My csection is scheduled for next Wednesday, so the end is near! Tomorrow I was supposed to go in for my last appointment before I go in (unless I go into labor that is) but the office called to say she has the flu and needed to reschedule all appointments. Earliest they could get me in is Monday afternoon.
I was hoping to get in tomorrow because ever since my last appointment (a week ago yesterday) I have been having very mild period like cramps, diarrhea, a lot of discharge, and some pressure in my hips. I went from feeling 100% fine when I was pregnant with DD to having my water break, to having contractions all in one day... so I'm not sure if this is just early labor or basic discomforts.
I was hoping to make it to tomorrow and just get checked out. I just hate to go in for nothing...
So WWYD.... Should I call and tell them or wait it out until monday and see how it goes?