Trying to Get Pregnant

~~TTGP Grad Check In~~

Re: ~~TTGP Grad Check In~~

• Jessuh: How are you 31 weeks?!?  I think your 3D pics are super cute even if she didn't cooperate!

MM: Lillian is so adorable!  That's exciting that you might consider another!

Juicy:  I remember you from back in your Dawn days and I'm super excited you're pregnant!  Yay good betas!!!

Ellis:  You look stunning as usual!  I'm so jealous!  Sorry about the c/s, but yay for only 9 days until meeting her!!

Retty: I love you and I love Remi's little face!  Yay for trying for #2!  <3

Shaq: <3 you!  Good luck with TFAS.  You better hurry up because you need to be on my BMB again!  :)

Erinm: Good luck at your NT scan!  Hope it goes well.  Also, I just have to say that your SN throws me every time because my name is Erin and my maiden name started with M and my SN for stuff a lot was erinm, so I double take every time I see your name!

Peach: Full term!  And holy cow to moving!  We moved when I was about 25-30 weeks and that was hard!

Grace: Congrats on viability day!  That feels like a big sigh of relief making it past that milestone.  :)

Lots of love to my BFPB, Squishy622 <3

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

• imageEllis31:

I haven't updated in a few weeks so I thought I would this week :) Almost 38 weeks, which is unbelievable to me. Baby is still breech so I have a c/s set for January 17 @ noon.

I am a little nervous of course but also excited to meet this little guy. I have done a bunch of research and lurked on the c/s board and gotten some wonderful encouragment and advice so I'm very greatful and feel like I am well prepared (as much as I can be).

Other then that it's just a count down...9 days!

Everyone looks beautiful, can't wait to see more updates :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OMG you are so gorgeous!  I am so glad to see your name again!  

Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Loading the player...
  • As for me: Molly is 9 1/2 months.  She is doing all kinds of new fun things all the time.  I've been trying to get her to say "mama' because she says "dada" all the time.  And when I do it she yells "DADA!"  It's hilarious!  We went on a road trip to Texas for Christmas which included 40+ hours of driving and she did amazing. 

Our news is that we are expecting our second.  I am 4 weeks today.  Due September 17th.  They will be 18 months apart and I'm both excited and terrified.  Good luck to all the TTGP ladies!  <3

Here we are on the (chilly and rainy) beach in Texas:

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

• imageChuggingWater:

I can't think of who has their older DD (maybeSD?) in their siggy, but I can't believe you are 2nd tri already!   Seems like you were just posting over here!

Me and it's my SD. I know it's only been like a minute since I was on TTGP and it's already 2nd tri.. cant image how the next few months are going to go by!

imageimage

always my babies

• imagemegemoney:

12 weeks today.  I'll be doing my chalkboard update at lunch today, so I can post that later, or it can be found on my blog.  

Just starting to show a little.  Still mostly bloat, but becoming obvious that I am pregnant.  

First Trimester/NT scan tomorrow!

ETA: Fixed sideways photo!

You're so cute!  Good luck at your NT!  

• Aurora- sorry that you get to enjoy the m/s again. Your little man is too cute, no matter what face he's giving you!

Dayna- I'm still so flippin' excited that your numbers are doubling! FX that the continued betas and the u/s goes well and that the increased progesterone doesn't have too many ill effects! Stick and Grow baby!

153a2h4- Congratulations to 2nd Tri! Cute bump!

jessuh- Love your bump! You LO looks like she's smiling in the top right picture.

Cram- You're a model, right? I swear you are adorable and the perfect boobs to belly ratio. I also have to say, that part of me hopes that when this LO comes out, and we get to find out if BabyGlory is a boy or girl, I hope is for a boy, because I just love little boy items!

mrskitton- I have a bag of frozen oranges you can have to beat the azzhats with those comments. You look Great!

MissMusic- I love Lillian's eyes! They are so expressive! And I'm totally for you making more cute babies! 

csheedy-  You're so tiny and all baby! I hope I look that great at 35 weeks!

JBM- Ohemgee! James is adorable! Congratulations!

Juicy- Congratulations on your BFP! I also hope you have multiples! Squee!

cgiles- Congratulations on Team Pink! Lookin' good!

jumparound- You look beautiful and your kitties are adorable!

Ellis- I think you must also be a model, you are always so well put together and your hair is perfect! GL with your appointment. January is a great month for a birthday. (I'm bias a little).

Chuggingwater- your chart looks good, FX for you!

retallica- your LO is so cute!

Erin- GL on your NT scan!

Southernpeach- Good Luck on your move! Wow, full term already! 

gplove- Awww! I love your Gino's pictures! Congratulations, he's beautiful!

larhun- Yay for a stong HB! GL on your elective u/s that you'll get a clear reading and good news on the NT scan!

Charmed- GL on your u/s!

Grace- Hurray for V-day!

AFM: DH has finally been able to feel LO kick! All is looking good and we're on track with one baby (apparently, I'm back to measuring on track and confirmed that there's only one). Still team green. I've been looking at registry stuff and nearly having a heart attack at everything. Glad we put some money aside!

Here are some pictures from today:

From the side, and it looks a bit off b/c of the ruffles on the front of my shirt

and, because it might be fun, while I can still see my feet:

ETA: GL TTGP! Rooting for you!

VOTE on my Name List
    Check out my Team Green baby names! P.S. I'm not serious with any of the names
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My BFP Chart
    BFP 9/7/12, EDD 5/15/13
    MW interview said 5/17/13 and changed back to 5/15/13 after first visit
  • Psychgirl, congrats on number two!

O was born Aug 13!  <3 B.B.F.L

image Why,Yes! I HAVE missed you both!image

• imagepsychgirl33:

Erinm: Good luck at your NT scan!  Hope it goes well.  Also, I just have to say that your SN throws me every time because my name is Erin and my maiden name started with M and my SN for stuff a lot was erinm, so I double take every time I see your name!

thank you!  There are a couple of Erins on the July board and it throws me off sometimes too!

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• imageCharmedBAcMF:
    Psychgirl, congrats on number two!

Thanks, Charmed!  Congrats on your blueberry!  :)

• imagepsychgirl33:

Our news is that we are expecting our second.  I am 4 weeks today.  Due September 17th.  They will be 18 months apart and I'm both excited and terrified.  Good luck to all the TTGP ladies!  <3

Great news!!  Congrats!!

Me: 43 DH: 39 - AMA, DOR
    Mommy to Sami (IVF), Born 8.30.13
    Surprise non-assisted BFP - 12.29.2014, Beta 1 = 322, Beta 2 = 760
    EDD 9.7.2015

BabyFruit Ticker 

• imagegplove94:

I had a baby!  Gino Michael was born 8 days before his due date on 12/26.  He was 7 lbs and 20.5 inches.  I started having contractions around midnight, we made it to the hospital at 3:30 am, by 8:45 am I was pushing and 9:20 am he was born. He's the love of my life!  I love being his mommy.  Here's some hospital photos of my perfect baby.

So so precious!!!!!!  Congratulations!

party-fails-crunk-critters-bruce-isnt-good-with-tequila
    see more After 12
    Just because something isn't happening for you right now doesn't mean it will never happen.
    IUI #1 - BFN IUI #2 - BFN
    IVF - Starting injects May 25 IVF #1 - BFP!
  • Hi Ladies!

Not much to report here, hit the 17 week mark this past Sunday. We had our normal 4 week appt yesterday and got to hear the heartbeat on the doppler. Everything looked good. We have our A/S scheduled for 1/20 and I cannot wait!

Good luck TTGP!

• Rora: He is freakin' adorable! I can't believe you are pregnant again! Congratulations, love! :)

Dayna: I am so incredibly happy for you sweetheart. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. My first beta was a 23 and my second was only a 58. Keep the faith! <3

Jessuh: Seriously...gorgeous as always! <3

Cram: Also beautiful! :) As I was folding all of J's clothes the other day I vowed not to buy another piece...that was short lived :) Haha! I have a bunch of newborn things that he already grew out of that were never worn. I'd be more than happy to send them your way! :)

Kitton: You are looking great, Mama! :) I can totally sympathize - I was so tired of people asking me when I was having the baby toward the end. It got old real fast, haha. I can't believe how close you are! :)

MissMusic: Shut. The. Front. Door. She is already almost 6 months old? I can't take her cuteness What a gorgeous baby! :)<3

JBM: James is adorable...but that's no surprise! He definitely takes after his Mommy! Still so excited and happy that we got to go through everything together. My heart will always hold a place for you and our TTGP history! <3

Juicy: So amazing to see you here! Congratulations sweetie! <3

Ellis: You look amazing - I can't believe it's almost time to meet your little one! I can't wait :)

Retallica: Hey gorgeous! Remi is oozing adorableness! :) That's great that you guys are thinking of # 2!

Shaq: Maddox is adorable, and I can't believe he is already 10 months old. I love that some of the regs I started with are coming back for round 2! Best of luck!

Southern Peach: Yay for Full Term! The end will come quickly now! <3 Good luck!

Gpglove: Gino is so precious! :) What adorable pictures! Congratulations!

Larhun: Congratulations sweetie! I am so incredibly happy for you! <3

Mege: There really aren't any words to even describe how happy I am for you. Goodness girl, I can't wait to see your babies! <3 So much love for ALL of you!!

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagehappilyeverafterxo:

Mege: There really aren't any words to even describe how happy I am for you. Goodness girl, I can't wait to see your babies! <3 So much love for ALL of you!!

Thank you.  I'm so sad I had to leave a BMB that I shared with you.  Jonah is one awesome little dude, you're going to be a wonderful mother!!

Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
  • So much fabulousness in this thread!!!

Dayna, Rora, and Juicy - CONGRATS!!!!! I am so happy for all of you.

HEA : I just love Jonah. Give him a kiss from Auntie KellyRN :)

MissMusic: Good Gawd, could she be any freaking cuter???

Cram and Jessuh: Beautiful bumps :)

Here I am at 30w4d. I am doing well. I have some glucose intolerance, but passed my 3 hour GTT, so no formal GD diagnosis thank goodness. James is kicking my ass half the time though - literally. He is a strong kicker and roller. Nursery is ready. My shower is 1/19, so looking forward to that! I now go see the OB every 2 weeks. It's just so hard to believe that he'll be here in such a short amount of time!

Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • imagepsychgirl33:

As for me: Molly is 9 1/2 months.  She is doing all kinds of new fun things all the time.  I've been trying to get her to say "mama' because she says "dada" all the time.  And when I do it she yells "DADA!"  It's hilarious!  We went on a road trip to Texas for Christmas which included 40+ hours of driving and she did amazing. 

YAY!!!! So excited for you. Huge congrats girlie!

PicsArt_1352689198937-1
    Noah's Blog TFAS Chart
    BFP 12-16-08...blighted ovum at 8 wks
    BFP 4-26-10....ectopic at 6 wks
    BFP 4-4-11... Our little Noah arrived 11-15-11!
    TFAS Sept 2012
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Made so many amazing bump friends along the way... Congrats to my bump besties and IRL friends..sbuxsweetie (Colin is here, and is going to be a big brother!),kellbranc (Luca is growing so fast) and lots of prayers and baby dust to willamina (HUGS) So blessed to have met these ladies!!!
  • Well I'm 13w3d, officially into the 2nd tri! I don't really have a bump to show off, it just looks fat still. My stomach is getting harder higher, so hopefully in the next few weeks!

We had our second appointment yesterday, and it went pretty well. We heard baby's heartbeat, it was loud and clear at 154 bpm. That was the first time hearing it on the doppler. But my doctor is concerned about pre-e, because my blood pressure is borderline high. So she just wants to monitor it closely, but it makes me nervous...

As far as what's next, we have an ultrasound 1/23. I won't even be 16 weeks at that point so I'm not sure we'll be able to tell what it is, but I'm excited to see my baby again!

imageView Full Size Image

• imageWI-mommy-hopeful:
    imagepsychgirl33:

As for me: Molly is 9 1/2 months.  She is doing all kinds of new fun things all the time.  I've been trying to get her to say "mama' because she says "dada" all the time.  And when I do it she yells "DADA!"  It's hilarious!  We went on a road trip to Texas for Christmas which included 40+ hours of driving and she did amazing. 

WI-Mommy!  I haven't seen you around a lot recently, but I've been thinking of you!  I hope that all is well with you.  I hope Noah is doing well.  Good to see you!

• imageWI-mommy-hopeful:
    imagepsychgirl33:

Love you girls!

Psych, I just happened to notice your chart on FF yesterday and was trying to find where you actively post on TB, but couldn't. I should have just PM'd you ... but CONGRATS!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm not into listing everyone and everything I want to say, but WOW there is so much amazingness in this thread! I am so giddy over here! Love all of this! 
    ?TTC#1 since 04/11?CP 03/28/12?Me:Polycystic Ovaries&Endo??Him:MFI- Awaiting 2nd SA?
    ?Blog?
  • I haven't checked in for awhile because we moved and still don't even have Internet, so I don't have a new picture. Things have been crazy. Bennett was 4 months old yesterday and I am loving this age! He is so big, a little over 18 pounds. He is trying to sit up and occasionally rolls over, and he really interacts now which is fun. He is a great baby, sleeps 10 hours straight at night and naps great. I would love another baby like yesterday! We are loving the new house. It's big has 2 acres and animals and will be an awesome place for him to grow up and I'm openning my own home preschool. I'm going back to read all the posts now!

BFP #1 Chemical Pregnancy

BFP #2 DS Bennett

BFP #3 Missed Miscarriage 8wks

BFP #4 Miscarriage 6 wks

BFP #5 Due August 10, 2015

• imagedaynakako:
    If I don't post early I am the last one here! I am five weeks tomorrow. My first beta showed a level of 21, the second beta a level of 105 3 days later, and I go tody for a 3rd beta. My progesterone was low so I have to double what I was taking with the last pregnancy. I am nervous about how it is going to make me feel, but will gladly do it! I will be scheduling my 1st ultrasound in a few days and my dr said he wants to do an extra in the first tri. So far no real big symptoms. Just praying things keep progressing.
    yay! I missed you BFP! I hope those numbers keep rising.

BFP #2 DS Bennett

BFP #4 Miscarriage 6 wks

• imageauroraloo:

Holy sh*t!!  I missed your BFP#2!  Congrats mama!!   Wow!   

imagedaynakako:

I also missed your BFP!  So happy for you hun!  Woo hoo for great numbers!!  Praying for you!!!

imageJuicy71:

Dawn!  Congrats to you hun!!  That is awesome!!!!!!

imagegplove94:

GPLove!!  He is gorgeous!!  Congrats hun!!!  Also I am super jealous that you got to go in to labor 8 days early and it sounds like your L&D was a breeze!  You lucky girl!  :)   Enjoy him!  So happy for you!!!  

Everyone else looks amazing!!  Good luck to those who are almost there!  Can't wait to "meet" your LO's!  

Nothing to report on my end... just chugging along at 25 weeks. Trying to get the nursery started (and finished) because DH goes back to school next week.  Just over 3 months left before she's here!  Oh and we are naming her Lily!!  <3

Mommy to
    Tyler (10/29/08)
    and Lily (4/21/13)

• imageauroraloo:
    WOOP! This is crazy early, but that works for me! I'm still here. Random picture of my kid in my favorite pants of his. :He's also looking at me like I'm crazy. My morning sickness has unfortunately returned for 2.0, which blows big time.
    nbsp;

he is so cute. Im sorry you are sick. You are a trooper, I can't imagine taking care of an infant and puking all day.

BFP #2 DS Bennett

BFP #4 Miscarriage 6 wks

• imagekujayhawkgirl:
    imageWI-mommy-hopeful:
    imagepsychgirl33:

Love you girls!

Psych, I just happened to notice your chart on FF yesterday and was trying to find where you actively post on TB, but couldn't. I should have just PM'd you ... but CONGRATS!!!!

Thanks, kujay!  I've been posting on September 2013 since I've found out.  I hadn't been that active on TB because our BMB kind of died when we moved to TB.  

