Hi ladies. So I'm finally getting started on our first IVF cycle (on BCP now) and expecting to start stims February 6 or so. I called today to make sure everything is lined up for their shared risk program and find out that the doctor is leaving in June and they don't know what is going to happen with the program now because they don't know if they will be able to honor the terms. It sounds like they don't know anything regarding a replacement doctor. They basically said that we could discuss it when I go in for my first US.
So I'm left at this point to decide if I roll the dice, continuing with this doctor and hope they have this program, don't do the program at all and hope IVF #1 works, or switch to a different IF place.
So my question is, if the first cycle does not work, how long does it take before the next cycle? I am curious how many cycles I could get in before he leaves (the shared risk program has a max of 3). The ET for this cycle would be the week of February 18.
Thanks so much in advance for your help!
P.S. Ever feel like all forces are acting against you or telling you not to do something? It's just another issue that makes me wonder if God truly wants us to have kids or if he has a different plan for us. I'm sure I'm just overreacting.