So I am trying to create a safe haven for the baby as he is putting everything in his mouth and proceeds to lick everything in the house (walls, windows, doors)...you name it. I have been using white vinegar to clean our countertops and it works well (but smells).
One big problem we have is our travertine floors as they are so sensitive to cleaning products, I have founds that rubbing alcohol and water work well...but I am not loving the fumes from the alcohol and I do not believe that it totally safe.
With that being said, does anyone have any great non-toxic products they use for the house, floors, etc.?