Trying to Get Pregnant

~*~*~*2WW*~*~*~

Happy Monday ladies! This is how I feel today.

Cycle/Month:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing Plans:

Phantom Symptoms:

Thoughts/Rants Etc:

GTKY: What was the first car that was "yours", you got to drive it when you wanted to?

Started TTC 5/2011 Finally expecting #1, I am 36 and hubs is 37
Oct 2013 IVF#1 BFN, 1 blast on ice Dec 2013 FET - Dec 20th transferred 4AB blast - BFP!
Due September 7, 2014  Beta #1 = 230 Beta #2 = 478 
1 healthy penguin-7 wk US showed heartbeat of 128
 Bloggity blog
imageimageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: ~*~*~*2WW*~*~*~

• Happy Monday ladies!

Cycle/Month: 18/20

CD/DPO: 12dpo

Timing: iui on O

Testing Plans: supposed to tomorrow, pretty sure I am out though

Phantom Symptoms: meh also all PMS related

Thoughts/Rants Etc: Temp drop today fairly sure it will again tomorrow, waiting on AF to schedule IUI #2. H will be mega bummed he thought this was a one shot deal once we moved on to medicated and IUI.

GTKY: What was the first car that was "yours", you got to drive it when you wanted to? My brother and I shared a crapptastic used baby blue Chevy Cavalier (1988 version 5 years old for us) with no power steering or power windows. I had nice arms while driving that around in high school)

Oct 2013 IVF#1 BFN, 1 blast on ice Dec 2013 FET - Dec 20th transferred 4AB blast - BFP!
     Bloggity blog
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Cycle/Month: 12/12

CD/DPO: 24/9

Timing: O-2 & O+1

Testing Plans: maybe Thursday at 12dpo

Phantom Symptoms: cramping a little, sore boobs and they seem a little more veiny, woke up to an awful breakout

Thoughts/Rants Etc: it's our 1 year anniversary!!! And dh has his SA this afternoon...the way he looks at it-at least he'll get something on his anniversary haha. Do have a question about SA...who went in the room with their dh to help with the specimen? I'm planning to...just seems so awkward haha

GTKY: What was the first car that was "yours", you got to drive it when you wanted to? My Buick regal I got when i started my job 2 years ago. I just got rid of it in December and got an SUV.

Started TTC January 2012
    BFP #1 1/26/13; EDD 10/5/13; MMC and D&C 2/26/13. 
    BFP #2 7/8/13; EDD 3/19/14; DD born 3/4/14 due to pre-e

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh Happy Monday! I feel the same way Tigger...  

Cycle/Month: 3

CD/DPO: 23/10

Timing: O4-O2-O

Testing Plans: Been testing since 7 DPO - all BFN's. I was really hoping for a squinter today at least. I'll continue testing until 13 DPO then test once a week until AF (I have a shorter LP of 12 DPO). If that happens....

Phantom Symptoms: Cramping since 2 DPO. Nothing has changed..

Thoughts/Rants Etc: I'm really upset I didn't wait initially to start testing at 12 DPO. This is enough to drive anyone batty.

GTKY: What was the first car that was "yours", you got to drive it when you wanted to? My 2003 Mazda Protege5. I LOVED that car. Then my DH was in a head on collision with it.

TTC since November 2012 - My Chart

BFP 11/29/2013 - EDD 8/9/2014 - MMC 12/31/2013 8 weeks 2 days - Tried to MC naturally for 4 weeks, D&C 2/2/2014

• image tigger99:

GTKY: What was the first car that was "yours", you got to drive it when you wanted to? My brother and I shared a crapptastic used baby blue Chevy Cavalier (1988 version 5 years old for us) with no power steering or power windows. I had nice arms while driving that around in high school)

That was my DH's first car as well. I remember rolling into the HS parking lot in that bad boy feeling so "cool".

TTC since November 2012 - My Chart

BFP 11/29/2013 - EDD 8/9/2014 - MMC 12/31/2013 8 weeks 2 days - Tried to MC naturally for 4 weeks, D&C 2/2/2014

• Morning Tigger! 

Cycle/Month: 11/12

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing: O-3, O-1 & O+1

Testing Plans: 12DPO if I don't have a temp drop

Phantom Symptoms: Nada

Thoughts/Rants Etc: Meh, I'm feeling PMSy so I'm pretty sure I'm out which just means I don't have to go buy an HPT!

GTKY: What was the first car that was "yours", you got to drive it when you wanted to? I had a 1994 Honda Accord (it was my mom's - I didn't get to drive it until 3 years later when I got my license). I loved that car until that old lady hit me and totaled it. I was so mad at her!

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Cycle/Month: 4/4

CD/DPO: 21/4

Timing: O-5, O-2 our timing sucked

Testing Plans: none I am going on a girls trip from Thursday until Monday with my college girls packing tampons but no tests. I am gonna drink wine coolers and bask in the sun! :)

Phantom Symptoms: nope

Thoughts/Rants Etc: weirdess cycle for me yet..glad I finally got crosshairs on ff

GTKY: What was the first car that was "yours", you got to drive it when you wanted to? I forget what kind it was but it was gold and the side door wouldnt open and you had to climb through the window and I called it fire...bc it caught on fire :) drove it all summer then my brother told me the guy who owned it before me died in the drivers seat...LOL

• Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 33/12

Timing:  Good

Testing Plans: BFN

Phantom Symptoms: Nothing

Thoughts/Rants Etc: It feels like I'm going to be out this month. I had a spot of blood last night and my temp went down .2 this morning. On a positive note: This cycle has charted beautifully for it being my first after Mirena.

GTKY: What was the first car that was "yours", you got to drive it when you wanted to? 1993 White Chevy Lumina

• Cycle/Month: 7/7

CD/DPO: 21/9

Timing: o-3 through 0+2

Testing Plans: bfn this morning

Phantom Symptoms: I've been nauseous the past few days, bloating and twinges. If these truly are phantom symptoms then AF can go screw herself 

Thoughts/Rants Etc: I don't know if I should stop being excited for this cycle or what. I had a large temp dip today but I also woke up with my mouth dry and open so that might have been part of the reason

GTKY: What was the first car that was "yours", you got to drive it when you wanted to? Ha...1986 sunbird. Lasted 2 days then died. Traded it in for a 1989 ford tempo. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Cycle/Month: 5/6

CD/DPO: 40/11

Timing: minus 2, minus 1

Testing Plans: Tested yesterday and BFN. Expected AF today since I have 10 day LP and instead got a slight temp rise. Want to test again but waiting on Target to open so I can go buy a HPT.

Phantom Symptoms: Breasts have been sore since O, cramping since CD5, red spotting on CD6 and no brown spotting this 2ww.

Thoughts/Rants Etc: Trying not go get my hopes too up cause I'm just going to be even more disappointed if I get another BFN.

GTKY: What was the first car that was "yours", you got to drive it when you wanted to? It was a Ford Explorer but I don't remember what year it was. Loved it though. I was sad when it got totaled.
  • Cycle/Month: 3/4

CD/DPO: 18/3

Timing: O-1, O, O+1

Testing Plans: 10dpo...

Phantom Symptoms: way too early for that... but I have had a gigantic, bittch of a headache for 3 days, which is gone this morning. I'm hoping it was a big fat wave of progesterone.

Thoughts/Rants Etc: Merp.

GTKY: What was the first car that was "yours", you got to drive it when you wanted to?

'96 2 door geo metro... burple color. Exactly this minus the rust... I loved it. Theo the Geo.

imageimage
    My cat can read EKGs, can your human do that?
    ♥BFP#1 12-23-12, M/C 12-31-12 at 5w4d♥
    ♥BFP#2 05-09-13, EDD 01-15-14. C/S 12-23-13 at 36w5d for complete previa. Healthy baby boy♥

• Cycle/Month: 3/3

CD/DPO: CD22/DPO2 I think

Timing: If I O'd when FF estimated then only O-3, O-2

Testing Plans: Not planning on it, think we're out since hubby has been away, and Im not even sure if I ovulated yet Tongue Tied

Phantom Symptoms: Nada, nothing, zilch, zero...

