February 2013 Moms

+adamwife+

How are your kids?  Did anything ever come of the mystery rash??
Missed m/c discovered 3/15/12 at 8w2d: "Henry."
imageimageimage
Good god, Mr. Tomlinson, are you QUITE finished?
"Does the little one with the cheekbones know that the prince is in love with him?"

Jack 04/29/10 dairy, peanut and seasonal allergies; Sensory Processing Disorder, Autism
Rhys 01/25/13 Peanut and tree nut allergy, MSPI
Lilypie - (cF7R) Lilypie - (Phka)

Re: +adamwife+

• Also how ate you feeling? I remember you saying you we're having a bad day yesterday or the day before
  • Thanks so much for asking, you guys!  :)

My oldest (the one that had the rash) is doing much better.  The rash cleared up after two days and he only has a slight lingering cough left.  Yesterday it hit DD and she was up pretty much all night with the hacking cough.  I don't think I finally got her down for the night until closer to 4:00 a.m.  Thank goodness for naps each day - today all of the kids took a three hour nap and I slept for about two hours of that time.  It was blissful. 

No rash yet on DD, but her nose is a faucet and her cough is pretty terrible.  Mid-day today the cough picked up with DS2 too.  Overall, it's like a plague swept through this place.  I haven't left my house or gotten dressed in anything other than clean PJs in EIGHT days now.  I'm going a little stir crazy.  But I'm also not feeling 100%, so I'm kind of enjoying the rest.  We're having lots of lazy days spent on the couch watching videos and playing.

I'm hoping everyone will be healthy by Monday.  I'm ready to get this house back in order!  We're sort of in survival mode right now.  I'm just thankful the worst of it for each kid has been staggered, so I'm not dealing with all three of them up all night long every night.

• Goodness!  It sounds like the kids are starting to turn the bend, which is a good thing.  I hope everyone is well and rested very soon!  Take care of yourself! :)
    Missed m/c discovered 3/15/12 at 8w2d: "Henry."
    imageimageimage
    Good god, Mr. Tomlinson, are you QUITE finished?
    "Does the little one with the cheekbones know that the prince is in love with him?"

Jack 04/29/10 dairy, peanut and seasonal allergies; Sensory Processing Disorder, Autism
    Rhys 01/25/13 Peanut and tree nut allergy, MSPI
    Lilypie - (cF7R) Lilypie - (Phka)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards