As we prepare for DD2 we are taking inventory of what we have from DD1 and what we need to maybe trade and get new.
We decided on the City Select stroller with 2nd seat option. We did not buy it yet though because it is rather expensive and figured it is winter and would not need a full sized stroller quite yet... when we are ready to go for spring walks with both kiddos.
However I don't have any other infant stroller options leftover from DD. We have a BOB Revolution stroller that we plan to sell (and use the money for the new stroller). We also have a nice fold up stroller for shorter trips. Neither of which is good for an infant, and we don't have an infant car seat adaptor.
We had a snap n go with DD for the infant stage and I sold it on craigslist once we got the BOB. I really liked it and I think it would be nice for the shorter trips we will have with her before spring.
So here are my options...
1. Wait to buy the bigger stroller until Spring and forget about the car seat adaptor for it since she will be bigger. Get another snap n go.
2. Buy the bigger stroller now and get a car seat adaptor for it. Forget about the snap n go.
I put the BOB on craigslist to see if we get any takers now. But buying the City Select does depend on if we can sell this stroller... or loan the money from our parents. Which I'd rather not do.