Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Infant insert and Stroller?

Is it safe to use an infant insert inside a regular stroller?

I am struggling to find a stroller I can use and I dont want to buy a travel system since I already have the car seat.

Thanks ladies.

3 angel babies; m/c 2009, 2010, 2011. Our little blessing is due February 2013. Lilypie Maternity tickers image

Re: Infant insert and Stroller?

• No, not a safe idea.

Here are your 2 options here. Get a stroller that you can lie all the way back. Since babies should not be sitting in a stroller until they can sit unassisted. Or get a stroller where you have the option of putting the stroller onto. So like an adapter bar.

For the first option I would suggest a Chicco Liteway or Joovy Kooper.

For the second option my personal favorite is the City Mini.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersPitaPata Dog tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image Nana_Osaki06:
    No, not a safe idea. Here are your 2 options here. Get a stroller that you can lie all the way back. Since babies should not be sitting in a stroller until they can sit unassisted. Or get a stroller where you have the option of putting the stroller onto. So like an adapter bar.For the first option I would suggest a Chicco Liteway or Joovy Kooper.For the second option my personal favorite is the City Mini.

This. Our stroller First Years came with a bar that you could replace the toddler seat with for a infant car seat. We have a Graco Snugride.
    EDD 12/5/12 Born 11/21/12 My LB is better than your LB.BrittanyDoesDerby 4 LYFE! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic