October 2011 Moms

Who isn't KU or TTC

2»

Re: Who isn't KU or TTC

• Me!  My DH was ready to start trying again in the hospital right after DD was born lol but I would like to have at least 2 years between kids if I can plan it that way.  I'm still not quite ready so I think we will probably wait to try until next Winter.  3 years apart sounds good to me!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • This b*tch.

My ute is on lockdown.

You mothas of more than 1 impress the piss outta me - more power to you.  Maybe in a couple more years.

Maybe.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Not either yet.  We were planning on pulling the goalie in March but decided to wait until April.  It's for the silliest reason that we are waiting an extra month but, when I got my IUD pulled out for when we were TTC last time I got pregnant almost instantly, then I had a m/c and the first cycle we were allowed to try again I got pregnant. 

MIL wants to do Christmas in Florida next year.  At the place where they just got a condo, an Elf comes and reads a bedtime story on Christmas Eve, if I get pregnant in March then I will be either due or with fresh newborn in December and that would mean waitng basically 3 Christmases to do this and DD will be past the age where Christmas is still about the magic. If we wait one month then it's not something to worry about.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Me!  IF (and that's an if bigger than my butt) we do have another, we won't be TTC until 2014.
    Married 08.19.06 ~ DS 9.30.11 ~ Baby #2 EDD 11.28.18

• I think I want one more, but we don't have any plans to TTC yet.  We talked a few weeks ago and we're both not ready so who knows! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Me! The only thing holding us back is finances. I don't think we can swing two in daycare. We have been exploring the possibility of DH being a stay-at-home dad and me changing my work hours to 6-3, but he is not sure that is what he wants. We would love to have one more biological child and then adopt two children. If we do start trying it wouldn't be until this summer.
  • We have 2 kids already but DH really wants a 3rd.  I will give him a few months of TTC and if it doesn't work then we need to be done.  i'm not getting any younger.  we had to do IUI to get DD so i'm not sure i can have another baby and we don't do any medical intervention to get a 3rd. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 8.15.07 NATHAN 6.13.09 - 6.14.09 WYATT born 32w3d Gone too soon, RIP. 4.21.10 BFP - missed m/c - D&C on 5.27.10. 1.31.11 BFP - 1st cycle IUI + Follistim + Trigger (2 mature follies)Beta 1 @ 13dpiui: 199 Beta 2 @ 15dpiui: 527 10.7.11 ELIANA(Ellie)ROSE (39w3d)Team Green turned Team Pink - VBAC & ALL NATURAL 6lbs 11oz 19 &1/2in
  • I'm not KU or TTC. We are one and done, biologically. Adoption is in our 5 year plan. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    My little CHD warrior. Born 9/29/11. Got his new heart 10/20/11

BLOG :] & Shaping Up Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We're pulling the goalie march/aprilish, we'll se what happens after that. I've always wanted 4, but financially we'll see what happens..

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • DH is turning the pipes off later this year.
  • Moi.  We might start trying again in June or July.  Babies be expensive yo.
  • Completely done! I got a tubal ligation during my c section with DD.
    BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am not TTC or KU. I am not sure if we will have more or not. We decided that we don't even want to begin to discuss it until DD is 2 or 3. Right now we are just enjoying her! In addition, we aren't in the financial position right now to afford the fertility treatments we would need to have a second child right now.
    After 2 years of TTC, our daughter was born on Oct 31, 2011!
    7lbs 13oz  20 inches long
    image"Lilypie">

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"