D.C. Area Babies
Options

Nanny share-August, NoVA (Arlington area)

Hi all,

I'm due with my first in July, and we're moving back to VA in August.  We are looking to live in Arlington or somewhere on the orange line that's an easy commute for my DH.  Is anyone interested in a Nanny Share?  We aren't set on an area of Arlington yet, and would love recommendations or to shoot for an area where we could easily participate in a nanny share with another family.

Re: Nanny share-August, NoVA (Arlington area)

• Options
    I live in Ashburn but would be interested in a nanny share.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.
  • Options
    Hello!  I am exploring a nanny share this coming fall as well - we will be moving back to the Shirlington area in August as well - though I probably won't start work for a few months.  But maybe we should keep in touch / find out more?  Our baby is due in April and will be about 6 months at the time I plan to go back to work...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you're still looking for an Arlington nanny share, let me know - we have an existing nanny share and are looking for someone to join us.  We have a four month old, and our nanny is full time, 8am-6pm. 
  • Options
    I'm due in early August and will take some maternity leave but would love to talk further about a nanny share.  We haven't completely decided if this is the way we will go but a definite possibility for us. We live in the Ballston area or Arlington and work near Union Station. Please send me a message if you're interested in talking further. This is our first so we're pretty new to this. 
  • Options
    I am looking for a nanny share at the end of August/beginning of September. We live in the VA Square metro area. Please send me a message if you are interested. I will also PM the previous posts.
    Thanks!
  • Options

Hi ladies,

If any of you are interesting in learning more about my existing nanny share in Arlington, let me know. We have a fabulous nanny with 13+ years of experience in Arlington/McLean, is a U.S. citizen, has her own car and a perfect driving record, and provided us with a background check and immunization records. She speaks English & Spanish, and is just great with babies, she spends all day talking, singing and reading to our son. She comes to our house (in North Arlington) M-F, 8am-6pm.

You can reach me at kroblez@gmail.com

- Kat -

• Options
    I am researching a nanny share in N. Arlington. We are expecting a baby at the end of April. I'm hoping budget and schedule works out, but I'm new to the whole scene. We are between the Ballston and VA Square metro stops. Thanks in advance for any assistance! April Princessapr.blog@gmail.com
  • Options
    My husband and I live near the Clarendon metro stop and are expecting our first baby in early August.  We haven't settled on any type of child care yet, but we're very interested in the idea of a nanny share.  We'd love to hear from anyone who is interested in that option as well and would consider participating in one with us beginning some time this fall.

The best way to reach me is at jkwolff@gmail.com.  

Thanks!
    Jen
  • Options
    I am also looking into a nanny share to begin in August in the Falls Church area, near seven corners.
    Married 8/4/12
    BFP #1 EDD 12/5/13, MMC
    BFP #2 EDD 4/27/14- Our rainbow arrived 5/1/14!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I am due end of August and returning to work early November.  We are thinking about doing nanny share and though its a little early, thought we'd throw it out there and see what we get back!   We live in S. Arlington, husband works in N. Arlington, so either area would work for us.  Please contact me if you'd like to discuss more.   reneemliers@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"