kid and I can go this afternoon. Problem is that it is MLK day and the salon is closed. Thanks DH!

TTGP Siggy Challenge:Kissing Animals

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hate these holidays that aren't "holidays".  I have nothing against MLK JR, or anything, but banking holidays annoy the heck out of me. Everyone else is open for these holidays, so schools, banks, etc should be as well. These aren't holidays that anyone celebrates, so why shut down for them?
    June 2014 July Siggy Challenge - Squish Pics

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Kryptic Mischief in the Making
  • image krptcmschfmkr128:
    I hate these holidays that aren't "holidays".  I have nothing against MLK JR, or anything, but banking holidays annoy the heck out of me. Everyone else is open for these holidays, so schools, banks, etc should be as well. These aren't holidays that anyone celebrates, so why shut down for them?

::GASP:: You take that back, kmm.  This school teacher is definitely enjoying her holiday off Wink

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• image sunlavender:

image krptcmschfmkr128:
    I hate these holidays that aren't "holidays".  I have nothing against MLK JR, or anything, but banking holidays annoy the heck out of me. Everyone else is open for these holidays, so schools, banks, etc should be as well. These aren't holidays that anyone celebrates, so why shut down for them?

::GASP:: You take that back, kmm.  This school teacher is definitely enjoying her holiday off Wink

Pffft! If you have off, I want off!

• I let my tipsy loose lips slip that DH and I are TTC to 2 different sets of our neighbors on Saturday night. I'm pissed at myself because until then I had only told my best friend, she would never tell anyone. DH has told 2 different co-workers that he trust completely and who wold never say anything.  Maybe they won't remember:/

~Allyson 6 & Ellianna 5~
    ~Team green turned Blue on 4/6/14~
    image sunlavender:

image krptcmschfmkr128:

Ok.  Your wish is my command.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

image sunlavender:

image krptcmschfmkr128:

exactly my husband gets to lay in bed and do whatever and I have to work! If its a no work holiday everyone should be off or no one should!

BLOG

TTC since November 2012. BFP: June 14, 2013

Thyroid Cancer dx: July 11, 2013 

Joined Team Pink (34 weeks) via emergency c-section: January 10, 2014

• image sunlavender:
    image krptcmschfmkr128:
    image sunlavender:

image krptcmschfmkr128:

Ok.  Your wish is my command.

I wish!

Hmm Today is a holiday because it is a holiday. Just because you don't celebrate it, doesn't mean others don't. I find your comment a bit insulting and pretty ignorant.

Baby Boy ColeRose, sharing the same birthstone as Jesus since 2013 

*Everyone Always Welcome*

• I'm a runner. And since my lo has been born I take him in stroller. Well yesterday he was sleeping with dh. So I went alone, ran some hills some stairs and did some crazy squats and pushups and dips. I can't move.
  • image ColeRose:

image krptcmschfmkr128:

Hmm Today is a holiday because it is a holiday. Just because you don't celebrate it, doesn't mean others don't. I find your comment a bit insulting and pretty ignorant.

Sorry, I don't know anyone who actually celebrates MLK, President's Day, etc. Maybe I'm jaded by the area I live in, but everyone I knew growing up in school (and I went to an inner city school and grew up in the ward) only viewed them as a day to sleep in, sit home, and watch TV all day. To me a holiday is a day you actually spend with your family and celebrate something. I know very few people who do so on "banking" holidays. 

• I told my two best friends that DH and I are ttc. Huge mistake!! All I am hearing is "your obsessing too much and you need to quit peeing on sticks and taking your temp." I tried explaining the whole tracking my fertility so I know where my window of opportunity is thing to them, but it was useless. Can I change the past please!

TTC #1 since August 2012

BFP 7/5/13 ~EDD 3/17/14 - MC 7/22/13

DX PCOS 9/17/13 - Cyst on left ovary benched on BCP

10/12/13 Cyst is gone starting cycle #1 Femara - U/S shows no response

11/19/13 Large cyst on right ovary. Benched again.

12/18/13 2 cm cyst still on my right ovary. Back to BCP. 

1/10/14 start femara 5mg for 10 days

IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • image Staceyew:

I let my tipsy loose lips slip that DH and I are TTC to 2 different sets of our neighbors on Saturday night. I'm pissed at myself because until then I had only told my best friend, she would never tell anyone. DH has told 2 different co-workers that he trust completely and who wold never say anything.  Maybe they won't remember:/

This happened to me this weekend! My two best friends know that we are TTC, but that's it. Until one of them told my parents while we were watching the hockey game the other night! I tried to play it off like she was wishful thinking but I'm not sure it worked.  :/

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • I thought I'd have my day off today all to myself so I could get some cleaning and stuff done.  DH decided to stay home sick today, though, so those plans are out the window.  I think he may just be slightly hungover from having a few beers last night.  He begs to differ. Now he's in bed with what is either a hangover, or the man cold.  I'm not sure which is worse.  ::sigh::
    Lilypie - (eFjH)

• DD was admitted to the hospital last night and tested positive for the flu. Because of her health issues, it's a pretty dangerous situation... but she's handling it like a champ. I need more coffee. And sleep.
    TTC#2 Since July 2011
    Me: 29, had two blocked tubes - left was cleared during lap, right was unable to be cleared. PCOS & Stage 2 Endo. DH: 32, SA = perfect
    CLOMID: 4 rounds, 50mg + TI = BFN's. FEMARA: 1 round = no response
    12-24-2012 : Laparoscopy, Softball sized cyst/endo/scar tissue removed.
    Cycle #14 - Feb 2013 : 50mg clomid. Ovidrel Trigger. IUI on 2/14/13 = thin lining, multiple cysts.
    Cycle #15 - no meds, still have cysts, no follicles. Boo!
    Forced break. Continuous BCP for 6 weeks to give my jacked up ovaries a break.
    Cycle #16 actively trying (May/June): Femara, TI = BFN
    Cycle #17- #20 - Med/Treatment break, trying on our own = BFN's all around.
    Cycle #21 - Femara, MORE Femara, Ovidrel and a Christmas IUI = BFN
    MY BLOG -- About DD, TTC and everything in between!

• image MrsM507:
    DD was admitted to the hospital last night and tested positive for the flu. Because of her health issues, it's a pretty dangerous situation... but she's handling it like a champ. I need more coffee. And sleep.

That really stinks. I hope your DD feels better quickly! 

~Allyson 6 & Ellianna 5~
    ~Team green turned Blue on 4/6/14~
  • image KLN1179:

What's bugging you?  What's the bee in your bonnet?  What's your major malfunction?  Anything?  Let's hear it!

I cannot move my neck and it feels like my shoulders are in the upward swing of a shrug!  OUCH!

OUCH. I feel your pain KLN...With a herniated disc in my cervical spine, it happens a few times a year to me (used to be more often).  I have finally found ways to keep it manageable, but for years it was pretty debilitating. Just sleeping the wrong way would set it off. So sorry you are dealing with that.  When it does flare up, I have success with ice and standing (not sitting).  Advil helps, but with TTC, that is questionable.  Hope it feels better soon!

My b!tch today is fertile CM the last 2 days, but no Positive OPK.  I am convinced that my increased water consumption is diluting it now.  My urine has never been so light in color.  Also, my DH leaves for business tomorrow A.M, and is gone through Thursday.  Could pose a small timing issue if I get a + tomorrow, but trying not to worry about it too much. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic image Married 9/24/11 & TTC #1
    ~Trying for our rainbow baby~
    Me: 33 Him: 34
    Not preventing since 1/1/2012
    BFP #1 1/21/12 mmc @ 9wks d&c 3/5/12
    TTA until 9/1/12
    2 AO/irregular cycles Oct/Nov with abnormal TSH b/w
    Started TTC again 12/1/12
    BFP #2 12/31/2012 c/p 1/5/13
  • I still have a shiit ton of boxes to unpack. We need things like bookshelves and the nearest Walmart is 30 to 40 minutes away. I love living in a small town, I really do, until I really need something that used to take a five minute trip to get.
    **March Siggy Challenge**

• I feel like an idiot for telling everyone we were pregnant and then it didn't work out and now today is my first day back to work and I have to endure all the "poor you" comments ... so not looking forward to it.  I kind of just want to tell everyone to leave me alone.  Haha ... but I will get through it ... with a lot of phone calls to my husband today, I'm sure! Poor guy ... he doesn't know what he's in for! 
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• Ohh I have a bunch! I just vented to my bff so feel a little better!

People keep touching me. A lady at work likes my sweater so has to rub my arm and shoulder for like a minute. Hubs has to touch or rub or poke any time he is near me, i have asked you not to please stop! And if it is because you want sex then take me upstairs and take my clothes off I am tired if always initiating and stopped so we have not had sex in 2.5 weeks since he has not initiated it.

