3rd Trimester

is my nausea coming back??

I've been on Diclectin since 6 weeks. My dosage was 4 a day and then by 18 weeks I was able to just maintain it with 2 a day. This last week I've been feeling more nauseous. Not sure if it's 3rd trimester nausea coming back or what. I'll be taking 3 pills today and maybe upping the dosage again to 4 a day. But the thing with Diclectin is that it's a slow release pill so I won't feel the affects for a few hours. 

ughhh I don't know what to do. I've been eating healthy and drinking water. Is this just a 3rd trimester symptom coming back to visit???

TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary

Re: is my nausea coming back??

• My doc said its common for nausea/morning sickness to come back once you get into 3rd tri. It hit me starting again at 34 weeks.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's come back for me. I had it really bad all day every day for the first 3 months. It's not as bad now but enough to bother me. Sunday I couldn't eat hardly anything all day. Today was better, I was nauseous but could still push through to eat. Great.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Yay.

My cat and I had an hour and a half nap this afternoon.
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Uhh I feel for you ladies.  I had horrible morning sickness the first trimester and somewhat into the second.  I am crossing my fingers that it doesn't come back! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yeah, mine came back too...every morning with a headache on the side. It's like clockwork though so i can kind of plan for it now. My doctor's advice: "You'll feel better after you have the baby." 

Thanks.Lol. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Can honestly say I didn't have much in the frist tri but the second kicked my butt!  The third is proving to be just as much fun - all sarcasm intended.
    Our Little Miracle - Raymond Clifford Jr Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • With DS my nausea came back for the remainder of third tri. It's one of those unfortunate late pregnancy symptoms that some women get. Sorry for your luck. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"