2nd Trimester

Maternity Photos

Is 30 weeks too early to have maternity photos taken? I wanted to have them for my baby shower to show everyone Smile

Re: Maternity Photos

• I'm doing mine at 30 weeks also.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Thats probably about the right timing. You will be big enough but not totally miserable yet.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Perfect time ? you're big enough to look pregnant but not so big you look miserable.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine are scheduled for 30 wks too, right before my shower!

-1st BFP 5/24/12, EDD 1/25/13, MMC 6/19/12 at 8 weeks, D&C 6/29/12
    -2nd BFP 9/15/12, EDD 5/20/13. CLH born 5/22/13!
  • I'm getting one round done at 21 weeks because that's when I'll see my photographer.  She lives in Vegas and I won't get a chance to work with her again during my pregnancy.  She's done everything photography related for us for years (boudoirs, weddings, engagements, etc.) and I won't go to anyone else.  To get some further along I'll just have H do them.  It does help to have a professional photographer as a husband, but it does mean he won't be in them.

Georgetown, Grand Cayman | February 2012 | Explorer of the Seas

Surprise BFP November 2012  | Bear Born July 2013

Surprise BFP April 2014  | M/C May 2014 | Totally Planned BFP July 2014 | Due Sometime in March 2015

Pregnancy Ticker

I’m a modern man, a man for the millennium. Digital and smoke free. A diversified multi-cultural, post-modern deconstruction that is anatomically and ecologically incorrect. I’ve been up linked and downloaded, I’ve been inputted and outsourced, I know the upside of downsizing, I know the downside of upgrading. I’m a high-tech low-life. A cutting edge, state-of-the-art bi-coastal multi-tasker and I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond! I’m new wave, but I’m old school and my inner child is outward bound. I’m a hot-wired, heat seeking, warm-hearted cool customer, voice activated and bio-degradable. I interface with my database, my database is in cyberspace, so I’m interactive, I’m hyperactive and from time to time I’m radioactive.

• I'm a photographer and suggest 30-32w for my clients.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I intend to have mine BEFORE 30 weeks...but I am having multiples. 
    Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
  • If I do mynn at 27 weeks that should be good ? So I do them before my shower as well to have to show?