My dr won't see me until I'm 9 weeks (I'm only 5w 2d right now). Is it unreasonable to ask for a blood test before then? I know I'm pregnant, but I'm terrified of a m/c and would just like some medical reassurance. What do you think? Does anyone else's dr make them wait, and did you at least get a blood test?