Thoughts/Rants Etc: Like an idiot in packing up our house I packed up all my OPKs. I knew hubby would be gone much of FW so I figured it wasnt worth it but now I wish I had kept them out bc I dont even know if I ovulated yet. AND my temping is odd and I dont know if it's indicative of ovulation AND Im so lacking in the technological dept that I dont know how to post my chart NOR do I know how to add a picture to my signature on my profile. And breathe...

GTKY: What was the first car that was "yours", you got to drive it when you wanted to? Ford Fiesta, it was white and I paid too much for it second hand!! But I loved the freedom :)

Happy Monday Everyone! Smile

• image PugMum:

Thoughts/Rants Etc: I'm really upset I didn't wait initially to start testing at 12 DPO. This is enough to drive anyone batty.

I am legit planning on getting hubby to hide my HPTs (when I find them . unpack them) because the last couple of months I'll be like "I'm waiting til AF is due" then sure enough 9DPO rolls around and Im POAS like its my job Tongue Tied

• Cycle/Month: 11/11

CD/DPO: 26/14

Timing: good

Testing Plans: bfns

Phantom Symptoms: none

Thoughts/Rants Etc: just want af to show up!

GTKY: What was the first car that was "yours", you got to drive it when you wanted to? A Honda Accord.. I'm pretty sure it was a '92.  It was 'mine' my senior year of high school.  I drove it until I got my next hand-me-down, which was a ford explorer in college. Then I was a big girl and bought my own car!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image   
    TTC since March 2012
    DX: MFI (4% motility)

Cycle 13: Natural cycle w/ HSG test = BFP
    Identical twins! 
    Lost my angel boys at 10.5 weeks

Cycle 14-16: Natural Cycles = BFN
    Cycle 17: Follistim + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    Cycle 18: Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19: Follistim + Trigger +IUI#2
    Polyp found: SIS 11/11 - hysteroscopy 11/14
    Cycle 20: Follistim + IUI#2 = BFFN
    Cycle 21: Follistim (adj. dosage) + IUI#3 TI  = BFN
    IUI cancelled due to weather :(
    Cycle 22: Follistim + IUI#3.1 = BFN

Cycle 23: treatment break, IVF consult
    Cycle 24 - 26: natural cycle w/ acupuncture + Chinese herbs = BFN
    Cycle 27: Follistim + IUI#4 = BFFN
    Natural Cycles until IVF
    Cycle 30: IVF#1 - Starting with Menopur + Follistim
    My Chart***My TTC blog
    ~~ALL WELCOME~~

• Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 27/8ishDPO

Timing: ok, but not super great

Testing Plans: either Wed/Thurs. or AF (probably AF) Whenever I get the time to buy a PT

Phantom Symptoms: well, I'm pretty sure I'm PMSing. Normally it doesn't take AF long to show up once I get this crampy. Also, I think I was spotting a little this morning. 

Thoughts/Rants Etc: Since I am pretty sure AF is coming, I am just now looking forward to next month and am trying to get excited for that. 

GTKY: What was the first car that was "yours", you got to drive it when you wanted to? I drove around the family van after I got my license. When I turned 19 I got my own car. Still driving that car, for as long as I can. 

Anniversary

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Cycle/Month:  2/3

CD/DPO:  30/11 or 13

Timing:  "High" either way.

Testing Plans:  I'll wait out AF

Phantom Symptoms:  A little of this and that

Thoughts/Rants Etc:  Had a small temp drop today, so I got really discouraged.  I am frustrated with myself for getting so built up about the outcome of a cycle.  I'm just so not ready to see "no/not pregnant" on a test that it's scared me from testing.  

Super awesome 5-speed Toyota Tercel. 

• Cycle/Month: 2/3

CD/DPO: 35/7

Timing:0-2; 0-1

Testing Plans: 13DPO (I usually get AF around 12DPO)

Phantom Symptoms: not a ton.  I'm tired and my back is a little sore/tight. But I get back pain with AF.

Thoughts/Rants Etc: This is the point in the 2WW when I lose all my optomism - the second I get a little cramp or bak ache I feel like it's over.  I have a feeling this is going to be a long week!

GTKY: What was the first car that was "yours", you got to drive it when you wanted to? my parents gave me an old car - but I had to share with my sister.  It was MANY years later (post University) when DH and I bought a car.  I guess I've never had a car to myself :)

Lilypie - (a7Cy)

View Full Size Image

• LaurenAsh23 -  

Phantom Symptoms: cramping a little, sore boobs and they seem a little more veiny, woke up to an awful breakout

The veins are a good sign.  I had that with my BFP with DS. 

My boobs are different now after having DS so not sure if that will be a sign for me again or not.

Lilypie - (a7Cy)

View Full Size Image

• Happy Monday ladies! 

Cycle/Month: 6 (give or take)/8

CD/DPO: 34/either 18 or 16 dpo

Timing: was really great.  We did ED and hit -2, -1, 0 (if I am 18dpo) and -5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0 (if I am 16 dpo)

Testing Plans: tested this morning and got BFN

Phantom Symptoms: none really, just occasional mild period-like cramping

Thoughts/Rants Etc: I am disappointed since our timing was really good this month, but I guess I'm not out til I'm out, so there's a tiny bit of hope until AF rears her ugly head.  In other news, I have today off, so at least today isn't a total bust, LOL.

GTKY: What was the first car that was "yours", you got to drive it when you wanted to? My parents gave me a Jeep cherokee sport that I rode around in until I got a big-girl job (and upgraded to a more fuel-efficient Jeep)  8 years later.  It was surprisingly dependable and durable-I got hit a few times in it!

TTC since June 2012
  • Cycle/Month: 13 / 10CD/DPO: 20 / 5Timing: good! O-3, O-1, OTesting Plans: Hopefully not before 10 dpoPhantom Symptoms: nothing yetThoughts/Rants Etc: I realized yesterday that we maybe should have TTA this cycle. I have a meeting at the very end of September every year, and if we get it this cycle, I'm most likely going to have to miss it. It certainly won't be a terrible thing if that happens, especially for this reason, but I really love that meeting and there are so many good people there who I only see once a year.GTKY: What was the first car that was "yours", you got to drive it when you wanted to?  I had an old Grand Am (1991?) that had belonged to my uncle. It was in such bad shape, but it was mine. :)  It smelled kind of mildewy, which got a lot worse in the summer. It was covered with rust, and the top of the fuel tank had actually rusted out. The gas gauge didn't work, so I knew that the tank was full when I could hear the gas coming out the bottom (I always tried to stop it before that, but sometimes I wasn't fast enough). One day, as I was coming home from work (with about 10 miles left), the brakes went out at a stop light. It was such a bad bad car.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Cycle/Month:  18/22

CD/DPO:  28/?

Timing:  we did a lot of boning this cycle.

Testing Plans:  I'm wait to start testing till CD30.

Phantom Symptoms:  Just sore boobs and nausea.  I think the nausea is the start of the stomach flu. It is a cruel trick to get nausea/vomiting in the 2WW

Thoughts/Rants Etc:  Happy that I skipped the temping and OPKs this cycle.  DH thinks this will be the one since we were so much more "relaxed".  I wanted to throat punch him after that comment.

GTKY: What was the first car that was "yours", you got to drive it when you wanted to?  1971 Cutlass.  I was a rock star

The Making of Baby Banker
    TTC since 03/2011 | BFP#1 05/2011-M/C at 7w | BFP#2 06/2013-M/C at 5w
    Diagnosis: Unexplained IF
    After multiple IUIs and one IVF...
    photo 416d5dec-9345-4772-9e55-326f4db59ad6_zps8d684e9d.jpg03/2014: FET #1=BFP!! EDC 12.06.2014
    photo 416d5dec-9345-4772-9e55-326f4db59ad6_zps8d684e9d.jpg
    Beta #1: 197 | Beta #2: 556 | Beta #3: 2354 | FHR: 158
    Stupid amounts of love to my TBBFF turned IRLBFF Kiki
    image GUAYAQUIL image
    {All are Welcome}

CafeMom Tickers

• Cycle/Month: Cycle 1 post miscarriage/TTC#2 since October 2012

CD/DPO: 27/8

Timing: N/A TTA this cycle

Testing Plans: None

Phantom Symptoms: None

Thoughts/Rants Etc: . I found out about the missed miscarriage a month ago today and miscarried naturally on the 26th.  I still feel out of balance physically, but maybe not as much as I did a couple of weeks ago. I'm trying to figure out whether some of the stuff going on is related to my body being out of whack, or if I've picked up some gastro-related illness/bug.

GTKY: What was the first car that was "yours", you got to drive it when you wanted to? I drove a 1992 Ford Tempo through college and graduate school.  It was fine the first three years or so. After that, it would stall on me at the most random times and leave me stranded. Nothing we did to repair it lasted and actually fixed the primary problem. I developed a great deal of hate for that car.

Me: 37--Thyroid Cancer survivor. H:38. DS born 6/22/2011; BFP#2--11/5/12--Missed miscarriage discovered 12/21/2012.  BFP#3--5/20/14--another MMC 6/16/14.
  • Happy Monday ladies!

Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 21/7

Timing: FF says Good... We hit minus O

Testing Plans: none...it's just our second month and I just don't even want to get my hopes up

Phantom Symptoms: none same sore boobs I had last month during the 2ww.

Thoughts/Rants Etc: glad FF finally pinpointed O to when I thought it should be.. I feel like this cycle will be more normal for me as I did O on cd14 and last month my first full cycle off BCP it seemed a little delayed on cd 18 I've never had a cycle that long.

GTKY: What was the first car that was "yours", you got to drive it when you wanted to? I loved my first car! It was a '99 Chevy Cavalier Z24 fire engine red sunroof etc. I miss that thing! I was young and stupid when I got it at 15 and didn't treat it good so it literally fell apart! Plus hubby hated it because it was to small for his 6 ft 4 self!

BLOG

TTC since November 2012. BFP: June 14, 2013

Thyroid Cancer dx: July 11, 2013, Total Thyroidectomy: February 10, 2014

Radioactive Iodine received: April 16, 2014

Duodenal Atresia suspected: November 11, 2013

Joined Team Pink (34 weeks) via emergency c-section: January 10, 2014

Annular Pancreas repaired w/duodeno-duodenostomy: January 11, 2014

Bowel perforation & repair: February 18, 2014

image  image  image

• Good morning ladies!! I realyl need to update my sig, I had another account that I did my intro with and I posted a bit before I noticed my RL name was my screen name... The pic in my post was my DH and I @ City Hall on our wedding day. 

Cycle/Month:2/2

CD/DPO:27/12

Timing:O-2, O

Testing Plans: Yesterday BFN. All my AF symptoms are here now...just waiting for it to start tomorrow :(

Phantom Symptoms: none  PMS is here

Thoughts/Rants Etc: I do daycare and a Mom told me she was expectiong today. They were not planning on trying for another few months.  I am happy for her but it will make me nervouse about getting KU in the next 3-4 months, I am not possitive I will cont daycare when I have one of my own and IF I do my leave may over lap her new baby coming.  I guess we will see what happens!

GTKY: What was the first car that was "yours", you got to drive it when you wanted to?  I still drive my first car 15 years later I just CAN'T let it go!! I get made fun of endlessly from my DH and friends that it is time to move on but I am very attached :)  I don't see myself giving it up untill I need something with four doors for a baby!!! Untill then every summer I crank down the windows turn up th eradio adn drive around like I'm 16 again!!

• Cycle/Month: 12/12

CD/DPO: 17/5

Timing: 0-5,0-4,0-3,0-2,0-1,0... we covered all bases

Testing Plans: haven't made it that far yet, so i dn't know

Phantom Symptoms: none

Thoughts/Rants Etc: Really trying to figure out when to call an RE in our situation.

GTKY: What was the first car that was "yours", you got to drive it when you wanted to?  Oldsmobile Cutlass supreme, 1994

• Cycle/Month: 6/5

CD/DPO: 22/9dpo

Timing: I just guessed at my O date based on CM and past charts, so if I'm right we only hit o+3 (lol). Although we aren't really trying right now, of course I hope I'm wrong and it was closer to O. (I guessed and overrided because I like the DPO countdown)

Testing Plans: None.

Phantom Symptoms: Nausea. Does anyone else always get nausea in the 2WW? I've been noticing it most months.

Thoughts/Rants Etc: I am back and forth about whether I really want to try for another baby right now, I wish I could just decide.

GTKY: What was the first car that was "yours", you got to drive it when you wanted to? A 1990 Ford Festiva.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Twin BOYS! Butting heads since 2014.

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Cycle/Month: 3/4

CD/DPO: 28/9

Timing: -3,-2, O,+2

Testing Plans: Thursday baby

Phantom Symptoms: ha, yes phantom. My teeth bleed when I brushed them last night.

Thoughts/Rants Etc: Had a minor jealousy, competitive twinge this weekend. My sister may also be having unprotected sex and testing for children right now. I've been pestering her for a niece/nephew for 6 years! if she hasn't gotten to it yet, well its my turn to have the first grandbaby! and yes, I know I'm crazy

GTKY: What was the first car that was "yours", you got to drive it when you wanted to? A blue minivan, 98maybe. I was driving in 2002-04 I got to pay for the gas and any abnormal repairs too. (Insurance and oil changes were still parental issues).
    ******************************************************************************************************************************
    TTC #1 10/12, BFP 4/16/13, EDD 12/22/13, DD arrived 12/30/13
    image  image

Blogness
  • image PugMum:

image tigger99:

That was my DH's first car as well. I remember rolling into the HS parking lot in that bad boy feeling so "cool".

yeah my brother and I felt the same way!!
     Bloggity blog
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cycle/Month: 5/6

CD/DPO: 28/ ?

Timing: EOD since CD 8 (planning to keep it up until AF shows up)

Testing Plans: I'm planning to wait until CD 32 (at which point AF should have shown up if it's going to), but I'm feeling very urgy to test right now. 

Phantom Symptoms: The usual. I keep thinking maybe my breasts are sore, but really they aren't. I'm bloated, but pretty sure that's from all the chips I ate at dinner last night. 

Thoughts/Rants Etc: I'm feeling hopeful this cycle, which seems silly to me. I think because we actually didn't miss any nights of sex like we have in the past, so timing feels really good to me. Doesn't mean it will work, though, so I'm trying to stay pragmatic. 

In high school, I drove my grandma's oldsmobile. It had some serious power :).  

TTC #1 since August 2012 |  BFP August 17th, 2013  |    EDD April 25th, 2014
    Living with Vestibulodynia (Chronic pelvic pain)

• Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: CD28/10DPO

Timing: O-1, O+1

Testing Plans: None

Phantom Symptoms: None

Thoughts/Rants Etc: I don't even know if I've O'd.  If someone wanted to chart stalk me and let me know their thoughts?  This is my first chart since having DS, and I haven't had a PPAF yet.  I'm thinking that the steady decline in temperatures means that AF should be approaching but I would welcome someone else's take on that. 

GTKY: What was the first car that was "yours", you got to drive it when you wanted to? A 1984 Honda Accord.  It was the car my parents took me home from the hospital in when I was born and they gave it to me when I turned 16.  I loved that little car!

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • image LaurenAsh23:

Thoughts/Rants Etc: it's our 1 year anniversary!!! And dh has his SA this afternoon...the way he looks at it-at least he'll get something on his anniversary haha. Do have a question about SA...who went in the room with their dh to help with the specimen? I'm planning to...just seems so awkward haha

Happy Anniversary!!

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers