June 2013 Moms

Too Early?

I think I felt baby move from the outsid this morning. I was laying in bed and felt the little "pops" on my lower right side, about where the heartbeat was last week. So I reached my hand down, and I could feel the little pops on my hand. Woke hubby up and he felt it too! I know it wasn't gas, it was in the same spot every time, and just felt different. I'm 19w4d, very thin.... Is it too early to feel from the outside? 

image image

Re: Too Early?

• No. I'm just 20 weeks. (my ticker is wrong) and I feel outside kicks :)
  • I can't remember when I felt outside kicks last time. I'm hoping it's soon so DH can feel LO.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • just started feeling mine. i have an anterior placenta so they told me it would be later. also my 1st pregnancy.

soonest is typically 16 weeks- but thats if you dont have anterior placenta and have had a pregnancy before (so you know what to feel!)

Congrats! Isn't it cool?! Ive only felt it on one occasion this week... waiting for more!

• I'm just one day ahead of you and I felt a little bit of movement from the outside a couple nights ago. My husband was asleep when I felt it so I'm not sure if he could have felt it or not, but I'm thinking yes.  It's such a great feeling!
    Married 05.24.08
    Missed m/c discovered 07.25.12 (EDD 03.01.13)- Forever in our hearts
    Amelia Catherine was born on May 30, 2013
    Lilypie - (cFu9)
  • This post makes me want to cry with worry. I'm 18w5d and haven't even felt LO on the inside yet, let alone from the outside. I'm average sized if that matters.

OP- I'm happy for you, sounds like baby to me :)

imageimageimage
    My two girls Flower and Ayla Faye born on 6/21/2013 at 40w6d 6lbs 15oz 19in
  • I am 20 weeks and this past week I have started to feel baby move a few times a day...this is my second baby but with DS 1 I felt him right around 20 weeks...I would say that is the baby you are feeling! Isn't it the best feeling ever?!
    image         image

• Not at all! DH felt his first kicks at 20 weeks with my first pregnancy! I have felt kicks on the outside this time. Yay!
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

• Yes it was so cool to feel! So exciting! And hubby was happy I woke him up to feel too lol

image image
  • image ChristyD6:
    This post makes me want to cry with worry. I'm 18w5d and haven't even felt LO on the inside yet, let alone from the outside. I'm average sized if that matters.OP I'm happy for you, sounds like baby to me :
    Don't worry! I hear lots of people don't feel anything till 22 weeks or later. Especially if you have an anterior placenta, which very well could be the deal. :]

• image ChristyD6:

This post makes me want to cry with worry. I'm 18w5d and haven't even felt LO on the inside yet, let alone from the outside. I'm average sized if that matters.

OP- I'm happy for you, sounds like baby to me :)

Don't worry I just started to feel popcorn pops and flutters yesterday. My MW said anywhere between 18-22 weeks is the average.