August 2013 Moms

Thought I lost it

So after lunch today I was heading back to the office and felling something change in my body. Seriously, blood was flooding my pants. I was In shock and knew what happened immediately. Finally got to a bathroom and I was drenched in blood and there was blot clots coming out as well. My aunt and uncle took me to my dr. Still bleeding while in the waiting room, had to wait about 3045 minutes to see the dr. Told him what had happened, sure enough, MY BABY IS STILL IN THERE, and we got to hear the heart beat for the first time. We were in total shock, the baby was moving and everything. Lesson learned, bleeding doesn't mean anything! So thankful for our little Raspberry!

Re: Thought I lost it

• Glad your little raspberry is ok!  :)
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• Oh how scary! So glad everything is ok!
    photo f2b07ef4-7566-4678-b417-a8903072edb2.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • glad to hear baby is ok! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Glad everything is okay, but bleeding most certainly DOES mean something.  Did your doctor find a cause for it and/or give any restrictions?

imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • That is so terrifying!! Glad everything is ok! Did your doctor figure out what caused the bleeding?
  • image LR70707:
    Glad everything is okay, but bleeding most certainly DOES mean something.nbsp; Did your doctor find a cause for it and/or give any restrictions?

I was going to say this. Bleeding is something that needs to be communicated with your Dr. immediately.

Glad everything worked out for you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Oh, how scary! So glad everything is ok!!
  • image CaliforniaDream87:
    image LR70707:
    Glad everything is okay, but bleeding most certainly DOES mean something.nbsp; Did your doctor find a cause for it and/or give any restrictions?
    I was going to say this. Bleeding is something that needs to be communicated with your Dr. immediately. Glad everything worked out for you.
    This! OP I'm glad all is good but telling others bleeding doesn't mean anything is misguided.

My Blog: Grow Baby Grow

BFP #1: 12/2009 m/c 1/2010 BFP #2: 6/2010 m/c 8/2010

BFP #3: 10/2011 ectopic 11/2011 (right tube removed, learned left tube was probably nonfunctional due to scar tissue from infection after m/c)

3 failed IUIs, IVF #1: 18R, 12M, 10F, 3 poor quality 5d embryos transferred= BFP #4!!!!!

Betas: 9dp5dt: 64 ~14dp5dt: 91 (expecting miscarriage, doubling time of 236 hours) ~16dp5dt: 200~18dp5dt: 500

First Ultrasound at 6w2d revealed two sacs, only one with a heartbeat

Laura Kate arrived after 42 weeks on August 14, 2013! Beautiful, healthy, and happy!

photo 50a6869bd4cc2d7277b7a4b6183fc775_zps23b3d254.jpg
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Well I went to the dr, and there was just some blood still in my cervix. Nothing serious he said. Scheduled another u/s for next week to be safe. But he just said to take it easy, nothing stranious, which is fine I work in an office, at a desk, all day. But ya just said to take it easy. So grateful everything was okay. Dr also said I would still bleed a little too but not to worry.
  • I did say I went and got it checked so I don't beleive I was misleading anyone. The dr said I was fine and that MY blessing didn't mean anything. Everyone is different of course.
  • That is what happened with my 2nd pregnancy. I just randomly started bleeding.

Because of the active bleeding, they could not see anything initially on ultrasound. A week later I was diagnosed with a partial abruption, and was on modified bed rest until I stopped bleeding around 30 weeks.

I am so glad your lo is ok. I hope your doc can give you a why soon!

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to be over, it's about learning how to dance in the rain." -Unknown

Married 3-1-08  |  Nathan 11-24-08  |  Kaelyn 11-30-10  |  Alicia  8-17-13

• How scary! I'm so glad everything ended up being okay!
    Life isn't about avoiding the storm but learning how to dance in the rain