• Its great to see all the babies and the bumps! Feeling bigger here, but not quite bump worthy yet. The morning sickness has subsided so I don't feel like death warmed over anymore. I'm rooting for everyone on TTGP! GL to you all and FX for BFP's soon. 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Hey ladies, everyone is looking so great. Here Hudson is at 2 months, just this past weekend. He?s beyond amazing and my little Chunkasaurus at 13lb 12oz and 23 in long. He has basically doubled his birth weught. He gets more and more fun every day and I am so in love.

Can?t wait to hear and see more. Good luck everyone.

Dayna- I am beyond squealing for you and have everything I have crossed for you.

Jessuh- I do not think you could be any cuter, and woah how they hell did you get so far along?

JBM - he's too adorable :)

Aurora ? Hes sooo cute and I?m sorry you?re sick I can?t believe you?re on number 2 already your rock

Kellyrn ? Eek I?m so happy for you, you are looking so great. It will be here before you know but you sound more than ready.

• Jessuh I can't believe how far along you are! You are so cute.

Cram you look adorable

BFP #2 DS Bennett

BFP #4 Miscarriage 6 wks

• Love reading all the updates!!!  
    TTC since May/June 2012 
    Sept 2013 testing:
    SA #1 Low motility (17%) 
    SA #2 Lower sperm count, but much higher motility
    CD 3 Bloodwork and ultrasound - Normal HSG - Clear tubes 
    Oct/Nov 2013 Cycle 1 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN  
    Nov/Dec 2013 Cycle 2 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN 
    Jan/Feb 2014 Cycle 3 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN 
    2/20/14 Follow up consult RE recommends IVF with ICSI 
    3/10/14 New patient consult with RMA NJ 
    3/11/14 AMH and other Bloodwork to prep for IVF with ICSI at RMA NJ
    3/28/14 Saline Sonogram - All good
    March/April 2014 IVF #1 Antagonist Protocol
    BCP/Bravelle/Menopur/Ganirelix
    4/16/14 ER 26 Retrieved!!!
    4/17/14 Fert Report 22 Mature 21 Fertilized w/ ICSI
    4/22/14 Report #2 15 BLASTS
    5/24/14 FET!!!  (Transferring 2 snowflakes)
    6/2/14 Beta #1 575!!! :)
    6/4/14 Beta #2 2060!!! :)
    6/11/14 1st Ultrasound...Saw 2 Gestational Sacs!!  Beta #3 34,312!!! 
    6/18/14 2nd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 112bpm Baby B 117bmp <3 Beta #4 172,080!!!
    6/25/14 3rd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 150bpm Baby B 158bpm <3 Beta #5 232,134!!! 
    7/3/14 4th Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 173bpm Baby B 162bpm <3 Beta #6 269,228!!!
    Graduated from RMA!!  First appt with OB 7/8/14

image image
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Ellis--you look great!!

Ret--Remi is so cute! And yay for thinking about #2!

Shaq--<3!

Happilyeverafter---Jonah is just so sweet! I love seeing all the pictures of him.

Megemoney--You look adorable!

Psych--YAYYYYYYY! Congratulations!!

Michy--David's first word is mama too! It drives DH crazy bc he read that they are more likely to say dada ;)

As for me, I can't believe David is going to be 9 months this month. Crazy! He's crawling backwards, babbling up a storm, and is just the happiest baby.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Larhun- glad your LO is doing good!

Charmed- GL at your u/s!

Grace- yay for viability!

HEA- Jonah is precious! Glad he is sleeping well for you!

Mege- GL at your NT scan!

Psych- Congrats on #2!! So very exciting!!

Oldglory- love your shirt! Registering is fun yet mind boggling!

Smelly- glad you're well!

Kelly- you look fabulous!!

Ducks- yay for 2nd tri!

Gr8tdane- good to see ya back! Glad all is well!

ROS- love her name!!

Prim- glad you are feeling better

Jessi- love his cheeks!!

BabyFruit Ticker}

Lots of love TBBFF lobosabby!! Always rooting for the TTGP girls

My Chart

• imagehuskymomma94:

Ellis--you look great!!

