Food Allergy


I posted this on the bf board, not realizing there was a board for allergies, was wondering if anyone could help me out:


After I feed my little one, if he let's some milk dribble onto his cheek it turns bright red where the milk was, is this a sign of an allergy? Or just clogging his little pores up? 

Dh and I suspect he has an allergy anyways, but I just noticed the red cheeks this past week. 

Anyone else experience this? 


Re: allergy?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards