I was planning a home birth but because of insurance coverage differences (a hospital birth would be covered 100%) we changed our plans halfway through this pregnancy and have been working on transferring providers. My records are now all sent to the new place that I want to deliver with and they called after hours today and left a message saying they don't think I'll be a "good fit" for them. ARGH! I'm sure it's because I had Hyperemesis (severe morning sickness) so my chart looks a lot more complicated than it actually is. Other than the excessive puking I'm having a completely normal pregnancy so this is a total shock and I don't have a back up plan. Now if they actually won't take me (I'll call right away tomorrow to clarify) I'm going to have to wait forever for another appointment with another provider and will have to continue to go without prenatal care. Sorry, had to vent!