Ret--Remi is so cute! And yay for thinking about #2!

Shaq--<3!

Happilyeverafter---Jonah is just so sweet! I love seeing all the pictures of him.

Megemoney--You look adorable!

Psych--YAYYYYYYY! Congratulations!!

Michy--David's first word is mama too! It drives DH crazy bc he read that they are more likely to say dada ;)

As for me, I can't believe David is going to be 9 months this month. Crazy! He's crawling backwards, babbling up a storm, and is just the happiest baby.

What a great smile! So cute!!

BabyFruit Ticker}

Lots of love TBBFF lobosabby!! Always rooting for the TTGP girls

My Chart

• imagemichyme123:
    Ahhh Husky! He is so cute!! That's so funny about your DH! MH didn't want to believe it at first either ;)  I'll send you an updated pic, gimme a few mins!

He is adorable!! Love the Christmas lights...I wish we had done a pic like that. David had those same Christmas jammies, too :)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here I am at 20 weeks, last week.  Had my a/s last week too, and baby Rohan is healthy and measuring on track.  My placenta is low, so hopefully it will move up in the next few weeks, because I desperately want to avoid a c-section!  

We cleared out the nursery this weekend and picked out some paint.  It was pretty much the most amazing thing of my life.  The rest of our house may look like it was decorated by a rabid monkey, but this nursery is going on a magazine cover!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagepsychgirl33:

Due September 17th.  

This is my birthday.  Congratulations! 

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

• 96 replies? shiit. can we post this at noon instead? lol.

As for my update - 36w today! I have a growth scan on Friday to determine A's positioning and from the feel of it - we'll be scheduling a c-section for the end of January. She's been breech/transverse since 20ish weeks. C-section wasn't my ideal labor but I am excited to have an end in sight and am comfortable with knowing she will be here safe and sound.

Here's a bathroom mirror photo from 35w4d. I should hopefully have a maternity session photo to share in the next few weeks (and maybe a sneak peek of Allison from my growth scan Friday)

Sorry in advance if I miss anyone, I tried to hit everyone I saw <3

rora - still can't believe you are checking in here as a grad and a pregnant. Did Zofran or anything help last time?

dayna - I hope your beta continues to rise apporpriately and the progesterone helps! Doubling progesterone made me tired for the first day, I was fine after that.

l5e - welcome to 2nd tri! it flies by :)

jessuh - 31w! so exciting. Silly Jillian hiding, she must have been talking to Allison because Allison hid at every ultrasound.

cram - Is that a Bears sleeper I see in his closet?! You look adorbs for 25w.

kitton - hope the compression socks continue to help! People can be crazy rude.

MM - Lillian is so cute!

sheedy - you look great :)

JBM - omg at the little man!

Juicy - I squee'd like hell over your intro on PAIF! Love it!

JAB - Full term! I can't believe it. 

Ellis - So exciting to have a baby date!

retallica & Shaq - welcome back!

Erinm- good luck at your NT scan!

Peach - I can't believe we are almost full term, sheeeesh!

gplove - congrats on Gino!

larhun - glad everything is progressing! good luck at your NT scan!

HEA - Aww, little Jonah!

mege - aww a blump

Glory - love that your DH felt a kick!

City - no more early labor!

Lucy will be 3 months old tomorrow. She is starting to giggle (but she is very stingy with them and saves them for Max alone), she is getting stronger with holding up her neck (but she is still lazy during tummy time), and she talks up a storm. I have decided that "agoo" is 'I love you' in baby! Can't wait to read all the updates, see all the bellies, and squee over all the babies! 

My girl:

Lazy tummy time/Peek-a-boo

Hanging out with friends, watching the game:

Playing with her new favorite thing... her feet!

And one more, because I am a picture hoar, Lucy and her big bro.

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• I don't know any of you, but this thread just helped me do a lot at work-- I'd read a page, do some work, read a page, etc.

So happy for you all! 

• Shay: I cannot BELIEVE you are so close!!! Where did the time go??? You look beautiful!

Nemo: What can I say? You make beautiful bebes. Nothing I haven't told you before :) But the Baby Legs? Seriously? She makes me drool.

Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...