You're almost there. Log in if you're a member or join now to connect to Facebook.
Request a new password
popular: ovulation calculator
Find your most fertile days and start TTC >>
moms love: pregnancy calendar
Count down to delivery with your calendar >>
moms love: your baby this week
Sign up to receive weekly updates on your baby >>
moms love: baby name finder
Search through 1000s of baby names >>
moms love: personalized tickers
Track TTC, pregnancy, or baby's age >>
moms love: pregnancy week by week
Let us guide you along week-by-week!)
1. What did you accomplish last week? (Any pictures to share?) helped my sister learn to cable knit (she's making an infinity scarf) and started a new baby blanket
2. What are your plans for this week? working on the baby blanket, and I have two finished that needs the ends woven in3. GTKY: How many kids do you have and how old are they? For those with older kids, do they do crafts too? No kids yet, TTC #1. but I learned knitting from my momma so I hope my future children will craft with me.
1. What did you accomplish last week? (Any pictures to share?) I took a crafting break after the craziness of Christmas (but I took down the tree and put away all the decorations last week).
2. What are your plans for this week? Finish the 2 soft books that I have partially complete, finish crochetting an amigurimi for DD that has been 3/4 of the way done for the last 2 months but got back burnered for Christmas projects!3. GTKY: How many kids do you have and how old are they? For those with older kids, do they do crafts too? My one and only daughter turned 2 back in mid-October (we'd like to start TTC #2 sometime later this winter/early spring). She will do some crafting - mostly painting, colouring, and making a mess! I can't wait for her to be a bit older and able to do more with me.
1. What did you accomplish: I made the pastel hearts with our names on it (to look like valentines day conversation hearts) and put them on red ribbon with a bow on top (no pic yet... Ill do one tonight if I remember)
2. what are your plans for this week? Im making a chalkboard frame!!! I bought a frame from Goodwill yesterday for $5.99 and some chalkboard paint and colorful chalk... I can't freaking wait!!!
3. GTKY: I have one son who is 8 months old today. We are currently ttc for #2 right now... we have done a craft with Kyler for Fathers day last year (he was only a few weeks old) we did my husband handprint in brown paint and Kylers handprint in the palm of my husbands with blue ink (his rooms colors)... Kylers print is more of a blue blob, but I still love it haha
mamarazzi528:1. What did you accomplish last week? (Any pictures to share?) Nothing overly crafty, but I did finish putting down floor tiles in all my lower cabinets. 2. What are your plans for this week? Looking for a low chest of drawers for my bathroom(Hubby still hasn't made a closet for my bathroom and it has been 3 yrs and I sick of not having storage in the bathroom). I am trying to find one that I can paint and turn it rustic looking for my outhouse theme bathroom!3. GTKY: How many kids do you have and how old are they? For those with older kids, do they do crafts too?I have 1 DD who is 5 and she loves to do crafts, soon she will learn how to stitch a straight line on my sewing machine
1. I've been working on a felt applique stocking and it's very slow going. I also spray painted an old mirror to put in our foyer.
2. I plan to continue working on the stocking this week.
3. I have a 2 y/o DD, who likes to craft, but her crafting attention span is very short. She'd rather play with her dolls and doll house.
1. I made a bunch of knit dresses for our DD- she started preschool today, and I get so annoyed when shopping for her these days, because these tiny little dresses take like 30 minutes to serge up, and less than half a yard of fabric. Even at Target prices, it just drives me nuts!
2. I'm working on some more toys with my new scroll saw. I looove it! It's so much better than my old Harbor Freight POS. I also really adore Flying Dutchman blades- if anyone else has a scroll saw, these blades are so amazing compared to the sh!tty ones I can find at Home Depot/Lowes, and crazy inexpensive.
3. 5.5yo son, 3yo DD. My son LOVES to help me do anything- I think I'll teach him to sew and use the scroll saw over his summer break. He is not nearly as interested in craft projects/drawing/painting as his sister, though- she's a lot like I was, drawing and painting at every opportunity. They attend a Montessori school, and she managed to find the easel and paint in her first hour there.
1. What did you accomplish last week? (Any pictures to share?)I spray painted a wicker basket to go in our bathroom to hold towels and we finished staging the bathroom, living room, and kitchen for when we list our home to sell.
2. What are your plans for this week?Keep working on a quilt I've been doing for the past 2 years. Crazy, I know, but that's what happens when nursing school and 2 kids join the mix. I also want to start the crib teething rail covers. DS1 has turned into a beaver and is ruining them.3. GTKY: How many kids do you have and how old are they? For those with older kids, do they do crafts too?I've got 2 boys. DS1 turned 14 months yesterday and DS2 turned 2 months on the 4th. DS1 loves to fingerpaint!
1. What did you accomplish last week? (Any pictures to share?)I did not get much done last week. I looked into a Thomas the Train birthday theme. I found a ton of cute ideas.2. What are your plans for this week? I plan to do some scrapbooking.3. GTKY: How many kids do you have and how old are they? For those with older kids, do they do crafts too? I have one he is almost 10 months. I hope he will enjoy creating things to. He does some craft/art projects at home and school (i.e. fingerpainting).