February 2013 Moms

*~*Monday Ticker Change*~*

If Monday begins a new week in your pregnancy (8 weeks, 0 days, 10 weeks, 0 days, etc.), this check-in is for you!  Please let me know if I've left anyone out, missed a due date change, etc. ALSO, I'll be adding team pink, blue, or green to our names as we find out, so when you do, let me know!!  Team green can let me know now, and I'll add it to your names.  Happy Monday! Smile

How many weeks are you today, and what size/fruit are you this week?

How are you feeling?

Any appointments this week, new news, or T&P needed?

GTKY:  How is the new year treating you?  What's been your best day so far?

Due Dates

February 4

JromeH--Team Blue!
daisylove711
KCLiz
Spartan0627
mendota67--Team Blue!
bethparr1979--Team Pink!
bezbenak--Team Blue!
Moniemonstar
MouseInLux--Team Green!
KayLorraine
LINDSYRP
Puck1182--Team Pink!

February 11

mamasmurf12--Team Pink!
wormiemb
bobcatsteph--Team Blue!
schuebja--Team Pink!
emma+karen
melissaclaireJ
bells039
Mash67--Team Pink!
ajatmont13--Team Pink!
txaggiechristine
llfinch (2/13)
EnchantedRose819--Team Blue!
mishka29
Lindsey122385--Team Blue!
Katierudolph31--Team Blue!

February 18

Sapphireprincss
LyssRob
wegme27
DarkSerendipity
FutureMrsDrew73110
almostjennifer--Team Pink!
springflowers1
jenniaugust
sbl0609
ljburrelli--Team Blue!
ruthyanny--Team Blue!

February 25

ckilner
juepnunes
hasenbank
Holly520
carrielb12
secondaryPULSE--Team Pink!
the_one_the_only
Tulips114
charleefoster--Team Blue!

Mommies of Angels

Keliser 2/11
BritsyB8 2/11
nallsl 2/25
Kellmp923 2/11

Surprise!  BFP 12/1/13...EDD 7/29/14
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

M/C 6/17/07
M/C 10/31/11

Re: *~*Monday Ticker Change*~*

• How many weeks are you today, and what size/fruit are you this week?  37 weeks, full term!!  Baby is the size of a winter melon?

How are you feeling?  Baby wise I feel pretty alright, but I'm suffering from a nasty cold and it's taking a toll on me for sure.

Any appointments this week, new news, or T&P needed?  I just had my 37 week appt today, all is well.

GTKY:  How is the new year treating you?  What's been your best day so far? The new year has been so-so thus far, hoping the arrival of LO makes it all a bit brighter!

Surprise!  BFP 12/1/13...EDD 7/29/14
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

M/C 6/17/07
    M/C 10/31/11
  • How many weeks are you today, and what size/fruit are you this week?

35 weeks and a cantelope I think? 

How are you feeling?

prgnancy wise great, but I have this awful cold that just won't go away! 

Any appointments this week, new news, or T&P needed?

bi weekly appt Wednesday then weekly after this!  I think we will be discussing csection dates? 

GTKY:  How is the new year treating you?  What's been your best day so far? 

New Year has been good thus far, it will be even better when this long awaited little man makes his appearance!  

Abigail Grace: 3/11/08 and Joshua Alan: 2/2/13 Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic 5losses from 7/4/10 through 11/22/11 - “When the world says, “Give up,” Hope whispers, ‘Try it one more time."♥

• How many weeks are you today, and what size/fruit are you this week?  37 weeks, full term!!  Baby is the size of a winter melon!

How are you feeling?  I'm fine now but I've just gotten over a stomach bug from the weekend, thank god for my great parents and DH who have been helping out around the house and with DD.

Any appointments this week, new news, or T&P needed?  I have my apointment on Thursday.

GTKY:  How is the new year treating you?  What's been your best day so far?So far so good minus the bug that I just got over.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM
  • How many weeks are you today, and what size/fruit are you this week? 35 Weeks and I think the bump said a coconut?

How are you feeling? Feeling good.  Definitely in nesting mode.  Cleaning and organizing like crazy and having DH work on projects for me on the weekends.  :)

Any appointments this week, new news, or T&P needed?  Weekly appointment on Wednesday and every Wednesday going forward.

GTKY: How is the new year treating you? What's been your best day so far?  2013 has been great.  I work in Higher Ed so the last few weeks have been a blur with spring registration but I survived.  Last weekend DH and I finally finished the crib.  We stripped it, sanded it and stained it-which PS is a lot more work then we both realized but the nursery (or I should say corner of our room where he will sleep until we move into a house) will be complete. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Sorry I'm just now responding and it's Wednesday, lol!

How many weeks are you today, and what size/fruit are you this week?  36 weeks, a honeydew :-).

How are you feeling?  Not bad for 36 weeks. Pretty sore, though, and my sinuses are killing me! Oh, and I have a weird stretching pain in my lower abdomen that burns when I bend over :-/.

Any appointments this week, new news, or T&P needed? I have my 36 week appointment tomorrow. I was 1-1.5 cms last week so we shall see if she checks me again tomorrow!

GTKY:  How is the new year treating you?  What's been your best day so far? Not bad except our income went down (like everyone else), so that stinks but we'll be okay. I'm starting to get ready for baby, finally! My favorite day is really a night and the following morning combined: loved watching Texas A&M stomp OU in the Cotton Bowl on a Friday night, and then had a co-shower with a friend at a tea room the next morning! Great weekend :-).

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?...But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:26-27&33-34