April 2013 Moms

*** Tuesday Ticker Change ***

Hello all of you lovely ladies officially hitting 3rd trimester! Our LOs are on their way!!

1. What week/produce are you?

2. Upcoming appointments?

3. Any big symptom changes as you're entering 3rd trimester?

4. Are you having a baby shower?  If so, is it planned and who is hosting/planning it?

Hope we're having an awesome week!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary

Re: *** Tuesday Ticker Change ***

• 1. What week/produce are you? 29 weeks, an acorn squash!

2. Upcoming appointments? Had my glucose test yesterday (should find out the results soon) and have my 30 week appt on Jan. 25th!

3. Any big symptom changes as you're entering 3rd trimester? My sex drive hath returneth and it is wonderful!

4. Are you having a baby shower?  If so, is it planned and who is hosting/planning it? Yes! It's my first and two of my good friends are hosting it. We're all kind of planning it together though because it will be at my house.

Anniversary
  • 1. What week/produce are you? EGGPLANT

2. Upcoming appointments? EVERY 2 WEEKS STARTING THURS 1/17

3. Any big symptom changes as you're entering 3rd trimester? MORE TIRED< SLOWER< WADDLING<SCIATIC

4. Are you having a baby shower?  If so, is it planned and who is hosting/planning it? YES MOM AND MIL

•  

1. What week/produce are you? 27 weeks and it says rutebaga

2. Upcoming appointments? 28 week check up next week

3. Any big symptom changes as you're entering 3rd trimester? heartburn is worse and exhaustion and comfort is worse.

4. Are you having a baby shower?  If so, is it planned and who is hosting/planning it? Yes My Future MIL and BFF are planning it and the invites go out this week.

Proud 36yr old Mama of 4
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Well - I don't have any tickers :(

1.  I am 26 weeks today! One more week until third trimester!

2. No - my next appt isn't until 01/31, but then I switch to every other week!

3. I just noticed this morning that I haven't had my usual MS in a few days (knocks wood). I usually dry heave for about 5 minutes every morning, but looks like it's over! Hooray! (as I spit in the wind)

4. I think so! My daughter is 7 and my family is very strict about one shower NO MATTER WHAT. So I really thought not, but my girlfriend called my husband the other day, and he went outside to talk to her and then he started needling me about creating a registry, which I had no intention of doing. And then he put his whole work schedule and travel schedule into our family Google calendar, which I have been begging him to do for um, 2 years. So I feel like he is trying to coordinate something. I hope he tells her not to invite my family, but I will be very happy with just 3 or four of my friends getting together to celebrate the baby!

Daughter E 08/31/2005
    Little Sister on the Way 04/23/2013
  • 1. What week/produce are you? 29 weeks/squash

2. Upcoming appointments? I'm seeing my doctor every 2 weeks now.  Next appointment is next Tuesday.

3. Any big symptom changes as you're entering 3rd trimester? Mostly just the fatigue that is returning. 

4. Are you having a baby shower?  If so, is it planned and who is hosting/planning it? Yes, it is being planned/hosted by my mother, MIL, and sister.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Can't wait to meet baby Liam Paul!
    image image
    My photo blog Baby Makes Three
  • 1. What week/produce are you? 26 weeks a head of lettuce

2. Upcoming appointments? Glucose Tolerance Test Friday

3. Any big symptom changes as you're entering 3rd trimester? My breasts are leaking, starting yesterday..... I don't like it at all.

4. Are you having a baby shower?  If so, is it planned and who is hosting/planning it? Yes, we are having two. One by my MIL and one by my mother. I don't know what is planned I was told to just show up =)

IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
  • 1. What week/produce are you? 26 weeks/Lettuce

2. Upcoming appointments? My 28 week appointment is January 30th.

3. Any big symptom changes as you're entering 3rd trimester? None yet. I am just now starting to have trouble sleeping.

4. Are you having a baby shower?  If so, is it planned and who is hosting/planning it? Yep. My mom and sister are planning it and it will be on March 3rd. I am so excited!

imageimage
    TTGP Siggy Challenge: Favorite Villains
    Michael Myers & Annie Wilkes
    Infinite love to my Bump IRL Besties JessuhMarie & GermanGirl2007
    Started TTC #1 - 10/11 ~ BFP #1 - 8/15/12 ~ J born via c-section - 4/18/13
    imageI was #1 on the leader board for a few hours on 9/15/14image
  • image jennery:

Hello all of you lovely ladies officially hitting 3rd trimester! Our LOs are on their way!!

1. What week/produce are you? 25 weeks! I've seen a few different veggies - a rutabega, cauliflower and eggplant

2. Upcoming appointments? the 21st is my OB check up and my glucose test. Yikes!

3. Any big symptom changes as you're entering 3rd trimester? I still have a few more weeks, so I am going to enjoy the honeymoon while I can. 

4. Are you having a baby shower?  If so, is it planned and who is hosting/planning it? Yep! Invites went out last week. My mom and mother in law are hosting/planning

Unexplained IF ~ TTC #1 since August 2010

March: 50 mg Clomid + IUI: BFN

April: 50 mg Clomid + B2B IUIs: BFN

May: 50 mg Clomid + IUI: BFN

IVF August! Beta#1 232 Beta#2 672
    1st U/S 8/30: 1 perfect little bean!

• 1. What week/produce are you? week 29, an acorn squash

2. Upcoming appointments? Jan 22 - regular pre-natal check-up

3. Any big symptom changes as you're entering 3rd trimester? Nope.  Still feeling pretty normal.

4. Are you having a baby shower?  If so, is it planned and who is hosting/planning it?  Yes, my baby shower is being planned for Mar. 3rd by my mom, mom-in-law, my 2 sisters, my sister-in-law, my best friend, and my cousin.  I guess I have quite a team working on it!

• 1. What week/produce are you? 28/eggplant?

2. Upcoming appointments? Next week--nothing special

3. Any big symptom changes as you're entering 3rd trimester? I am oddly tired, but can't really sleep. Or at least not sleep very well.  

4. Are you having a baby shower? If so, is it planned and who is hosting/planning it? Yes, we are having 2. My mom is throwing one in my hometown, and my SIL is throwing one for my husband's side of the family where we live.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. What week/produce are you? - 29 Weeks! An acorn squash.

2. Upcoming appointments? - Check up next week

3. Any big symptom changes as you're entering 3rd trimester? - My exhaustion is coming back. I need naps to get through the day now.

4. Are you having a baby shower?  If so, is it planned and who is hosting/planning it? Yes it is this Saturday, my God mother and mom are planning it. I can't wait to see everyone.

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• 1. What week/produce are you? 25 weeks/eggplant 

2. Upcoming appointments? I have my 28 week/glucose testing on Feb 1st

3. Any big symptom changes as you're entering 3rd trimester? Just a little lower back pain and trouble sleeping.

4. Are you having a baby shower?  If so, is it planned and who is hosting/planning it? My mom's best friend is throwing it on March 23

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • 1. What week/ produce are you? 26 Weeks - Lettuce

2. Upcoming appointments? Not for a couple of weeks.

3. Any big symptoms as you're entering 3rd trimester? Not really, I feel pretty normal actually (and considering myself lucky).

4.  Are you having a baby shower? If so, is it planned and who is hosting/ planning it? To be honest, I have no idea. This is our first, but due to some recent curve-balls, everyone closest to us is suffering financially, us included. It's not the end of the world if I do not get a shower. There's been so much bad stuff happening in the last month that I will be happy just to see everyone make it through the winter and get back on their feet.