And i am grumpy and b!tchy today because my temp dropped and I fully expect spotting to start any time now.
    Started TTC #1-5/2011 she arrived 9/15/14 I am 37 and hubs is 38
    Oct 2013 IVF#1 BFN, 1 blast on ice Dec 2013 FET - Dec 20th transferred 4AB blast - BFP!
    Beta #1 = 230 Beta #2 = 478 

Baby Penguin born 9/15/14 via csection - we are so in love
     Bloggity blog
    imageimageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage

• image krystlelynn212:
    image krptcmschfmkr128:
    image sunlavender:

image krptcmschfmkr128:

exactly my husband gets to lay in bed and do whatever and I have to work! If its a no work holiday everyone should be off or no one should!
    I agree hubs is home goofing off today while I am working
    Started TTC #1-5/2011 she arrived 9/15/14 I am 37 and hubs is 38
    Oct 2013 IVF#1 BFN, 1 blast on ice Dec 2013 FET - Dec 20th transferred 4AB blast - BFP!
    Beta #1 = 230 Beta #2 = 478 

Baby Penguin born 9/15/14 via csection - we are so in love
     Bloggity blog
    imageimageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage

• image janice9821:
    I thought I'd have my day off today all to myself so I could get some cleaning and stuff done.  DH decided to stay home sick today, though, so those plans are out the window.  I think he may just be slightly hungover from having a few beers last night.  He begs to differ. Now he's in bed with what is either a hangover, or the man cold.  I'm not sure which is worse.  ::sigh::

I love having my H around, but I agree, I can't get anything done while he is here!  Hope he feels better soon :) 

image Started TTC June 2012
  • image runningpenguin:
    I still have a shiit ton of boxes to unpack. We need things like bookshelves and the nearest Walmart is 30 to 40 minutes away. I love living in a small town, I really do, until I really need something that used to take a five minute trip to get.

Ugh, I hear you. We moved a few months ago from a downtown area in a small city to a small town.  There's a Walmart not too far away, but it's not a Supercenter one, and it never seems to have the stuff we need.  And the food aisles are a disgrace!  There are maybe 6 aisles.  One of them is soda and candy, one is chips and cookies, and another is miscellaneous junk food that didn't fit in the first two aisles.  And the grocery store nearby is way overpriced.  Decent shopping is at least 30 minutes away.   It's nice being out of the city, but it's a PITA when you need something.

ETA: Reading my complaint above, I think I could've also used this for a FWP thread.   I haven't seen one of those posted lately, though.

Lilypie - (eFjH)

• Getting excited about the SupHar Baughl!  DH has the TV room set up for guests, but so far it is apparently my job to get the rest of the house presentable and get a menu together.  We still have a couple of weeks, so I'm sure it will come together. 

This is also the first time I've really been following my cycle along (temp, OPK, etc.).  This sh!t is stressful, waiting for the positive OPK, that is.  At least doing the BD has been fun  :-D

Anniversary TTC Since December 2012 image photo b56b74c0-1931-4a63-b812-bb9930784fce_zps4dda0a00.jpg

Just curious, KMM - is it just MLK day, or is it all non-religious holidays?  Do you also have a problem with Washington's Birthday, Memorial and Labor Day, Columbus Day, and Veterans Day?

To me, each of these Federal Holidays represent something.  Veteran's and Memorial Day to honor those that have protected our country.  Labor Day celebrates the labor movement and workers.  Columbus Day celebrates the person who "discovered" (arguably) the country.  Washington's Birthday, because he was our first president.  And MLK Day - which is a celebration of the Civil Rights Movement and what an entire group of people had to overcome to be considered equal. 

I guess you could also throw in New Year's Day and Independence Day, as well, since they only represent the first of the year and a day to remember what we fought for to gain our Independence (plus the signing of the Declaration of Independence).  I guess you could throw Thanksgiving in, too, since it is only the celebration of the meal shared between the Pilgrims and Indians and what we are thankful for to be here.  Stick out tongue

All silliness aside, I'm honestly curious - what do you consider to be "holidays"?

CFNBC Since 8/2011 - ALL Welcome

Lupus/MCTD (2009); Hashimotos (2012); Endo (2012); 

Complete Anovulation; Low Prog & E + High T & DHEA
    BFP #1 - 11/17/2012 EDD 7/25/2013 M/C 11/19/2012 @ 4w5d

BFP #2 - 2/4/2013 EDD 10/20/2013 M/C 2/11/13 

My Chart Is a Joke

image ColeRose:

image krptcmschfmkr128:

Sorry, I don't know anyone who actually celebrates MLK, President's Day, etc. Maybe I'm jaded by the area I live in, but everyone I knew growing up in school (and I went to an inner city school and grew up in the ward) only viewed them as a day to sleep in, sit home, and watch TV all day. To me a holiday is a day you actually spend with your family and celebrate something. I know very few people who do so on "banking" holidays. 

Oh yeah, you should be off cause others are. Confused  Thank goodness nurses, LEOs, firefighters, etc don't have that attitude too.  This past Christmas was the first time in 2 years MH was off for the holiday.  He worked New Year's Eve/day (were you off?), He's working today, President's Day, he's worked 3 Easter's in a row, every Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Memorial Day for 9 years....you're off those days right?

It's one day...maybe 2 a year.  Not that big of a deal.

BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC since 3/10: IVF #1 BFP: #1 60, #2 128, #3 256, #4 796, #5 1926!
    U/S #2: 2 heartbeats!!!! U/S #4: Vanishing twin around 8=9 weeks
  • image Pikachu369:

image janice9821:
    I thought I'd have my day off today all to myself so I could get some cleaning and stuff done.  DH decided to stay home sick today, though, so those plans are out the window.  I think he may just be slightly hungover from having a few beers last night.  He begs to differ. Now he's in bed with what is either a hangover, or the man cold.  I'm not sure which is worse.  ::sigh::

I love having my H around, but I agree, I can't get anything done while he is here!  Hope he feels better soon :) 

Thanks, me too.  The man cold can be fatal, you know. ;)

Lilypie - (eFjH)

• image bbg676:

image krptcmschfmkr128:

Just curious, KMM - is it just MLK day, or is it all non-religious holidays?  Do you also have a problem with Washington's Birthday, Memorial and Labor Day, Columbus Day, and Veterans Day?

To me, each of these Federal Holidays represent something.  Veteran's and Memorial Day to honor those that have protected our country.  Labor Day celebrates the labor movement and workers.  Columbus Day celebrates the person who "discovered" (arguably) the country.  Washington's Birthday, because he was our first president.  And MLK Day - which is a celebration of the Civil Rights Movement and what an entire group of people had to overcome to be considered equal. 

I guess you could also throw in New Year's Day and Independence Day, as well, since they only represent the first of the year and a day to remember what we fought for to gain our Independence (plus the signing of the Declaration of Independence).  I guess you could throw Thanksgiving in, too, since it is only the celebration of the meal shared between the Pilgrims and Indians and what we are thankful for to be here.  Stick out tongue

All silliness aside, I'm honestly curious - what do you consider to be "holidays"?

Honestly, I feel that if a holiday doesn't "apply" to everyone (e.g. Labor Day), then everyone shouldn't get paid for being off for it. I'd be fine being off for Christmas without pay. A holiday to me is a time where you are celebrating something with your family, be it religious or not. If we're going to give off for Christmas with pay, the other holidays of other religions should be given off with pay as well. People shouldn't have to use sick/personal time to take off to celebrate a holiday they follow/believe, just like people shouldn't get paid to sit at home for something they don't follow/believe. If there are people who do actually do something/celebrate MLK or Washington's Birthday, or President's Day, etc, then fine. Go for it. But those who don't celebrate it shouldn't be paid to sit at home on their ass all day.

• image janice9821:
    image Pikachu369:

image janice9821:

Thanks, me too.  The man cold can be fatal, you know. ;)

LOL I could have written that Janice. My husband has a sniffle and he is down for the count. The funniest part is he always claims to others he is never sick! He was telling my brother that this weekend, while I side-eyed him and reminded him he called out of work this past Thursday... 

TTC #1 My Chart

Off BCP 9/12 Temping/OPKs 10/12
    3 Cycle of Femera + IUI=BFN
    Injects + IUI #4=BFN
    IVF #1 April/May 2014= BFN, heartbroken. 6 Frosties
    May/June 2014 FET = canceled. Polyps found on Saline Sonogram
    Hysteroscopy 5/27
    August 2014 FET #1= BFP 8/29/14 EDD 5/12/15, CP 9/3/14 
    September 2014 FET #2= BFP 9/30 EDD 6/14/15  CP 10/8/14

You are my favorite dream.