Parenting

Free jinger

Does anyone lurk or post over there? I lurk some, but it seems to have imploded this week. The most active board is gone. I need cliff notes on what happened.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker

Re: Free jinger

• I don't know what happened, but were you there for the James Ference/ Natalie Nyquist stuff?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers natural miscarriages- 12/18/07 & 2/18/13 (AKA:KRISTA555)
  • I have no idea what Free Jinger even is so I am essentially no help. 

+1 on the post count 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    "I love when people believe in conspiracy theories. It immediately tells me I'm smarter than you"- Daniel Tosh.
  • I lurk here and there! I'm a multi-tasker Smile

It has exploded there for sure! 4 or 5 admins have stepped down, Alecto is quitting, drama over where donations are being spent (personal or charitable use) I'm hoping it wont be the downfall of the forum, I've gotten a lot of intresting information there!

Dec 2014 September Siggy- Favorite thing about Fall

Big E- 2008

Miss M- 2011

Baby Z- 2012

Baby Smoosh, Due Dec 2014

• image FormerlyKrista555:
    I don't know what happened, but were you there for the James Ference/ Natalie Nyquist stuff?

No, I guess I don't lurk enough! What happened?
    Eta. I googled it. I think I get the jist of what happened. But that will take some reading!
  • image HilarityEnsued:
    I have no idea what Free Jinger even is so I am essentially no help.nbsp;1 on the post countnbsp;

This.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • image MaineMama:
    I lurk here and there! I'm a multitasker [:]It has exploded there for sure! 4 or 5 admins have stepped down, Alecto is quitting, drama over where donations are being spent personal or charitable use I'm hoping it wont be the downfall of the forum, I've gotten a lot of intresting information there!

Oh wow. I hope they get it straightened out, that place was fascinating.
  • I wouldn't mind if they just went back to the old forum layout.. but that's just me. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers natural miscarriages- 12/18/07 & 2/18/13 (AKA:KRISTA555)
  • Can I get a summary of who Jinger is and why we're freeing her?  And what happened to her message board?  I have no idea what's happening here.  lol
    Mom to two beautiful girls and forever labor buddy to the fab lady MandaPanda518!
  • It is a forum that originated a while ago, snarking on the duggars. Now they dicuss a bunch of topics about the fundamentalist lifestyle and blogs...and the duggars too.
  • I have only been lurking for a year, so I don't know all the ins and outs. But apparently something went down this week.
  • image Littledeer84:
    It is a forum that originated a while ago, snarking on the duggars. Now they dicuss a bunch of topics about the fundamentalist lifestyle and blogs...and the duggars too.

Thanks! I knew I'd heard of it but couldn't place where. And I was too lazy to google. 

• I used to be a fairly active poster there. Haven't in awhile.

I'm a Christian (not Duggar-ish, although the Duggars and I do have some mutual friends)..... .I just enjoy the humor there.  Especially when you personally know a couple of the people they're talking about...lol..   makes things interesting.

• image Littledeer84:
    image MaineMama:
    I lurk here and there! I'm a multitasker [:]It has exploded there for sure! 4 or 5 admins have stepped down, Alecto is quitting, drama over where donations are being spent personal or charitable use I'm hoping it wont be the downfall of the forum, I've gotten a lot of intresting information there!
    Oh wow. I hope they get it straightened out, that place was fascinating.

+1. I especially loved  all the reincarnations of Brandy and following her blog(s) through the gathering of eleventy buckets of wheatberries to homelessness the next week. I'm sad to hear it's gone crazy. I only really lurk about once a month to see if Brandy came back.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I lurked there a while ago but haven't been over there in a long time. They had a thread about That Wife's husband, that's what drew me in originally.
    DS 3/11 * CP 6/12 * BFP 12/10/12, EDD 8/20/13
    Pic3
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers